Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,513 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page (37888 Views)

“You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him / Tacha’s God-mother, Jaruma, Deletes All Tacha’s Pictures Off Her Page / Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Navalsadiq(m): 7:26am On Sep 05, 2021
After shifting toto dikehs womb with his BIG GBOLA. So his next target is halima .
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by zicoraads: 7:29am On Sep 05, 2021
Tonto Dikeh, despite her very public display of agberoness, is someone who i think is a sweetheart who deeply wants to be loved right, and who also really loves. I pray she finds someone who'll give her just that.

3 Likes

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by FashionCookie(f): 7:38am On Sep 05, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Who knows weda Churchill and Kpokpo whatever plan am, just to get back at her. Just my assumption anyways.
It's possible. And if they did that, the joke is on them. I knew something was just off about that kpokpogri abi kpokpo-garri. Guy has this playboy aura all around him.
If na me be Tonto...na to chill. I get small bar, I get pikin, business dey. I'm sure she doesn't even lack companionship like that(she can get that especially from her son.) Sex is mot everything...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Handsum64: 7:38am On Sep 05, 2021
Halima please and not Hamila
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by FashionCookie(f): 7:39am On Sep 05, 2021
zicoraads:
Tonto Dikeh, despite her very public display of agberoness, is someone who i think is a sweetheart who deeply wants to be loved right, and who also really loves. I pray she finds someone who'll give her just that.
I sense that too. When people like this find love, they really change 4 good.

2 Likes

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by abbasajao(m): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2021
luv2rolly:
Try save men some degnity Mr KpoKpori, what rubbish!
Which kain name be this self?

1 Like

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by internationalman(m): 7:49am On Sep 05, 2021
dingbang:
omg, he fvcked jane mena?

Yes he fûcked her recently
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 05, 2021
saphiere:
Men don't have shame..

lets talk about the one in the dictionary wink

1 Like

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Lighthammer(m): 7:50am On Sep 05, 2021
saphiere:
Men don't have shame..
do you have shame?if you know what shame means you wont be here still doing the same shit u ve been doing all this while,badmouthing men...it shows so much bout ur mental state...idiota sin cerebro
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by udomma1005(m): 7:52am On Sep 05, 2021
Low life bitch trying to hype a bit of relevance undecided

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by udomma1005(m): 7:55am On Sep 05, 2021
FashionCookie:

It's possible. And if they did that, the joke is on them. I knew something was just off about that kpokpogri abi kpokpo-garri. Guy has this playboy aura all around him.
If na me be Tonto...na to chill. I get small bar, I get pikin, business dey. I'm sure she doesn't even lack companionship like that(she can get that especially from her son.) Sex is mot everything...
Sex is everything to Toto Dick
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by mekonglobal(m): 8:03am On Sep 05, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
I just showed my landlord this news and he said that I shouldn't worry about paying house rent in his house again.

He even added his daughter as an incentive..

Op, thanks for this great news angry
Buhahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 05, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
I just showed my landlord this news and he said that I shouldn't worry about paying house rent in his house again.

Omo meself dey village this news jus5 made me qualify for the throne and next governor of my state. Thank jah grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Cutehotnerd001: 8:04am On Sep 05, 2021
saphiere:
Men don't have shame..

You are gradually going insane..
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Buksaylor: 8:07am On Sep 05, 2021
internationalman:
But why does Tonto keep attracting fûck men

After he was through singin gwith Tonto he did encore with Jane Mena and now he wants to round it up with Halima

It's like this mumu is on fûcking tour.

She's greedy for money...
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Onelove508: 8:08am On Sep 05, 2021
The girl has again given another man popularity.

She won't come to internet to rant much this time, she must have learnt her lessons.
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by dingbang(m): 8:08am On Sep 05, 2021
internationalman:

Yes he fûcked her recently
wow.
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Cousin9999: 8:18am On Sep 05, 2021
Those light contacts look gross.
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 05, 2021
He wan knack apako grin

He got a thing for show girls grin

1 Like

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by bluefilm: 8:20am On Sep 05, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

I don't understand.

Added his daughter for what purposes, if i may ask?
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 05, 2021
Which one is Hamila? Thought it was Halima?
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Bennysam: 8:58am On Sep 05, 2021
saphiere:
Men don't have shame..
This is not eye service. It is the number 3 code in the "sisters' code".

3. Don't f with me if you can't f with my friend.
Meaning; If you can't find my friend/sister worthy to be in your circle, then you shouldn't find me worthy.

Hamila is displaying loyalty here to Tonto and that is what the sisters' code is about.
Foolish Nigeria girl, so he can't make friends because he once dated Tonto dike? I wonder why you people reason like animals

1 Like

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Iamagoodgirll: 8:59am On Sep 05, 2021
I said it he doesn't have shame, now he's behaving like a kid and disgracing himself
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by BecomeALandLord(m): 9:01am On Sep 05, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Laugh wan finish me this early Sunday morning.
You must be a comedian.

Better go and buy land and build your own house.
Contact us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by aswani(m): 9:10am On Sep 05, 2021
I am confused as I am not on Instagram, is it everyone that follows you that wants to have a relationship with you or sleep with you?

Is Tonto now going to be the last ever person that the man dates? Can he not have learnt his lesson from his relationship with her?

I hope they both find true love next time and yes, I hope Madam finds the strength to keep the next one off social media.
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 05, 2021
Crossroad1:
She could have unfollow and block him without anyone knowing it but they will like to do eye service and show off.
That gbolafiri or whatever his unable to pronounce name his should stop embarrassing himself..
Kids in adult body
its good for that wicked guy.... So because him and tonto don breakup now, he keeps on tagging all her friends and enemy... What kind of a child does that In one of his posts, he was even hailing Churchill... He said churchill na man you be.... When he was firing tonto like a generator wey lose piston and ring, he forget say churchill na man... Happy sunday jare
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 05, 2021
Women can open there mouth Waaaaa!!

She did,so that tomorrow,we no go hear say,Kporkpor they love-vendor Her...
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by hahn(m): 9:33am On Sep 05, 2021
saphiere:
Men don't have shame..
This is not eye service. It is the number 3 code in the "sisters' code".

3. Don't f with me if you can't f with my friend.
Meaning; If you can't find my friend/sister worthy to be in your circle, then you shouldn't find me worthy.

Hamila is displaying loyalty here to Tonto and that is what the sisters' code is about.

Oh please

Women have been banging their friend's ex since Jehovah first wanked undecided
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 05, 2021
Buksaylor:

She's greedy for money...
Which tonto is greedy for money Make una they talk wetin una dey sure off....
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by adebwalex(m): 9:34am On Sep 05, 2021
saphiere:
Nigerian actress, Hamila Abubakar has knocked her colleague’s ex-lover, Prince Kpokpogri for following her on Instagram.

Tonto Dikeh recently ended her relationship with Mr. Kpokpogri, after an audio where he ‘Mr. Kpokpogri’ badmouthed the actress surfaces online.

Mr. Kpokpogri, after the breakup, began following some of his ex-lover, Tonto Dikeh’s friends and enemies on Instagram.

Actress Hamila Abubakar who was one of the people he followed, blasted him for following her on Instagram.
The actress wrote;

https://.com/actress-hamila-blasts-tonto-dikehs-ex-lover-kpokpogri-for-following-her-on-instagram/

Lalasticlala

All ladies should be afraid of such useless man. His audio tape was posted and yet he was denying it...
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Femeto: 9:43am On Sep 05, 2021
saphiere:
Nigerian actress, Hamila Abubakar has knocked her colleague’s ex-lover, Prince Kpokpogri for following her on Instagram.

Tonto Dikeh recently ended her relationship with Mr. Kpokpogri, after an audio where he ‘Mr. Kpokpogri’ badmouthed the actress surfaces online.

Mr. Kpokpogri, after the breakup, began following some of his ex-lover, Tonto Dikeh’s friends and enemies on Instagram.

Actress Hamila Abubakar who was one of the people he followed, blasted him for following her on Instagram.
The actress wrote;

https://.com/actress-hamila-blasts-tonto-dikehs-ex-lover-kpokpogri-for-following-her-on-instagram/

Lalasticlala
Clout chaser. Not news worthy. Na your him follow you go?
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Bamzyriches451: 9:48am On Sep 05, 2021
This gbegiri of a man sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Yousef In Tears As His Fans Gift Him An Iphone: Pictures & Video / Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director / Davido’s Girlfriend Vs Wizkid’s Girlfriend......who Is Hotter? [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.