Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page (37897 Views)

“You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him / Tacha’s God-mother, Jaruma, Deletes All Tacha’s Pictures Off Her Page / Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by solofresh(m): 10:00am On Sep 05, 2021
saphiere:
Men don't have shame..
This is not eye service. It is the number 3 code in the "sisters' code".

3. Don't f with me if you can't f with my friend.
Meaning; If you can't find my friend/sister worthy to be in your circle, then you shouldn't find me worthy.

Hamila is displaying loyalty here to Tonto and that is what the sisters' code is about.
Shut the Fu*k up useless bitch
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:01am On Sep 05, 2021
bluefilm:

I don't understand.

Added his daughter for what purposes, if i may ask?
I will get back at you whenever I ask my landlord the reason behind that added incentive wink
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by LordPsalm(m): 10:11am On Sep 05, 2021
Halima is very matured.
I love that.
That kporkpogri is immature.
So he want to be sliding into thwir DMs and be gossiping.
Say u get money no kean say u get sense oo

1 Like

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by bluefilm: 10:36am On Sep 05, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
I will get back at you whenever I ask my landlord the reason behind that added incentive wink

Your case is different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Danjikanbauchi: 10:37am On Sep 05, 2021
I feel for Toto ;DDike seriously I am not happy with the stupid guy. Tonto should just take break from relationship and possibly go back to her early years men that were in love with her before she blow that's the only way to find true love
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by pepperdemzombie: 11:10am On Sep 05, 2021
FashionCookie:

It's possible. And if they did that, the joke is on them. I knew something was just off about that kpokpogri abi kpokpo-garri. Guy has this playboy aura all around him.
If na me be Tonto...na to chill. I get small bar, I get pikin, business dey. I'm sure she doesn't even lack companionship like that(she can get that especially from her son.) Sex is mot everything...
A bad workman will always complain of his tools!
Paul pregnate housemaid and rent apartment for girlfriend at Lekki, dem still blame Lola and Peter. Dem say na Lola jazz im prick to dey rise!
Shebi una hail this one and abuse Churchill with 40secs, now they are conniving!
Who do una dis thing? When will you people stop shifting blames? Can you connive with someone to shame a responsible woman in your life?
She shame Churchill, her shame just start!
Yoruba no good, Isoko no good, but no man from her tribe agree to marry her.
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Crossroad1(m): 11:10am On Sep 05, 2021
grin
BKsoul:
its good for that wicked guy.... So because him and tonto don breakup now, he keeps on tagging all her friends and enemy... What kind of a child does that In one of his posts, he was even hailing Churchill... He said churchill na man you be.... When he was firing tonto like a generator wey lose piston and ring, he forget say churchill na man... Happy sunday jare
piston and ring, shey u na mechanic ni?
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by pacespot(m): 11:10am On Sep 05, 2021
Tonto and what is the name of that guy again relationship ended before it even got started. If you ask me, the only winner in this thing is that guy, because nobody knew him before his orgy with Tonto, now he has gotten a name for himself as one of Tonto's exes.

2 Likes

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by koyyess: 11:19am On Sep 05, 2021
It's very obvious this 1diotic tout dated Tonto for fame. He even followed bobrisky.

Tonto stop dating ap£s.
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by koyyess: 11:23am On Sep 05, 2021
saphiere:
Men don't have shame..

Meaning; If you can't find my friend/sister worthy to be in your circle, then you shouldn't find me worthy.

Hamila is displaying loyalty here to Tonto and that is what the sisters' code is about.

It tell you...if all females can be this supportive towards each other,alot of issues they face from those creatures with d1ck will diminish to 0%.
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by koyyess: 11:26am On Sep 05, 2021
IJOBA11:
KPOKPOGIRI IS A REAL GREAT REDPILLER cool

THEGIDREDPILLER WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THISgrin

That clearly shows that all red pillers are frustrated sex starved pu$$i slaves and f@ggots. grin

The m0r0n even followed bobrisky. Shameless sh£male.

1 Like

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 05, 2021
Kudos to Halima for this, kudos.
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by pepperdemzombie: 11:31am On Sep 05, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Who knows weda Churchill and Kpokpo whatever plan am, just to get back at her. Just my assumption anyways.
Paul give housemaid belle, dem say na Peter and Lola cause am, now dis one. Who do una dis thing?
They clapped for her when disgracing Churchill publicly, now someone is disgracing her publicly, that's Karma! They joined her to praise Kpokpo and abuse Churchill, table turn now, na collabo!
Even if na Collabo, very good! Let her taste public shame!
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by koyyess: 11:38am On Sep 05, 2021
taiwotimitt:

I believe your papa is not reading this....

Nonsense feminist.....

You should be sent to Afghanistan to go reason with the Taliban.

Go and live there na. Is that not your fantasy Island? Make dem cut your hand and d1ck off with heavy flogging after you touch their women . You think say Taliban like black man? Ewu grin
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by koyyess: 11:41am On Sep 05, 2021
Kajaard:

This feminism will finish you. Just watch, it just started work on you. Nobody go tell you to go Shiloh when the time comes cheesy

He has money and he loves men too. Go and meet him let him fu¢k you Finnish.

F@ggot. cheesy

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Kajaard: 11:43am On Sep 05, 2021
koyyess:

He has money and he loves men too. Go and meet him let him fu¢k you Finnish.

F@ggot. cheesy

Are you sure you are sane? This boy well so? Slowpoke.
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by FashionCookie(f): 11:47am On Sep 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

A bad workman will always complain of his tools!
Paul pregnate housemaid and rent apartment for girlfriend at Lekki, dem still blame Lola and Peter. Dem say na Lola jazz im prick to dey rise!
Shebi una hail this one and abuse Churchill with 40secs, now they are conniving!
Who do una dis thing? When will you people stop shifting blames? Can you connive with someone to shame a responsible woman in your life?
She shame Churchill, her shame just start!
Yoruba no good, Isoko no good, but no man from her tribe agree to marry her.
I no follow shame Churchill mbok...
But then, no b that one we go say her shame just start. Man no be God.

1 Like

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by FashionCookie(f): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2021
udomma1005:

Sex is everything to Toto Dick
Lol...u can't possibly conclude that.
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Malawian(m): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
I just showed my landlord this news and he said that I shouldn't worry about paying house rent in his house again.

He even added his daughter as an incentive..

Op, thanks for this great news angry
Help me with that your address, I wan come rent there. I get more news for our landlord.
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Hassanmaye(m): 11:56am On Sep 05, 2021
festacman:
Kpokpogri is a bearded simp. Hopping around like a grasshopper.

Huge, huge disappointment.
Haha
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:56am On Sep 05, 2021
Malawian:

Help me with that your address, I wan come rent there. I get more news for our landlord.
Baba, the street no get name, e no get address also angry
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by 11doubledee: 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
5ThChild:

Shame is the mother of all weakness.
The lack of it is boldness and strength
Not in this kpokpogiri's case.
It's too early na. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by luv2rolly(m): 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
abbasajao:

Which kain name be this self?

Me tire sef!
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by ComeToJesus: 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kpokpogiri is a loose canon looking for where to empty his arsenal. Dude is fast becoming the whipping child of Obasanjo's internet.

Lord have mercy.
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by Moji12(f): 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
Afromentalist:

I still fail to see the wrong he did here. Just following her in social media means he asked her out ?

Did he dm her ? Did he propose anything ?

Can someone explain to me what is the issue here and why the unnecessary banter here ?
let me also ask you if you read the whole content? It says he is now following both tonto's enemies and friends.
My question now is y now that they r no longer together. If dat is not childish to you then I rest my case.
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by cybriz82(m): 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mumu want try harder to make frnds with the rest so he can get most dirt on Tonto...but her frnds ain't gonna snitch..
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by pepperdemzombie: 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
FashionCookie:

I no follow shame Churchill mbok...
But then, no b that one we go say her shame just start. Man no be God.
Her shame just start, she will be thoroughly ashamed!
She shamed Churchill publicly and turned him into an object of ridicle on the internet but doesn't want to face shame?
Did you know SDK accused her of incest with the Uche football brothers but none of them have denied it? Their career has nose dived, they are living in shame too, so she can't be spared.
The Bible cursed such people!
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by FashionCookie(f): 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Her shame just start, she will be thoroughly ashamed!
She shamed Churchill publicly and turned him into an object of ridicle on the internet but doesn't want to face shame?
Did you know SDK accused her of incest with the Uche football brothers but none of them have denied it? Their career has nose dived, they are living in shame too, so she can't be spared.
The Bible cursed such people!
Okay o. Make we dey look.
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by DaRuud(m): 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
luv2rolly:
Try save men some degnity Mr KpoKpori, what rubbish!

The name itself " Kpokpogri" sounds likes sex addicts or perverts
Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by NelviusGrey(m): 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
Simp Simp...kpokpogari too dey simp grin grin grin.... Dem don give you "ntorrrh" you still no wan hear word...issorite

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by NelviusGrey(m): 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
koyyess:

That clearly shows that all red pillers are frustrated sex starved pu$$i slaves and f@ggots. grin

The m0r0n even followed bobrisky. Shameless sh£male.
grin grin grin the guy nur wise at all...na bobrisky yansh him wan dey burst laidis grin, this prince na embarassment to him kingdom

1 Like

Re: Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page by cedricksly: 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
[b][/b]
saphiere:
Men don't have shame..

just a little reminder your father is a man..... The fact that this particular man is shameless and too loud does not mean all men are like him...

Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims / Photos From Big Brother Naija Winners Party / Davido’s Girlfriend Vs Wizkid’s Girlfriend......who Is Hotter? [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.