Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Women’s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Women’s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul (23551 Views)

Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban / Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) / Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women’s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul by Kajaard: 7:36am On Sep 05, 2021
maiquel:
These women get mind o.
In the face of tyranny...wow

I tire O

Doing women's rights march in front of the Taliban, is that not a suicide mission? undecided

1 Like

Re: Women’s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul by nick50(m): 7:36am On Sep 05, 2021
So the talibans are even better than our fulani controlled fg ..nigerian police would have ordered shoot at sight just like dey did @lekki massacre

1 Like

Re: Women’s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul by jefe03(m): 7:38am On Sep 05, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Women’s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul by palsenator(m): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2021
WiszyFraud:
lipsrsealed

Islam... One of the biggest problems of the world.

Christians ain’t any better though undecided

The world would have been 100x far better without all of these religious crapss undecided

You are still breathing and not forcefully practicing Islam simply because of Christianity. And guess what , Christianity still gives you freedom to do whatever you want with your life.

After careful observation, the world would have been a farther better place with Christianity, not saying the best because of internal rancour based of tenets. But Islam would have sucked more blood if they had been the ONLY faith

4 Likes

Re: Women’s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul by Grupo(m): 7:41am On Sep 05, 2021
WiszyFraud:
lipsrsealed

The world would have been 100x far better without all of these religious crapss undecided

Christians aren't any better, how?

Where do you currently see Christians trying to force their religion on anybody or even a whole country with a gun?

I think you are clearly insane.

2 Likes

Re: Women’s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul by Nonexisting1: 7:41am On Sep 05, 2021
I hope they used better koboko while beating them. Mad people. They think say dem dey America. Feminists never see anything. Their cries have just begun.

1 Like

Re: Women’s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul by akingbatope: 7:42am On Sep 05, 2021
habsydiamond:
The future is indeed female if these set of women can stand upp to them. Then they deserve and accolade... Unlike some that ran away..
sometime, people need to wait for God promise, this is Abraham silly mistake dat cost d world this much pain, by giving birth to ismael
Re: Women’s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul by slowice(m): 7:43am On Sep 05, 2021
See women protesting and marching against terrorist government that accountable to no one. But here in naija, everyone is scare, no one wants to die.

We rather die of hunger, insecurity, poverty or in the hands of herdsmen or bandits than protest for good governance

1 Like

Re: Women’s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul by MrPresident1: 7:44am On Sep 05, 2021
Islam is a better protector of women's rights than American ideology.

1 Like

Re: Women’s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul by Theoutsider: 7:44am On Sep 05, 2021
Mynd44:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16050984/taliban-soldiers-tear-gas-womens-rights-protest/

When you train women equality instead of training the local men how to protect and serve
Re: Women’s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul by UltimateSpice: 7:45am On Sep 05, 2021
Welcome to the 15th Century.
Re: Women’s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 05, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Gross oppression!
These Talibans are hell bent to mete as oppressors! as Islamic state enforcers on the people of Afghanistan!
No wonder there is a general conclusive phrase that "ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS"

DEEP QUOTE
Citizens suffer when there is a bad leadership in position of power.

@SENIORWRITER

But this is still mild. Look at what happened at Lekki toll gate. After all nobody was shot to death. Talibans are still more sensible than the Nigerian Government
Re: Women’s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul by OGWILLS123: 7:45am On Sep 05, 2021
Pissfull religion sad.
Re: Women’s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:45am On Sep 05, 2021
WiszyFraud:
lipsrsealed

Your hypocrisy is what's making you lump Christians as same as Islam

2 Likes

Re: Women’s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul by Dhury: 7:46am On Sep 05, 2021
When nairaland become international news forum?? I'm tired of this Taliban daily updates . Since we can't help the Talibans victims in anyway as a country please stop adding another hearts breaking news to us remember we also have our own terrorists version here in Nigeria terror groups likes IPOB,BOKOHARAM and others, let channel our energy on bringing them down instead of far Talibans and other international terrorist organizations.

1 Like

Re: Women’s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul by Winters23: 7:48am On Sep 05, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Gross oppression!
These Talibans are hell bent to mete as oppressors! as Islamic state enforcers on the people of Afghanistan!
No wonder there is a general conclusive phrase that "ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS"

DEEP QUOTE
Citizens suffer when there is a bad leadership in position of power.

@SENIORWRITER

What about your government that opened fire on unarmed protesters at Lekki toll gate?

Taliban beat up protesters and your government shoot to kill, who is terrorist now?

1 Like

Re: Women’s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 05, 2021
slowice:
See women protesting and marching against terrorist government that accountable to no one. But here in naija, everyone is scare, no one wants to die.

We rather die of hunger, insecurity, poverty or in the hands of herdsmen or bandits than protest for good governance

Why not use "I" instead of "We" because the last time I checked, there was Lekki protest, Yoruba nation agitation and the rest. You choose to stay indoors but there are still many people risking thier life to protest for good governance.

You have to thread carefully and apply wisdom in this government that care less and are worst than the Talibans
Re: Women’s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul by Yankee101: 7:52am On Sep 05, 2021
Kill everyone and rule who?

To every oppression there's a time limit

When the time is up the people will stand up

1 Like

Re: Women’s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul by Richy4(m): 7:53am On Sep 05, 2021
slowice:

Yea .. I don't blame the Nigerians.. if they pause for a while and remembered that their families will be forgotten should anything happened to them, you now ask yourself, what is the need/ use fighting...
Re: Women’s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul by sinkhole: 7:54am On Sep 05, 2021
Thank God they did not kill any of the women.
I think Taliban is trying very hard to blend into civilization, as I could even see somebody that look like a Taliban official trying to address the women!
Re: Women’s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul by Maj196(m): 7:55am On Sep 05, 2021
Those women get mind sha, thank God they didn't shoot them.
Re: Women’s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul by Tapout(m): 7:58am On Sep 05, 2021
Even Taliban doesn't kill protesters.
Re: Women’s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul by SimplePlan34: 7:58am On Sep 05, 2021
The woman is a tool America has abadoned u. U still dey fight.
Re: Women’s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 05, 2021
And one nairaland fool calling himself @antichristian was saying all sort of rubbish to support these jihadist as if him and them makes the rules to govern afghanistan..meanwhile Beating up activists is the smallest thing these guy can do, lol them never even start to comot heads. May God keep the helpless people in afghanistan safe

2 Likes

Re: Women’s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 05, 2021
klonboi:
America Leave plenty armory for these Talibans oh! see as them kit wella shocked
kit untop unarmed women grin

Meanwhile na afgan military America give those things to, more like how our military dey give Terrorists America/Russia weapons

2 Likes

Re: Women’s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul by Comedian2019: 8:05am On Sep 05, 2021
SoShallEatBee:
shocked WOW! BUILD A LUCRATIVE CAREER IN I.T
Grab this
I.T MEGA BUNDLE and Go from ZERO to HERO in just 6 months. 30% discount expires tomorrow.
|=============>WhatsApp Me if interested<=============|
For Students, Job seekers, Youth Corpers, I.T professionals, Freelancers, Non I.T professionals who want a change in career path, If you'd like to work remotely for one of Fortune 500 companies, Or If you had genuine plans to JAPA.
Very very bad
Re: Women’s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul by bluefilm: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2021
I blame Sleepy Joey for ALL this nonsense.

Biden is working.

Working backwards.

1 Like

Re: Women’s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul by diedwithnipsey(m): 8:07am On Sep 05, 2021
Put the blame on Biden!

1 Like

Re: Women’s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 05, 2021
palsenator:

You are still breathing and not forcefully practicing Islam simply because of Christianity. And guess what , Christianity still gives you freedom to do whatever you want with your life.

After careful observation, the world would have been a farther better place with Christianity, not saying the best because of internal rancour based of tenets. But Islam would have sucked more blood if they had been the ONLY faith
sometimes I laugh at these people

Iswap/Boko Haram and the jihad Taqiya played by the north has been restricted to the north because of Christianity

There is peace because of christianity, if not nothing stops iswap, bandits and fulanis from rounding the entire south and forcing all to become a Sharia state

They are restricted because if they raise their head in Christian south then this nation might divide for them to go practice Sharia in north.

Christianity of the south is what is keeping the Christian's in the north safe, it is what is keeping all athiest safe and it is what is keeping Muslims safe from their own bloodthirsty selves.

It is the only thing saving them from the full plans hisbah would have placed on all

5 Likes

Re: Women’s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul by Haines: 8:07am On Sep 05, 2021
This media war against Taliban (students) should stop.

Re: Women’s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 05, 2021
SimplePlan34:
The woman is a tool America has abadoned u. U still dey fight.
so women asking to be treated as human beings in their country is now America tool?

The women enjoying rights in Nigeria are they also America tool
Re: Women’s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul by RodgersAkpafu: 8:11am On Sep 05, 2021
Nonexisting1:
I hope they used better koboko while beating them. Mad people. They think say dem dey America. Feminists never see anything. Their cries have just begun.
This one is ret@rded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

British MPs Vote Against Brexit Deal / Fattah: Iran Unveils Its First Hypersonic Missile / Yahya Jammeh Loses Presidential Election In Gambia, Concedes Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.