Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Kwankwaso: Ganduje Denied Me My Retirement Benefits For 6 Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: Ganduje Denied Me My Retirement Benefits For 6 Years (16166 Views)

Tinubu Sees Presidency As Retirement Benefits – Dino Melaye / Breakdown Of Retirement Benefits Of Service Chiefs / Kwankwaso, Ganduje At Loggerheads Over ‘Sale, Relocation Of Public Properties’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso: Ganduje Denied Me My Retirement Benefits For 6 Years by ijustdey: 7:39am On Sep 05, 2021
Former Kano State Governor, Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, has complained that he has not been paid his pension entitlements for six years. Kwankwaso also...
By Zahraddeen Yakubu Shuaibu
Former Kano State Governor, Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, has complained that he has not been paid his pension entitlements for six years.

Kwankwaso also said the state government did not build house or office for him, which is provided in a law that every former governor should be provided either an office or a house as one of his benefits.

He made the allegations in an interview with BBC Hausa servic.

The former governor said he is the only one who served as governor in the state and did not enjoy the benefits.

However, Kwankwaso said it was likely because he was part of the opposition that made him be treated in that manner.

“If I were with them, I would have to be paid my benefits or my monthly pension. And I agree it happened because I am part of the opposition. So let them go and enjoy it,” Senator Kwankwaso said.

My name forwarded to EFCC for sabotage

The former governor said in early 2021, his name and those of nine other people were forwarded to the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC), alleging that it was done to tarnish his image.

He added that he was ready to answer any invitation from the EFCC whenever they do so.

“I thank God, in my 30 years of been in politics nobody has ever complained that his five naira has been stolen or get lost, nobody.”

Kwankwaso also expressed his displeasure over the security situation in Nigeria.

He said he was amazed at what the government was saying about security and the results that were obtainable physically.

“I am surprised with the manner that the government of the day is handling the security challenges and the outcomes.

“Some Communities in Katsina State that share border with the Niger Republic are pleading with Nigerien Army to rescue them.”
https://dailytrust.com/kwankwaso-for-6-years-ganduje-denied-me-pension-house-and-office

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: Ganduje Denied Me My Retirement Benefits For 6 Years by money121(m): 7:47am On Sep 05, 2021
Sorry
Re: Kwankwaso: Ganduje Denied Me My Retirement Benefits For 6 Years by tamdun: 7:47am On Sep 05, 2021
grin relax he's almost done with his tenure, next gov may...

12 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Ganduje Denied Me My Retirement Benefits For 6 Years by bibiking7(m): 7:47am On Sep 05, 2021

Most of these governors steal more than their pension while in government. Then they get paid governor's pension while serving as senators and receiving salary and allowances.
What bothers me the most is that the country is borrowing money to fund these excesses.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: Ganduje Denied Me My Retirement Benefits For 6 Years by Yankee101: 7:48am On Sep 05, 2021
After all of that stealing?

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Ganduje Denied Me My Retirement Benefits For 6 Years by davidufuoma(m): 7:48am On Sep 05, 2021
Thieves

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Ganduje Denied Me My Retirement Benefits For 6 Years by k777(m): 7:49am On Sep 05, 2021
Are you retired though? 1999 Constitution is FRAUD.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Ganduje Denied Me My Retirement Benefits For 6 Years by joshjc(m): 7:49am On Sep 05, 2021
Benefits for doing what,or for stealing

8 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Ganduje Denied Me My Retirement Benefits For 6 Years by tmtech: 7:49am On Sep 05, 2021
It is crazy that these men are still entitled to jumbo pension after even after looting their states dry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: Ganduje Denied Me My Retirement Benefits For 6 Years by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:49am On Sep 05, 2021
Normally, una no suppose get any benefits after una don milk the state economy dry during una regime.

Imagine a former governor now serving as a part of the senate still receiving benefits as a former governor. That's the mystery of our democracy...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: Ganduje Denied Me My Retirement Benefits For 6 Years by engrhorla(m): 7:49am On Sep 05, 2021
ijustdey:
Former Kano State Governor, Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, has complained that he has not been paid his pension entitlements for six years. Kwankwaso also...

https://dailytrust.com/kwankwaso-for-6-years-ganduje-denied-me-pension-house-and-office

Greedy thieves!

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Ganduje Denied Me My Retirement Benefits For 6 Years by dapsoneh: 7:50am On Sep 05, 2021
That's a family Northern problem, go and sort it out... Nigeria is facing more problems at the moments than your 6 years pension .. Many of you owned our parents pensions of several years with their gratuity sef and we no die. All the money you don embezzle never reach you? Politicians!

13 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Ganduje Denied Me My Retirement Benefits For 6 Years by abordmay(m): 7:50am On Sep 05, 2021
Westin con concern us

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Ganduje Denied Me My Retirement Benefits For 6 Years by frankmoney(m): 7:50am On Sep 05, 2021
But Kwankwaso just worked only 8 years and demands retirement benefits yet people in civil service for over 20 years are being owed pension

Greedy thief

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: Ganduje Denied Me My Retirement Benefits For 6 Years by EricSmallz(m): 7:50am On Sep 05, 2021
No past government official deserves any entitlement after his tenure. All the ones Una don steal nko?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: Ganduje Denied Me My Retirement Benefits For 6 Years by daddytime(m): 7:50am On Sep 05, 2021
Idiotic thief.

Retirement benefit for how many years of looting?

Animals..

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Ganduje Denied Me My Retirement Benefits For 6 Years by sakssey23: 7:51am On Sep 05, 2021
All these greedy politicians... Looking for pension after the billions of $$$ you and your cohorts have embezzled.
Youths vote wisely oo.. Next election isn't far...

6 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Ganduje Denied Me My Retirement Benefits For 6 Years by Jerryherd: 7:51am On Sep 05, 2021
cool

Pension Kee you there

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Ganduje Denied Me My Retirement Benefits For 6 Years by Paramountguy: 7:52am On Sep 05, 2021
Mr Kwankwaso the victim, how many years have you denied others their benefits? Stingy and wicked leaders.
These politicians keep opening can of worms but doing nothing to solve the problem.
Nigeria has fallen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: Ganduje Denied Me My Retirement Benefits For 6 Years by okomile(f): 7:52am On Sep 05, 2021
Yeeye people

His stolen funds is running out faster than his mouth.

Na dem dem
Notin konsign we
grin grin
Re: Kwankwaso: Ganduje Denied Me My Retirement Benefits For 6 Years by Lamasta(m): 7:52am On Sep 05, 2021
Benefits kee you dia grin
Re: Kwankwaso: Ganduje Denied Me My Retirement Benefits For 6 Years by kuuljay(m): 7:53am On Sep 05, 2021
They steal and stash away billions and still want pension,is there a curse on black Africans?

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Ganduje Denied Me My Retirement Benefits For 6 Years by edusas: 7:53am On Sep 05, 2021
Ganja man
Re: Kwankwaso: Ganduje Denied Me My Retirement Benefits For 6 Years by YUZARSIF90: 7:54am On Sep 05, 2021
He Who laugh last laugh best!

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Ganduje Denied Me My Retirement Benefits For 6 Years by seborrhic: 7:54am On Sep 05, 2021
See how shameless these politicians are.
Many of them their feeding, employment,family welfare and livelihood depends on being paid in one way or the other by government.
Once they are totally cut off from government,not being in power again,not having contracts or being paid humongous pension benefits,they begin to struggle in life.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Ganduje Denied Me My Retirement Benefits For 6 Years by UltimateSpice: 7:55am On Sep 05, 2021
That is the problem with Nigerian politics.

It is filled with vindictiveness.
Re: Kwankwaso: Ganduje Denied Me My Retirement Benefits For 6 Years by tobylawal(m): 7:57am On Sep 05, 2021
Alaye is broke�
Re: Kwankwaso: Ganduje Denied Me My Retirement Benefits For 6 Years by tobylawal(m): 7:57am On Sep 05, 2021
Alaye is broke grin

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Ganduje Denied Me My Retirement Benefits For 6 Years by Lovenorth: 7:57am On Sep 05, 2021
Who cares? what about huge amount of money you have accumulated when you were a Governor?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Ganduje Denied Me My Retirement Benefits For 6 Years by crossfm: 7:58am On Sep 05, 2021
And so,you guys have denied the poor masses of their rights and privileges for over 30years now.

Go home and bear it like a man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia State To Get $125 Million From Islamic Development Bank For Roads / Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. / Yari: Memo To Kadaria Ahmed By Charles Ogbu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.