Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

5 Things The Abia State Government Should Be Thinking Seriously About - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Things The Abia State Government Should Be Thinking Seriously About (14561 Views)

Governor Alex Otti Launches The Abia Innovation Industrial Park / Arewa In the North Crying Seriously About Bola Tinubu Appointment / 5 Things The Police Cannot Do To You As A Nigerian Citizen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things The Abia State Government Should Be Thinking Seriously About by EmmyCC: 11:04am On Sep 05, 2021
Abia should pay workers.
Re: 5 Things The Abia State Government Should Be Thinking Seriously About by Edusouls(m): 11:05am On Sep 05, 2021
Abia is a cursed state, no development would come there in a 100years from now, until they change their retarded mentality, they should stop calling on federal government for development, they bring MNK, IPOB/ ESN to put heads together and develop abia..
Re: 5 Things The Abia State Government Should Be Thinking Seriously About by temitope27(m): 11:08am On Sep 05, 2021
StrongInBed:

Our girls working as housemaid to other tribes? I've never heard it before, reverse is the case here we can't work under an inferior things,you can't afford to purchase in our land we can purchase yours because we are richer than you.

Know your level houseboy. Olosho your people are number one I've two under my care here in benin republic.

Your dirty boys no sensible igbo girl will allow to touch her pant..we know our levels in this country...find another lie my land seller.
nw I know u av no sense, there are thousands of them, even in my street alone more than 3 igbos are married to Yoruba man, I even av a friend a bariba boy that had a child through an ibo girl he left her, the girl still go and av anoda child with a Yoruba boy again, so useless of them

1 Like

Re: 5 Things The Abia State Government Should Be Thinking Seriously About by stanluiz(m): 11:32am On Sep 05, 2021
All these things will be achieved if they have a good governor who will drive massive Infrastructure development.

They need a good governor in 2023. Someone like Alex otti.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things The Abia State Government Should Be Thinking Seriously About by Galaxydon1(m): 11:34am On Sep 05, 2021
Militant30:
If you see them here in Port Harcourt and the way they open their mouth wide you may be thinking that they come from one clean environment but will be shock to know that they are from the dirtiest state in Nigeria.

Yet they are the only people that develop Lagos, Rivers,Kano, America, Europe, India, Israel and recently develop Afghanistan grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nonsense artifacts.
ewu

1 Like

Re: 5 Things The Abia State Government Should Be Thinking Seriously About by Blake755: 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Abian dey suffer nah God go punish that governor no good road even electricity nah wahala God deliver us from bad government
Re: 5 Things The Abia State Government Should Be Thinking Seriously About by Skillsnigeria: 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hmmm
Re: 5 Things The Abia State Government Should Be Thinking Seriously About by elisho: 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
my is that I work in Abia state but leave in port Harcourt my anger is my Tax is been pay to Abia state no road the place is very deity all the governors have don nothing I want my tax to be pay to rivers state
Re: 5 Things The Abia State Government Should Be Thinking Seriously About by StrongInBed: 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
temitope27:
nw I know u av no sense, there are thousands of them, even in my street alone more than 3 igbos are married to Yoruba man, I even av a friend a bariba boy that had a child through an ibo girl he left her, the girl still go and av anoda child with a Yoruba boy again, so useless of them

Shut up everyone knows if a yoruba man is not super Rich or politician no igbo girl will marry him it's even forbidden in Igboland to marry from another tribe mostly yours.keep kwayet.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things The Abia State Government Should Be Thinking Seriously About by Faber(m): 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
Militant30:
If you see them here in Port Harcourt and the way they open their mouth wide you may be thinking that they come from one clean environment but will be shock to know that they are from the dirtiest state in Nigeria.

Yet they are the only people that develop Lagos, Rivers,Kano, America, Europe, India, Israel and recently develop Afghanistan grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nonsense artifacts.

Na mumu dey worry you. Yet you guys run to Aba daily to buy finnished goods. You dey sample our second hand, okirika clothes and sell them at high prices in your make shift boutiques littered all over PH

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things The Abia State Government Should Be Thinking Seriously About by Splendidsolo(m): 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
temitope27:
Igbo land is cursed, no wonder most of them is running to Yoruba land
you are an idiot for saying that

1 Like

Re: 5 Things The Abia State Government Should Be Thinking Seriously About by Benmob: 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
temitope27:
how can u say a particular tribe whole land is cursed, think before u used ur word,a person from that tribe u curse may help u one day.
Re: 5 Things The Abia State Government Should Be Thinking Seriously About by AvalonSpace(m): 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
The state needs an industrialist and Dr Uche Ogah (The current Minister for steels and mines development) is the only option. And looking at the Abia Charter of Equity, it falls on Abia North.
Re: 5 Things The Abia State Government Should Be Thinking Seriously About by Maobichek: 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
SlyDev:
They should develop their land, their people are running away like their is plague in Abia..... Majority of the people in other states are Abians

Hmmmm!!! No state in the South East travels like Anambra people, majority of Igbos in Lagos, Kano, Abj, South Africa etc are Anambra,

Ask questions before you conclude okay, Aba is mostly dirty because Aba alone has 5 major Markets (Ariara, shopping center, Ngwa road (ahia ohuru), Cemetery, Main Park, Lister market at pH Rd by Ngwa road, spare parts market at pH Rd, st Michaels by Asa Rd for phones, Tonimas Hausa market etc).

Markets needs constant sanitation activities but the current governor who was a one-time boss of Abia state sanitation agency failed to do the needful.

Lastly, Aba is dirty but there is money in Aba, this is the reason why commercial banks have several branches in Aba. The amount First bank generate in Aba alone, First bank in some states don't generate such amount.
Re: 5 Things The Abia State Government Should Be Thinking Seriously About by DonTattaglia: 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
temitope27:

Even your English confirms the level of your inherited stupidity from your wretched parents.
Re: 5 Things The Abia State Government Should Be Thinking Seriously About by porthouse7(f): 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
StrongInBed:

You've no choice than to sell,I don't see where you can afford money to develop an empty land...one aboki yoruba man last time even ask me to marry his daughter after buying just four plots of land from his elder brother.

We are your new colonial master.
I pity Igbo's buying land in Lagos without C of O, Even if u have u can never own land if is not ancestry, what u have is 100yrs lease

1 Like

Re: 5 Things The Abia State Government Should Be Thinking Seriously About by Maobichek: 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
Maryjane001:
Above me are some set of dummies who have never been to Abia before but patronize Aba-made goods unknowingly.
Abia is a state filled with lots of potentials and a mighty business hub. Their government is just not getting it right.

Most ppl have not traveled out of their region so they get their information from hearsay and social media. Osibanjo visited Aba more than 5 times last year, if indeed that Ikpeazu is serious, Aba would have gone far.

It's surprising but a fact that most top commercial banks in Nigeria have more branches in Aba alone more than they have in some states that are 5 times bigger than Abia state. Commercial banks are not charitable organization but profit making entities so they won't be opening branches where there is no money. Abia state need committed and development oriented governor.
Re: 5 Things The Abia State Government Should Be Thinking Seriously About by StrongInBed: 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
porthouse7:
I pity Igbo's buying land in Lagos without C of O, Even if u have u can never own land if is not ancestry, what u have is 100yrs lease

Lagos is a no man's Land, I'm a VI boy you under bridge dweller from Kogi.

Keep off from Lagos, it's an extended colony in western hampshire of Nigeria.
Re: 5 Things The Abia State Government Should Be Thinking Seriously About by porthouse7(f): 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
StrongInBed:

Our girls working as housemaid to other tribes? I've never heard it before, reverse is the case here we can't work under an inferior things,you can't afford to purchase in our land we can purchase yours because we are richer than you.

Know your level houseboy. Olosho your people are number one I've two under my care here in benin republic.

Your dirty boys no sensible igbo girl will allow to touch her pant..we know our levels in this country...find another lie my land seller.
ever ask urself why Igbo's run to SW to survive? and u can't count more than 1000 Yoruba's in d entire Igbo land.... Yoruba will still send y'all home

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things The Abia State Government Should Be Thinking Seriously About by porthouse7(f): 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
StrongInBed:

Lagos is a no man's Land, I'm a VI boy you under bridge dweller from Kogi.

Keep off from Lagos, it's an extended colony in western hampshire of Nigeria.
so u papa can be a king in Lagos? Don't be jealous Lagos is south west and a Yoruba state, go home and develop your state to look like lagos,. As abuja be na Hausa land ooo
Re: 5 Things The Abia State Government Should Be Thinking Seriously About by GuyfawkesAB(m): 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
It's Abaribe that should be giving the governor these sensible tips but he is busy trying to protect his own political venture by engaging in anything that will manipulate the people's emotions to his side. Orji Kalu, T.A. Orji Abaribe, Ikuku, Nnamdi Kanu and Ikpeazu, they are all mad
Re: 5 Things The Abia State Government Should Be Thinking Seriously About by johne4c(m): 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
Militant30:

Nonsense artifacts.
but you always come that dirtiest state
Re: 5 Things The Abia State Government Should Be Thinking Seriously About by temitope27(m): 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
DonTattaglia:

Even your English confirms the level of your inherited stupidity from your wretched parents.
Pele English professor, ode oshi
Re: 5 Things The Abia State Government Should Be Thinking Seriously About by otosa(m): 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
And you haven't mentioned glass.
Re: 5 Things The Abia State Government Should Be Thinking Seriously About by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Maobichek:

Hmmmm!!! No state in the South East travels like Anambra people, majority of Igbos in Lagos, Kano, Abj, South Africa etc are Anambra,

Ask questions before you conclude okay, Aba is mostly dirty because Aba alone has 5 major Markets (Ariara, shopping center, Ngwa road (ahia ohuru), Cemetery, Main Park, Lister market at pH Rd by Ngwa road, spare parts market at pH Rd, st Michaels by Asa Rd for phones, Tonimas Hausa market etc).

Markets needs constant sanitation activities but the current governor who was a one-time boss of Abia state sanitation agency failed to do the needful.

Lastly, Aba is dirty but there is money in Aba, this is the reason why commercial banks have several branches in Aba. The amount First bank generate in Aba alone, First bank in some states don't generate such amount.

Very good response.... The guy no sabi wetin e dey talk

1 Like

Re: 5 Things The Abia State Government Should Be Thinking Seriously About by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
SlyDev:
They should develop their land, their people are running away like their is plague in Abia..... Majority of the people in other states are Abians

Abia people hate development.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things The Abia State Government Should Be Thinking Seriously About by temitope27(m): 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
StrongInBed:

Shut up everyone knows if a yoruba man is not super Rich or politician no igbo girl will marry him it's even forbidden in Igboland to marry from another tribe mostly yours.keep kwayet.
can u nw see how stupid ur people are now, but those in my street are nt super rich nor politicians
Re: 5 Things The Abia State Government Should Be Thinking Seriously About by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
Maryjane001:
Above me are some set of dummies who have never been to Abia before but patronize Aba-made goods unknowingly.
Abia is a state filled with lots of potentials and a mighty business hub. Their government is just not getting it right.

You have started again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Again, Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail / Gbajabiamila Writes Dogara, Accuses Him Of Undermining Principal Officers / Alleged $2bn Fraud: FG Asks Court To Revoke Dasuki’s Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.