Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Arewa In the North Crying Seriously About Bola Tinubu Appointment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa In the North Crying Seriously About Bola Tinubu Appointment (1806 Views)

Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board / El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment / 5 Things The Abia State Government Should Be Thinking Seriously About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arewa In the North Crying Seriously About Bola Tinubu Appointment by Varunpulyani: 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
I laugh in a jangunjangu well .

I swear to the good heavens if Bola Ahmed can keep this momentum I will be a full supporter of Bola Ahmed Tinubu no regrets.

I remember when all these people kept mute under Buhari, that skeleton did as e like for complete 8 years .

Now it's now time Bola dy give them wotowoto cry everywhere.

If na obi now e go begin dey find peace , just like how Jonathan MUMU himself and almost ended up being lynched like Gaddafi.

I can never forget, it got to the point senators from that extraction begin jump Aso rock fence just to access Jonathan.

Thank you Bola for this abeggg more tears , I wan see Sarki eyes .

Sai baba😂😂😂😂😂

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa In the North Crying Seriously About Bola Tinubu Appointment by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
Rubbish..

They can cry me a river...

Buhari set a bad precedent and I didn't expect anything better from Tinubu..
They are both cut from the same cloth

They were silent when Buhari held sway... enthroning nepotism and tribalism at the center..
it's actually too late for them to find their voices...

I pray that in the future not too long, in our life time, when our votes actually start counting and we vote individuals who are fit for the job irrespective of tribe and religion..
only then will we see the Nigeria of our dreams, only then will the giant of Africa rise again..

But till then, what a Balablu....... undecided

10 Likes

Re: Arewa In the North Crying Seriously About Bola Tinubu Appointment by Varunpulyani: 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
More tears for people when Thier names start with haruna and dogoma

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa In the North Crying Seriously About Bola Tinubu Appointment by Varunpulyani: 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:
Rubbish..

They can cry me a river

Sai baba

Ya ho ho

4 Likes

Re: Arewa In the North Crying Seriously About Bola Tinubu Appointment by ibechris(m): 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
They learnt it from Buhari but if they dont stop,it's this practice that would eventually destroy Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa In the North Crying Seriously About Bola Tinubu Appointment by Varunpulyani: 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
ibechris:
They learn it from Buhari but if they dont stop,it's this practice that would eventually destroy Nigeria.

I love the appointment of his excellency 😂😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Arewa In the North Crying Seriously About Bola Tinubu Appointment by Antiurchins: 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
Aboki mumu Sha .....na una papa get nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Arewa In the North Crying Seriously About Bola Tinubu Appointment by Varunpulyani: 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
All I see are competent Nigerians selected by the president

2 Likes

Re: Arewa In the North Crying Seriously About Bola Tinubu Appointment by onumadu: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tinubu knows something the rest of Nigerians don't know about Nigeria, having been so close to Buhari for 8 years.

Sometimes I think that a Tinubu presidency is better than any Northern presidency after Buhari for this simple reason.

Another Northern president would have simply sat on the information (that Tinubu came to know about), and continued the Buharian rogue appointments that openly violated the federal character laws of Nigeria.

At this rate, Nigeria will "hatch" one of these days. lol

9 Likes

Re: Arewa In the North Crying Seriously About Bola Tinubu Appointment by Varunpulyani: 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
onumadu:
Tinubu knows something the rest of Nigerians don't know about Nigeria, having been so close to Buhari for 8 years.

Sometimes I think that a Tinubu presidency is better than any Northern presidency after Buhari for this simple reason.

Another Northern president would have simply sat on the information (that Tinubu came to know about), and continued the Buharian rogue appointments that openly violated the federal character laws of Nigeria.

At this rate, Nigeria will "hatch" one of these days. lol

I fear when I visit NNPC oil from my own region.

My region only to see jalamia everywhere.

Helicopter dey carry these guys .

Shuoooo I open eyes 😳 the guy doing cyber cafe there an Igbo boy has a Lexus jeep .

Imagine if Cyber cafe guy dey make money like that for there wetting jalamia dey earn ?

Helicopter na transport no be motor

11 Likes

Re: Arewa In the North Crying Seriously About Bola Tinubu Appointment by Varunpulyani: 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sai baba 4+4 kawai

E choke

7 Likes

Re: Arewa In the North Crying Seriously About Bola Tinubu Appointment by Varunpulyani: 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
Helinues and yarimo.

Our president is working

4 Likes

Re: Arewa In the North Crying Seriously About Bola Tinubu Appointment by Zupay: 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
E just dey start, dem don start to dey cry.🤣🤣

9 Likes

Re: Arewa In the North Crying Seriously About Bola Tinubu Appointment by tishbite42: 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
Na dis one go make me support Jagaban

7 Likes

Re: Arewa In the North Crying Seriously About Bola Tinubu Appointment by Varunpulyani: 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
tishbite42:
Na dis one go make me support Jagaban

Me and you together

6 Likes

Re: Arewa In the North Crying Seriously About Bola Tinubu Appointment by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
Lol

Re: Arewa In the North Crying Seriously About Bola Tinubu Appointment by starstaz(m): 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
😂😂

Wetin make me tear Laugh is when d Guy say, AG {Yoruba}. How come Ilorin is no Longer emirate Land again. It has become Yoruba Land under this Tinubufication policy. Make Ipob registrar's take Note Now oo.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa In the North Crying Seriously About Bola Tinubu Appointment by Racoon(m): 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
All those who wish you and the country well must mince no words in warning you that Nigeria has become dangerously polarized and risk sliding into crisis on account of your administration’s lopsided appointments which continues to give undue preference to some sections of the country over others.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/breaking-your-lopsided-appointments-will-ruin-nigeria-umar-dangiwa-hits-buhari/amp

grin Hehehe! Whatever goes around does not only comes does not only comes around, but also stays around. Tinubu defend Buhari’s bigotry, nepotism, clannishness and ethno-religious supremacist agenda. Now, he is following the same Buhari’s disastrous policy that destroyed this nation. Now those who had it are complaining. Meanwhile, nothing must scatter the marriage.

7 Likes

Re: Arewa In the North Crying Seriously About Bola Tinubu Appointment by youngsahito(m): 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
The northerners are fool**h, when babu was appointing northerners to govern NNPC and other's, they overlooked it. Una never see anything.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa In the North Crying Seriously About Bola Tinubu Appointment by ubest1(m): 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
Hope the Yoruba's in the house observing SS not benefitting anything from the SW govt even after Wike, Asari etc noise not election time u will want us to stand against our SE cousin brothers

9 Likes

Re: Arewa In the North Crying Seriously About Bola Tinubu Appointment by Gadafii: 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
The same arewa that was silent for 8 years under buhari

6 Likes

Re: Arewa In the North Crying Seriously About Bola Tinubu Appointment by Varunpulyani: 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
ubest1:
Hope the Yoruba's in the house observing SS not benefitting anything from the SW govt even after Wike, Asari etc noise not election time u will want us to stand against our SE cousin brothers

Dey observe o
Re: Arewa In the North Crying Seriously About Bola Tinubu Appointment by stevups(m): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
Life is turn by turn. I was just disappointed in Obasanjo and Jonathan who ceeded their glory to other side

3 Likes

Re: Arewa In the North Crying Seriously About Bola Tinubu Appointment by Varunpulyani: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
stevups:
Life is turn by turn. I was just disappointed in Obasanjo and Jonathan who ceeded their glory to other side

This election make eyes open say South has the population

2 Likes

Re: Arewa In the North Crying Seriously About Bola Tinubu Appointment by Varunpulyani: 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
Gadafii:
The same arewa that was silent for 8 years under buhari

E shock you
Re: Arewa In the North Crying Seriously About Bola Tinubu Appointment by emmanuelbrown26: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
Dis one na master and slave wahala. Mak una enjoy una time. Hope no bi when d fight BTW master and slave go start, Yoruba no go drag other tribe into it

2 Likes

Re: Arewa In the North Crying Seriously About Bola Tinubu Appointment by Raskimonojendor: 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
Atiku6 supporters.
Re: Arewa In the North Crying Seriously About Bola Tinubu Appointment by Raskimonojendor: 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
ubest1:
The first name on the list is SS.

Re: Arewa In the North Crying Seriously About Bola Tinubu Appointment by paramakina202: 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
Emilokan regim.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa In the North Crying Seriously About Bola Tinubu Appointment by stevups(m): 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
Varunpulyani:

This election make eyes open say South has the population

Honestly speaking
Re: Arewa In the North Crying Seriously About Bola Tinubu Appointment by opamoses1: 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
These ones are PDP supporters. They are just angry that Atiku lost. Na turn by turn.

Re: Arewa In the North Crying Seriously About Bola Tinubu Appointment by verifiablefacts: 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
Which one is Arewa in the north?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unlike PEPT, Why Are Obidients Not Trending Tomorrow's Supreme Court Judgement? / Naira Falling- Obidients Nolonger Say CBN Is Defending Naira / South Korean Company Wins Oil Suit Against Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.