Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Rapture!!! Why She Couldn't Make It. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapture!!! Why She Couldn't Make It. (167 Views)

7 Days In Heaven Part 3 || My Ministry Friends Couldn't Make It. / Left Behind In Rapture....why? Because Of Little Ignorant Mistakes! / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapture!!! Why She Couldn't Make It. by BelovedCityWatch: 8:22am On Sep 05, 2021
RAPTURE DREAM AND WHY SHE COULDN'T MAKE IT

Spending some great time in God's presence, and on the 2nd of September, I had this rapture dream. It wasn't as detailed like the one a friend of mine had and shared with me. In my own dream, I saw that I was in the street and all of a sudden I was caught up into the sky, then I saw some people too caught up in the same manner and dissappear. That was just it.

On the 4th of September 2021, just two days after I had mine, a friend of mine quickly message me and told me how God showed her the rapture. I encourage her to share it with me and this is what she said.

"I woke up in the middle of the night to pray.
My prayer point was God should reveal myself to me, I want to know what am doing wrong.
I prayed it so heartedly,
Who says God does not answer prayers, unmhm, And I slept, it was around 3am or there about, I saw myself in a vehicle, preaching about the coming of Christ, a lady was beside me.
Suddenly, I looked at the sky and I told the people that; as I'm talking to you, it's like am seeing Trumpet. The lady that was sitting beside me now said it's not that it's like, it is actually trumpet, that rapture has happened.
I now saw lots of angels in the sky with their trumpets, we got out of the car, it was getting real.
I started screaming, lamenting that Ye, I didn't go, the lady that was beside me also was screaming.
Before I knew what was happening, the Antichrist came, I was just lamenting, that with everything I didn't go. Then I asked one of those men, that l want to know why I didn't go with Christ. He now left and came back.
This was what he said. He said "God said He sent me a message but I didn't do it. I didn't join the Choir till the rapture take place",
That "I even had the opportunity to join a day before but I was procrastinating, saying I will join later". The man now ask me that is it not true? or is he lieing. I was now looking, l couldn't say anything. But I was regretting that ah, if only I had another chance, but it was late. Then the lady beside me kept saying, I told you o. I was thinking that just because I didn't join, I didn't do what God told me to do, l didn't go with Christ. It was like a vision, because I felt something was wiped away, then l opened my eyes. I was so happy it was a dream. It looked so real, that I was praying that it should be a dream. There was a church, they had a service, they didn't even know rapture has taken place, it was after the service that they came out that they knew something had happened. That means none of them went. I just saw them with their mini skirt, weave on and everything. It wasn't funny.

Unmhm! Brethren, God is a merciful God. He saw the heart cry of His beloved daughter and show her where she's missing it. There are many of you out there that God has sent messages to the world and to work for Him in His vineyard but you are procrastinating, this is dangerous because your eternal security is at stake. We are in the endtime and rapture can happen in the next second where will you be when the Trumpet sound or where will you hide when the Anti-Christ come for your head, you either receive his mark or get beheaded. We are in a dangerous time, and danger looms on those that are still deep into worldliness, for they will be caught unaware and be cut off. You live your life like there's no God, amassing the world amounts to nothing, your time is short on earth, mercy doesn't exist after death, reconcile with your creator now! I pray that God will minister to your soul today for redemption, Amen.

Moreso, depart from Modern Christianity, this is a Christianity of false doctrines and doctrines of demons, entangled with all forms of worldliness and jezebelic appearances, this is a trap of the devil, and its the great falling away Apostle Paul mentioned in the book of 2 Thessalonian 2:3, recalled what she said of those churches, they will never hear the Trumpet! None of the congregants of such churches will. Find a true believing church of God with sound doctrines and save your soul. Time is so precious now, make no tarrying, attend to what has been committed to you and stay steadfast in faith while waiting for the appearance of our LORD JESUS Christ unto our eternal home. Stay blessed and endeavor to share this message, God bless you, Amen.

Mark 13: 35-37 "Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

I enjoin you to say the prayer below for the salvation of your soul to God or to rededicate yourself to Christ:

LORD JESUS, I recognize myself as a sinner and I come before you today for mercy. I believe you came, died on the cross for the remission of my sins, and you rose from the grave to give me life, LORD JESUS, right now I accept you as my LORD and Savior, come into my life and fill me with your Holy Spirit and help me live a consecrated life to you, Amen. Right now I decree I'm born again, I'm a child of God, I am saved, Amen.
Thank you for saying that prayer, if you need a follow up, just send a pm, God bless you, Amen!
-T. R. Fred
Beloved City Watch Ministries.

cc: OAM4J

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Life Is A Circle Of CONTRIBUTION / God Help Tolu Ilori, Olufemi Ilori, Seun Ilori & Abosede Ilori / 2,700-year-old Rare Ancient Toilet Found In Jerusalem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.