Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

7 Days In Heaven Part 3 || My Ministry Friends Couldn't Make It. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Days In Heaven Part 3 || My Ministry Friends Couldn't Make It. (240 Views)

George Floyd's Christian Ministry Friends Say He Was A 'Man Of Peace' / My Wife Doesn't Want Me To Start My Ministry / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Days In Heaven Part 3 || My Ministry Friends Couldn't Make It. by ChristEternal: 5:30am On Mar 14, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLZVI5-gUwY
Then I suddenly realized the absence of two significant people I worked with in the ministry, I thought, as they have passed on, they should be in Heaven. And I was thinking, "Where are they?"

When I asked the Lord about them, He said, “They did not make it. Their hearts remained in the world.”

Jesus was referring to our ministry treasurer and caterer. He said the treasurer came out of the world, but the world never came out of him. He was not honest about the church fund. He lied about the ministry finance, claiming that money was often stolen when in actual fact, he had spent it. Heaven is a holy place for holy people. There is no sin here.

I said to the Lord, “I remembered about that, but that brother loved You.”

Jesus answered me, “Even Judas Iscariot, though he was My disciple, he did not inherit the kingdom of God because of the same attitude.”

Then I asked the Lord about our church caterer.

I said, “Lord, there is another lady I am not seeing. She has done so many good works. She was coordinating our ministry of hospital visits. She was affectionate and she was visiting whenever someone was sick. I have not seen that lady among the saints beyond the sea of glass.”

The Lord said, “She got saved but her heart remained in Sodom and Gomorrah.”.....................
Re: 7 Days In Heaven Part 3 || My Ministry Friends Couldn't Make It. by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
ChristEternal:
■ Then I suddenly realized the absence of two significant people I worked with in the ministry, I thought, as they have passed on, they should be in Heaven. And I was thinking, "Where are they?" When I asked the Lord about them, He said, “They did not make it. Their hearts remained in the world.” Jesus was referring to our ministry treasurer and caterer. He said the treasurer came out of the world, but the world never came out of him. He was not honest about the church fund. He lied about the ministry finance, claiming that money was often stolen when in actual fact, he had spent it. Heaven is a holy place for holy people. There is no sin here. I said to the Lord, “I remembered about that, but that brother loved You.” Jesus answered me, “Even Judas Iscariot, though he was My disciple, he did not inherit the kingdom of God because of the same attitude.” Then I asked the Lord about our church caterer. I said, “Lord, there is another lady I am not seeing. She has done so many good works. She was coordinating our ministry of hospital visits. She was affectionate and she was visiting whenever someone was sick. I have not seen that lady among the saints beyond the sea of glass.” The Lord said, “She got saved but her heart remained in Sodom and Gomorrah.”.....................
1. You do understand that these stories you tell here make Jesus out to be a liar, right? By proclaiming that Jesus Christ already judged and condemned your treasurer and your caterer even before their life here on earth has in fact ended, you are insisting that what Jesus Christ said of His final judgment only took place after He returns and then judges the goats and sheep in His kingdom in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 41 is all a lie. undecided

(1) (Reply)

In The Beginning Was The Word / "Peter Obi Was Not Defeated By INEC, Tinubu, ..but By "Obidients" -Reno / Sleep Paralysis: Are Demons Responsible? ... Obi And Tinubu's Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.