Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

How To Overcome Fear, Anxiety And Suicidal Thoughts - Real Life Story{video} - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Overcome Fear, Anxiety And Suicidal Thoughts - Real Life Story{video} (135 Views)

#justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) / Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome Fear, Anxiety And Suicidal Thoughts - Real Life Story{video} by bn365: 9:40am On Sep 05, 2021
Some tips for your mental health:
You are not your mind. See your mind as someone living rent-free in your head
Be genuinely happy for other peoples' success
Don't compare yourself with others, compare yourself with your past self.
more in the video...

Even though the future might look completely unpredictable from a global sense and i don't know whats going on right now in your personal life but it might reflect it and it might not.
Whatever you're going through and however your body and head responds to it, its best to get on top of things.
Not matter what, a brighter future is not built when we are anxious. Its built when we have hope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Xajol4hbFk

(1) (Reply)

Diabetes Vs Rida Bitter / Why Is Female Infertility Starting To Be More Popular? These Five Diseases Are T / Inoyo, Donated Pcr Machine And A Doctor's Observations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.