Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Why Do Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? (1240 Views)

Meet Some Women At Home And In The Presence Of Their Pastors (Pictured) / Why Do Married Women Obey Pastors More Than Their Husband / Why Do Married Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by ultiabaz36(m): 10:44am On Sep 05, 2021
I need some clarifications on the reasons why women respect their pastors more than they respect the man that brings food to the table.

This is usually common among African women. The respect they can never give their husbands at home, they give it to their pastors.

Is there any bible verse that backs this aspect of African women that I'm missing out?

Please someone should help me with proof in Bible because it makes some look foolish in the face of their wives.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by Goldbw122(m): 10:46am On Sep 05, 2021
This is a common factor Among African women, they have a thing for pastors, celebrity, politicians and I don't get a clear understanding why.. and that reduces their respect for their husband, they can worship their pastor, but can't greet their husband in the morning, am still wondering why..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by Davash222(m): 10:48am On Sep 05, 2021
Any day my wife mistakenly call her Pastor Daddy, she's going to her father's house that day.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by ultiabaz36(m): 10:49am On Sep 05, 2021
Goldbw122:
Typing
Abeg say something. I want to learn so that I can know when to bounce of my woman.
Re: Why Do Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by ultiabaz36(m): 10:50am On Sep 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Davash222:
Any day my wife mistakenly call her Pastor Daddy, she's going to her father's house that day.
Re: Why Do Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by Romanoff(f): 10:58am On Sep 05, 2021
Because the husband has refused to take his place as the spiritual head of the home.

The man is responsible for the family altar and the spiritual growth of everyone in his family. Many men leave this duty for their wives who end up looking up to pastors.

Na wetin dey cause am.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by temitope27(m): 10:58am On Sep 05, 2021
Goldbw122:
This is a common factor Among African women, they have a thing for pastors, celebrity, politicians and I don't get a clear understanding why.. and that reduces their respect for their husband, they can worship their pastor, but can't greet their husband in the morning, am still wondering why..
not African but every part of the world, even Muslim
Re: Why Do Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by Goldbw122(m): 11:00am On Sep 05, 2021
temitope27:
not African but every part of the world, even Muslim
They love opportunities
Re: Why Do Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by xtocom: 11:33am On Sep 05, 2021
Most of those so called respect is eye service, some try to be holy and some do it due to the fact that the pastor know their family secret like fight, infidelity etc.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by spice123(m): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2021
Davash222:
If you don't want your wife to call her Pastor daddy, then you need to start acting like one. Charity begins at home. A woman can be submissive to you but does not respect you deep down. Do you pray together with your wife? Do you attend same Church? If the answers are NO, I rest my case.
Re: Why Do Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by spice123(m): 11:41am On Sep 05, 2021
Romanoff:
Because the husband has refused to take his place as the spiritual head of the home.

The man is responsible for the family altar and the spiritual growth of everyone in his family. Many men leave this duty for their wives who end up looking up to pastors.

Na wetin dey cause am.

You're so on point. Most married men have failed as husbands and even fathers. I learnt and corrected mine from my father.
Re: Why Do Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by ultiabaz36(m): 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
xtocom:
Most of those so called respect is eye service, some try to be holy and some do it due to the fact that the pastor know their family secret like fight, infidelity etc.
You mean is a coverup in some aspect...
Re: Why Do Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by jantman(m): 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
@ultiabaz3

1. It is a sickness in women

2. Ignorance.

We should respect all humans.
Re: Why Do Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by ultiabaz36(m): 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
But their pastors command respect more than their husbands
jantman:
@ultiabaz3

1. It is a sickness in women

2. Ignorance.

We should respect all humans.
Re: Why Do Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by petra1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
ultiabaz36:
I need some clarifications on the reasons why women respect their pastors more than they respect the man that brings food to the table.

This is usually common among African women. The respect they can never give their husbands at home, they give it to their pastors.

Is there any bible verse that backs this aspect of African women that I'm missing out?

Please someone should help me with proof in Bible because it makes some look foolish in the face of their wives.

Both husband and wife are supposed to respect and submit to the pastor. who represents divine authority in their lives

Hebrews 13:17
17 Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by inumidun2010(m): 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
I dont have any PROBLEM with WOMEN RESPECTING their PASTORs,
I only have PROBLEM with MANIPULATION by some PASTORS....
Re: Why Do Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by ultiabaz36(m): 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
petra1:

Both husband and wife are supposed to respect and submit to the pastor. who represents divine authority in their lives

Hebrews 13:17
17 Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you

So, it shouldn't be one-sided
Re: Why Do Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by ultiabaz36(m): 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
inumidun2010:
I dont have any PROBLEM with WOMEN RESPECTING their PASTORs,
I only have PROBLEM with MANIPULATION by some PASTORS....
I swear
Re: Why Do Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by petra1(m): 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
ultiabaz36:

So, it shouldn't be one-sided

Yes. But there shouldn't be comparison between the Pastor and the husband because its two different offices. its like saying "would a man love his wife more than his mother" He should love the mother according to scripture and love the wife according to scriptures. likewise wives should reverence their husband according to scriptures and the pastor according to scriptures

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? by jantman(m): 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
ultiabaz36:
But their pastors command respect more than their husbands

The affairs of women is lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil / Bet On The Son / Challenges to Christians(proof yourself)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.