Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,986 members, 7,825,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil (1259 Views)

Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People / Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence / New Atheists Are Not Intellectually Bright, Philosophers Agree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Dtruthspeaker: 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
Can these people be described as good people?

Mutant001:
you don japa with your madness abi grin
Fear don catch you...I dey look for idiot wey I go traumatize and dehumanize and that buffoon is you...since you no won get sense I go help add more Stupidity and foolishness ontop the one you get grin... of course that gives me orgasm grin
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Dtruthspeaker: 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
Rayban25:
You didn't even give the reason why or how they are evil...how did you come to this conclusion?

Are you telling me that you do not know what things are evil?

Is that how bad and fast the world is getting worse?
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Dtruthspeaker: 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
Rayban25:

You havent given me a reason. The person that quoted is just one person...you dont have enough reason to get at that conclusion

Have you even had deep discussions with different atheist to hear their points of view of why they are like that?

I have added more persons.
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Dtruthspeaker: 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
This guy says murders, terrorists, thieves should not be punished with death and destruction.

oteneaaron:

..Why would an all powerful "God" stick to killing and maiming, when there are better ways of solving issues?

Why does your "God" love destruction?

With ultimate power, your "God" should be able to solve issues without any bloodshed.
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Dtruthspeaker: 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
Rayban25:

The person you're quoting is obviously a mad and senseless person for saying this leave atheism out of out...there are still some atheist that believe in justice and fairness...I know cause I've talked with some atheists and if you check well its because most of them went through some trauma that makes them believe there is no God even though there is.
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Dtruthspeaker: 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
Rayban25:

The person you're quoting is obviously a mad and senseless person for saying this leave atheism out of out...there are still some atheist that believe in justice and fairness...I know cause I've talked with some atheists and if you check well its because most of them went through some trauma that makes them believe there is no God even though there is.

We all know this and we are even ready to help them in any way we can but what do we get?

Evil! More wickedness and evil. Even Unprovoked insults and abuse.

Not to talk of the fact that rather than bear the pain alone they go about enticing others to join them in their pain and suffering and death!
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Dtruthspeaker: 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
Would you allow this guy near your home?

Judas1X:

You don't know what "Truth" is, DMumuSpeaker, so I'm not the least surprised here cheesy. You are what we call a "budding illiterate". The world mourned the day you shared it's lithosphere with billing of other humans

You have a bogus perception of reality. You have had this told to you countless number of times grin

If you don't know the meaning of "obvious", you can't possibly know the meaning of "evidence" grin grin. Get over your mania and obsession with atheists. You're a blooming ignoramus who is unaware of his ignorance.

grin Since you made your first post on this forum (I wonder how an illiterate like you managed to open an account), you have never presented any actual EVIDENCE for outlandish and stupendous arguments. Empty barrels like you make me cringe because the internet has given you the stage to show and sow your gross and crass foolishness. That you even consider your trite arguments to constitute evidence is not just laughable, but also pathetic grin grin. I've been here much much longer than 2019 and you are not the first retárd to grace these forums (you definitely won't be the last grin)

Your arguments constantly run afoul of logical fallacies, such as the false equivalence (comparing humans to phones), tu quoque (blaming atheists for your intellectual shortcomings), reversal of the burden of proof, red herrings, then when you eventually run out of arguments and have been exposed to be a dimwit troll, you resort to ad hominem and thought-terminating clichés via preaching, word salads and sanctimonious exaltation of your retardéd self. You are just a scatterbrained muttonhead. One need not look past your recent exchanges with the user Chryssanthe to know this. I enjoyed reading the back and forth between you two as she thoroughly owned you and rubbed your ignorance and lies in your face and you had nothing to say grin grin. We know the modus operandi of Christians who suffer from cognitive dissonance. You're all bark and no bite. Hot air balloon cheesy.

You are just a pathetic, mentally hampered goblin with scarce resources in his bag of tricks. The only thing you have evidenced on this forum is that you are an unrelenting slowpoke, tireless in exhibiting your wanton illiteracy to the general public cheesy. Except were slightly capable of normal discussion, I would have given you a pass mark in your sanity test. But in this case, you need to book an appointment with a behavioural therapist. While you suffer from neuro-cognitive disorder, it is good members of this forum are put on the know so as to save themselves from the ripple effects of your complex paranoia grin grin

You're not the first illiterate to poo poo on himself and think he has said something meaningful, and you will not be the last. The trite arguments you continuously regurgitate have been shredded multiple times. The problem is you can never convince a mad man that his faculties are not intact, and that's why we say our piece and leave. The individuals who possess superior reasoning capabilities, as opposed to mental vegetables like you and your cult members will ALWAYS come to the right conclusions grin.

If reality were your ally, you would notice that on this forum, it is far more often to see threads created by ex-christians who have now become atheists, than the other way round. A lot of the atheists on this forum, check out their posts: they used to be hardcore God believers arguing against atheists on this same forum! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

LordReed
HardMirror
Purist (now deactivated)
Frosbel (now deactivated)
Tintingz (used to be a Muslim)
Martinez19
Wilgrea7
dalaman
OlaAjia (used to be a muslim)

....And that's just a tiny few grin grin grin. I would include myself since I used to be a Christian on this very same forum ages back, but my foremost identity on NL is one that I've decided to keep a secret.

You don't know what "Truth" is
You don't know what "Evidence" is
You don't know what qualifies an argument to be "Valid"
You don't know what "Integrity" is
And you certainly don't know what "Shame" is grin cheesy grin cheesy

I'd be surprised and quite disappointed frankly, if the more "respectable members" as you put it responded to your idiocy. It is as is often said, that silence is the best answer to a fool and MumuSpeaker, and that is why your foolery is continuously ignored by them. grin grin. You don't speak the language of logic and reason. Add that to your stubbornness then you would realise you're one cheap, classless sleazebag without self-respect or integrity.

DMumuSpeaker, it appears you couldn't see the trees for the woods afterall, because if you could, you'd understand that the crickets you hear whenever you quote a "respectable" atheist is infact because you are a raving lunatic who is inebriated with the sound of his own hubris, no matter how wrong he is. And so, it is pointless to them trying to further any rational discussion when the mental faculties of their co-discussant have failed him, and his self-awareness is practically non-existent. It's like playing chess with a local chicken. It knocks the pieces over, spewing shit all over the chessboard and declares itself the victor grin.

Personally, I have no such scruples playing with that chicken. I'm well equipped to handle your type cheesy You speak the language of dogma and illogic. So you don't deserve to engage in any rational intelligent discussion. Your limited cognitive capacity can not entertain such highly calibrated discussions. That's why I choose to debate you at your own level of trolling and childish insults grin. The truth is, if you criticize my methods of engagement (whinge about my insults), you are actually criticizing yourself, because I simply mirror your mode of argumentation, except I make certain to use exaggeration and/or hyperbole cheesy cheesy. I grab and choke that chicken and press its face into the shit it spewed on the chessboard until it passes out from the horrid stench cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Reality disagrees with you. Truth has abandoned you and has never been your companion. Rétards like you should have one last dignity left in their marrows -- that is to walk away in shame from their own mess, away from public eye. But you linger still, hiding behind these anonymous walls this platform provides. cheesy cheesy

Well, the book of Hebrews easily refutes this pathetic redefinition. Your limited knowledge about your own religion is crowded by sentiment, false ego and arrogance. These negatives don't constitute a healthy ground for any intellectual take off.

Hebrews 11:1: "Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen."... Simply put, the biblical definition of faith is “trusting in something you cannot explicitly prove.” That is why Christianity stresses the importance of belief. Many Christians here will tell you that proving god is impossible and you can only reach him by abandoning logic and emphasizing on faith. If you don't think that is acting on dream/hope, then you're hopeless grin grin

And I'm not the only one who supports this definition. A quick internet stroll to many Christian platforms online will reveal that your post here is a shady redefinition of what faith really is.

But don't worry, I probably know your next move cheesy grin

>>>Pulling out totally different scriptures to back up your assertion; insult your opponent and claim that he has been misled by false teachings; red herrings covered in tasteless word salads....

Except when you do any of these, you unwittingly open up another can of worms cheesy.... the vagueness, inconsistency and contradictory nature of the bible, which allows for the generation of contradicting interpretations of scriptures. Of course cognitive dissonance will not permit you to realize that the joke is on you here grin grin grin

....which is actually a sad lie that serves to convince your doubting self that your holy fairytales have any modicum of legitimacy cheesy. This is proven by the fact that after 3 miserable years of your online misadventures, you are completely impotent at presenting actual objective EVIDENCE of your gods existence that is acknowledged by EVERYBODY without a single doubt. Your next move will be to marginalize and claim that atheists are denying the obvious evidence you think you've presented, in which case you'd be backtracking and falling into a pool of your own shit by claiming such grin grin

cheesy I'm sure the true ridiculousness of your situation escapes you, as it is impossible for people to argue over the EXISTENCE an obvious THING. Well, of course, that's beside the fact that you don't even know what "obvious" and "thing" both mean, as previously proven by the rolling-on-the-floor laughable analogy you tried (and failed grin) to use to prove that people argue over the existence of obvious objects grin grin grin.

Enough beatings from me has caused you blurred vision and impaired reasoning ability. cheesy

Your psychoanalysis is baseless and is merely you projecting your stubbornness and pinhole vision onto me, pretending that I share your failures and insecurities cheesy.

As opposed to your fevered imaginations, I will surely acknowledge when and if a Christian makes reasonable arguments, just as I will surely acknowledge if objective, irrefutable evidence that can not be denied, is presented to show that the Christian God exists. Unfortunately, in all the time of my being irreligious, I'm yet to encounter said evidence.

Unfortunately for you again, your illiterate incoherent mumblings do not even count as reasonable arguments, talk more of objective, irrefutable evidence grin. I've gotten better arguments from better informed and articulated theists. But you?, tsk. You're just a run-of-the-mill retárd with an inflated ego cheesy cheesy

Sorry DMumuSpeaker. Unfortunately, it is just you displaying your crass illiteracy yet again cheesy. While the internet is an open dictionary where any halfwit MumuSpeaker can pontificate and spread his superficial knowledge with unbridled arrogance, basic understanding of the English language remains paramount in the admittance to intellectual discourse grin

I actually went back to read and trail your correspondence with AuthenticKing and that's not what he asked you. This was his question verbatim, to you:

Of course, you neglected the context in which he asked that question. The question was asked in the context of how you insult and verbally attack atheists who criticize your beliefs. In that sense, when he said you "defend" your god, he didn't mean through your "preaching," but rather through your insults and attacks. So he didn't ask you why you "preach" He noted, rightfully, how you prefer to sling insults at your opponents rather than stay on topic and argue logically. It is proof of your fear of atheists and how they interrupt your precious fairy tales. That's why their presence here disturbs you grin

Two conclusions may be drawn from this careless misreading of yours.

1. You are quite simply, an illiterate, probably suffering from ADHD or dyslexia.
2. You are a dishonest cunt quoting people out of context to misinterpret what they really intended to say.

Then you even dared to project your stupidity on me. Lol! We're not intellectual peers to begin with, neither can your broken frame accommodate my literal proficiency but your pride and stupidity stirred you to go into this contest with me. grin grin grin

The best you could do in hurting me is giving me a few love scratches on my back in response to my severe pounding grin grin grin

Nah! On the contrary, I'm a million lightyears ahead of you. As usual grin grin

I've followed your blood trails from the massacres of all our previous encounters. The Predator always looks for his prey and happy is he when he finds a weak one -- a weak one in you, DMUMUSPEAKER, the shameless, perpetually ignorant lunatic.

I have the keys to the vault of your miseries; the undertaker with the spells to unleash the ghost of your horrors past. Here's the dam erected against your proud narcisstic waves. I'm the consequences of your wayward stupidity. The anti-venom to your rabid fanaticism. cheesy cheesy

You better stop parading your madness on the internet and go face the real world, your logical deficiency is stalling my data speed grin

Deceased weasel grin grin
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Dtruthspeaker: 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
oteneaaron:

Since you decided to quote me, why didn't you quote the whole thread for people to read?

Why quoting me out of context?

As humans, we have laws that govern the land and if you kill someone, you will obviously get killed too.

But we are talking about your "God" who is supposed to be ALL POWERFUL - why can't he in all his greatness, simply change the mind of these murderers, thieves and terrorists without killing them?

When we study the Bible, we see that your "God" ordered the killing and maiming of MILLIONS of women, virgins and children- or were these people murderers, thieves and terrorists too?

The murderers, terrorists and the theives you speak about, are they atheists too?

Have we not seen that it is your fellow worshipers who commit the worse crimes?

Who ordered the Great crusade?

Who ordered the burning to death of scientists and so-called witches during the dark ages?

Who ordered that the genocide on the amalekites?

Was it not your "God"?

Like I have said many times, your "God" is bloodthirsty and thrives on death and destruction.
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Dtruthspeaker: 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
Or this?
Honchoslim16:

Shittin' on these n!ggas be my hobby
I know they mad wishin' they had finished me entirely
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Dtruthspeaker: 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
oteneaaron:

Since you decided to quote me, why didn't you quote the whole thread for people to read?

Why quoting me out of context?

A click on your moniker shows the whole quote and I believe everyone knows that!

oteneaaron:

As humans, we have laws that govern the land and if you kill someone, you will obviously get killed too.

But we are talking about your "God" who is supposed to be ALL POWERFUL - why can't he in all his greatness, simply change the mind of these murderers, thieves and terrorists without killing them?

See, yourself!

You want God to step in and change your evil mind, rather than you use your own hand to change your own evil mind, which is in your body, like other people try to do, eh?

Now you are proving how evil atheists minds are and how irresponsible they are.

You people's evil is too much!

oteneaaron:

When we study the Bible, we see that your "God" ordered the killing and maiming of MILLIONS of women, virgins and children- or were these people murderers, thieves and terrorists too?

Same as the hangman or soldiers or gets the Order of the Judge to kill the condemned.

But this is a change of Post! If you want to take me on fairly and reasonably, raise a thread or do you permit me to raise a thread?
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Dtruthspeaker: 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol.

Create any number of threads as much as you want to.

Personally, I have no strength for any fruitless debate.

Athiests are the cause of all the problems in the world today.

Happy now?
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Dtruthspeaker: 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol.

Create any number of threads as much as you want to.

Personally, I have no strength for any fruitless debate.

Athiests are the cause of all the problems in the world today.

Happy now?

Is it not because you know you are wrong that your opinions are not True which is why you are running from a reasonable, fair and clean debate?

My debates are never long. In a short and sharp answer, you would not be able to give a valid and reasonable counter.
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Dtruthspeaker: 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
INDUSTRIALFAN:
If everyone begins to bring in things people across Christianity, islam amongst others say even on this forum that would mean every form of belief or religion is bad. You have a holier than thou judgmental mindset.
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Dtruthspeaker: 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
INDUSTRIALFAN:
If everyone begins to bring in things people across Christianity, islam amongst others say even on this forum that would mean every form of belief or religion is bad. You have a holier than thou judgmental mindset.

Sorry sir,.We Know People, those who are "good" and those who evil. And the difference is clear.

And of course our conducts and behaviours are always based on ideologies we find attractive.

And evil people will find evil and wicked deologies, attractive.

And without a doubt atheists show and prove how they excitingly love things that are very evil and very wicked.
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Sorry sir,.We Know People, those who are "good" and those who evil. And the difference is clear.

And of course our conducts and behaviours are always based on ideologies we find attractive.

And evil people will find evil and wicked deologies, attractive.

And without a doubt atheists show and prove how they excitingly love things that are very evil and very wicked.
like I said. You have a very judgmental mindset. What does the Bible you hold steadfast on to say about judging others again?

1 Like

Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Maynman: 2:26am On Oct 19, 2022
This you?

Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Dtruthspeaker: 2:52am On Oct 19, 2022
INDUSTRIALFAN:
like I said. You have a very judgmental mindset. What does the Bible you hold steadfast on to say about judging others again?

The Bible Said

"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 FOR MEN SHALL BE LOVERS OF THEIR OWN SELVES, covetous, boasters, PROUD, BLASPHEMERS, disobedient to parents, UNTHANKFUL, UNHOLY,

3 WITHOUT NATURAL AFFECTION, trucebreakers, FALSE ACCUSERS, incontinent, FIERCE, DESPISERS OF THOSE THAT ARE GOOD,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof:...

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith." 2 Timothy 3.
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:11am On Oct 19, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

The Bible Said

"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 FOR MEN SHALL BE LOVERS OF THEIR OWN SELVES, covetous, boasters, PROUD, BLASPHEMERS, disobedient to parents, UNTHANKFUL, UNHOLY,

3 WITHOUT NATURAL AFFECTION, trucebreakers, FALSE ACCUSERS, incontinent, FIERCE, DESPISERS OF THOSE THAT ARE GOOD,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof:...

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith." 2 Timothy 3.
still didn’t see where it said you should be the judge of choice.
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Dtruthspeaker: 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
INDUSTRIALFAN:
still didn’t see where it said you should be the judge of choice.

grin Like Jesus Said "i won't tell you"! grin
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Judas1X: 7:02am On Oct 20, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
Can these people be described as good people?

Why didn't you quote the part where his co-discussant cussed him as well, huh? Benighted clown. Selective bias and quotemining was always your favorite sport cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chnbanc:
Wasted sperm!!
Mutant001

So now let me redirect your dishonest question back to you, DMumuSpeaker. Can the above comment be labeled as good...?

By the way, what's your definition of "good"? For someone who doesn't know what "obvious" is, I don't expect you to know what "good" is grin grin grin
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Judas1X: 7:03am On Oct 20, 2022
Rayban25:
You didn't even give the reason why or how they are evil...how did you come to this conclusion?

Hehehehehehe grin grin

You must not be familiar with DMumuSpeaker. The renowned religion section clown and madman. We believe he's an infamous runaway from a mental institution and evidence here is being gathered for the authorities who might be on his tail grin. Here's a primer on his moniker's history

Could Dtruthspeaker A.k.a Truespeak Be Mentally Unstable?

cc. AuthenticKing, Mutant001, Wilgrea7

Perhaps, you still have doubts and you believe he has some tiny shred of sanity in him, please ask him, then ask yourself, why someone went on a rant about atheists in the Car Talk section of NL? grin grin grin. His mental state is in tatters grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Judas1X: 7:04am On Oct 20, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
These guy says murders, terrorists, thieves should not be punished with death and destruction.

Your infantile complaints stem from your faulty equivocation of an all powerful deity with a criminal justice system. The judiciary can only prescribe judgements to offenders. Compare this to an all powerful deity who can do any and all things, and is even capable of going a step further to reshaping your mindset and convictions (Pharaoh in the Book of Exodus). He effectively has a thousand and one options at his disposal on how to deal with the offender besides killing. I consider your retardéd remark to be yet another false equivalence, and will even go as far to assert that you are belittling your own God by comparing it to the justice system

Besides, your God has foreknowledge on human actions, so its safe to conclude that he willingly allows people to commit these heinous murders, as the nature of his powers dictate that nothing happens on this earth without his say-so

3 Likes

Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Judas1X: 7:06am On Oct 20, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
Would you allow this guy near your home?

I'm actually happy you quoted this post with the link so that people who can think for themselves can go back and trace our discussion on that thread grin grin. You presented silly and retardéd arguments and I called them out for what they truly were. I even went as far as predicting your pathetic responses and rebutting them in advance grin grin

I refuted your nonsensical arguments so hard that you couldn't muster any reasonable comeback rather than go to the Car Talk section (of all places) and cry about how hard I trashed you cheesy cheesy. Such is the move of a manchild loser. Fancy seeing a "truthspeaker" who hates to hear the truth grin grin grin. Stop being emotional and wipe your greasy face. The posts are still there whenever you want to construct an honest response cheesy. Have the balls to own your shit and face the facts: you were proven to be a damned and hopeless illiterate grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Chnbanc: 8:00am On Oct 20, 2022
Judas1X:

Why didn't you quote the part where his co-discussant cussed him as well, huh? Benighted clown. Selective bias and quotemining was always your favorite sport cheesy cheesy cheesy

So now let me redirect your dishonest question back to you, DMumuSpeaker. Can the above comment be labeled as good...?

By the way, what's your definition of "good"? For someone who doesn't know what "obvious" is, I don't expect you to know what "good" is grin grin grin
where this one from?
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Judas1X: 9:22am On Oct 20, 2022
Chnbanc:
where this one from?
Where I'm from is none of your business. Surely you read the post I quoted and understood why I quoted you. Your post was used to refute a chronic liar who tried to insinuate that atheists are "bad" and "not good" because an atheist used insulting words on another person

1 Like

Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by LordReed(m): 9:32am On Oct 20, 2022
Who hurt lil Dtruthspeaker's feelings? That person goes straight to jail, do not pass go and do not collect 200. LoLz!

1 Like

Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Dtruthspeaker: 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2022
Devils will always show that they are devil's

Is this not clear proof that atheists are children and demons of Satan continuing his work of Search, Steal, kill and destroy?

kingxsamz:

If their faith is strong they will withstand it.
It's not the fault of atheists that common sense and logic dismantles feeble beliefs.

See how you show and prove that atheists are devils?

Normal people protect and guide the feeble but you evil beasts and crocodiles come to eat them.
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Lateefadewale(m): 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker... You need to quit whinning like a baby. Truth doesn't need any religious label to be truth. Victim's card rejected! Try again.

3 Likes

Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Dtruthspeaker: 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2022
From the mouth of an atheists!

kingxsamz:

Yes we're evil and wicked. cheesy
And that wickedness go reach everybody.
You can cry about it all you want. cool

Now the children of the beasts are revealing themselves!

1 Like

Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Dtruthspeaker: 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
Lateefadewale:
Dtruthspeaker... You need to quit whinning like a baby. Truth doesn't need any religious label to be truth. Victim's card rejected! Try again.

Lateefadewale, you are the one crying here...
Liars take religious labels to lie, so indeed Truth has a right to reply.

Funny, how you bandits maim and kill people yet you do not want them to say that you people have victimised them. Typically devil's talk!
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by kingxsamz(m): 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
From the mouth of an atheists!

Now the children of the beasts are revealing themselves!

Guy I won't lie, you entertain me. grin grin grin grin
Better screenshot that post , put it in a frame and hang it in your living room. grin

1 Like

Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Dtruthspeaker: 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
kingxsamz:

Guy I won't lie, you entertain me. grin grin grin grin..

grin Meaning, you normally dey Lie before! grin grin

And even now you talk say you no go lie, you still dey Lie. grin grin ehn, Satan pikin e do, no dey talk. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let Us Pray! / Questions About Christianity For Pilgrim.1 And Other Concerned Christians / The immense scale of the universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.