Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Kalabari's Are Ijaws - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalabari's Are Ijaws (1560 Views)

Breaking News!! This Tribe In Adamawa State Declare They Are Ijaws!! (photos). / Isi Agu Attire:why Are Ijaws So Jealous Of The Igbos~pictures / The Eastern Obolo And Ibeno Are Ijaws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kalabari's Are Ijaws by giftibo: 11:23am On Sep 05, 2021
My name is Boma Charles Joe, My dear somethings are not to be taken too serious. We all know how our country is. People come up with all kinds of cooked stories which does not hold water. This cannot make the Kalabari people deny Ijaw. We know it's the enemy at work and we can't give the enemy that satisfaction by try to explain anything. We can ignore it and continue with our struggles for a better Ijaw just as I'm seeing this group about the Ijaw Republic declaration.
To avoid disunity among Ijaw people because it's what Igbos want
This is not from US (the Kalabari people) pls let not divide ourselves with this cooked write-up. We should know that whenever good things wants to happen, bad things will surface as a test. The Kalabari people have no other tribe (Nationality) to claim nor run to other than the Ijaw. We are Ijaws and we are proud of our ethnic nationality. Remember we just concluded IYC elections in our clan.

Pls i will advice all well meaning Ijaws both in this group and other groups to disregard this write-up about Kalabaris are not Ijaws.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalabari's Are Ijaws by ekesol: 11:45am On Sep 05, 2021
Rubbish so when I ijaws where claiming igbos clans, where were you?. Opobo, Ogbia, Andoni, Borny? Etc even Ogbia. Why would ijaws be trespassing to other people's clan. They better stay in their dormain .Bayelsa and Delta state where they only make up a local govt of even half. Yet claiming 5million. Rubbish

24 Likes

Re: Kalabari's Are Ijaws by Malawian(m): 11:57am On Sep 05, 2021
See as the sharp man claim say him name na Boma, simply because he see one confirmed Kalabari person name from BBN.

Onye Ara sombori

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalabari's Are Ijaws by Pass11: 11:58am On Sep 05, 2021
[[s]quote author=giftibo post=105508875]My name is Boma Charles Joe, My dear somethings are not to be taken too serious. We all know how our country is. People come up with all kinds of cooked stories which does not hold water. This cannot make the Kalabari people deny Ijaw. We know it's the enemy at work and we can't give the enemy that satisfaction by try to explain anything. We can ignore it and continue with our struggles for a better Ijaw just as I'm seeing this group about the Ijaw Republic declaration.
This is not from US (the Kalabari people) pls let not divide ourselves with this cooked write-up. We should know that whenever good things wants to happen, bad things will surface as a test. The Kalabari people have no other tribe (Nationality) to claim nor run to other than the Ijaw. We are Ijaws and we are proud of our ethnic nationality. Remember we just concluded IYC elections in our clan.

Pls i will advice all well meaning Ijaws both in this group and other groups to disregard this write-up about Kalabaris are not Ijaws.[/quote][/s]

Tell that to the other boma that deny ijaw on BBN cheesy grin cheesy grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalabari's Are Ijaws by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
Malawian:
See as the sharp man claim say him name na Boma, simply because he see one confirmed Kalabari person name from BBN.

Onye Ara sombori
cheesy grin that is the life of ndi
Landgrabbing grin cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Kalabari's Are Ijaws by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Op Kalabari ethnic group has said they are not ijaw please learn to respect them cheesy grin stop your landgrabbing and attach by force cheesy grin

24 Likes

Re: Kalabari's Are Ijaws by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
Izuchukwu18 you're needed cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Kalabari's Are Ijaws by SlayerForever: 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ijaw is a fraud I must say.

13 Likes

Re: Kalabari's Are Ijaws by techwaya: 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
River state ,land of the lost Igbos and ijaws, ikwerre deny Igbo kalabari deny ijaw, it's suprising how people will throw away their God given identity and accept River and Delta two English words as their identity that is why I love yorubas people proud of their identity irrespective of their zones and state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kalabari's Are Ijaws by tollyboy5(m): 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
techwaya:
River state ,land of the lost Igbos and ijaws, ikwerre deny Igbo kalabari deny ijaw, it's suprising how people will throw away their God given identity and accept River and Delta two English words as their identity that is why I love yorubas people proud of their identity irrespective of their zones and state.
i dont seem to understand whats going on. im from lagos state but i know the fact that Epe lagos major dailet is ijebu. so im ijebu
why do people distance themselves from their origin. it cause more confusion

1 Like

Re: Kalabari's Are Ijaws by techwaya: 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
tollyboy5:

i dont seem to understand whats going on. im from lagos state but i know the fact that Epe lagos major dailet is ijebu. so im ijebu
why do people distance themselves from their origin. it cause more confusion

People from that eastern zone do not love who they are,the easterners always see their culture and history as trash and inferior..
Re: Kalabari's Are Ijaws by RobbStark(m): 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kalabari is not Ijaw grin
Bonny is not Ijaw grin
Opobo is not Ijaw cheesy
Okrika is not Ijaw angry

Infact there is no Ijaws in rivers state.

Hahahaha hahaha.
Una mumu don do

Just like I have said in all the threads you dotians are opening upandan, una noise end here for Nland.

There are nine Ijaws LGA in rivers state.
And I am currently going to attend a meeting of IYC here in Port Harcourt, IWOFE.

If you are in Ph, and you said those LGAs are not Ijaw, pls try n attend the meeting let's settle it once n for all.

Just imagine, an Ibo man coming to tell me kalabari, bonny ,Opobo et Al aren't Ijaw.
Una dey ment abi

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kalabari's Are Ijaws by SlayerForever: 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
[s]
RobbStark:
Bonny is not Ijaw grin
Opobo is not Ijaw cheesy
Okrika is not Ijaw angry

Hahahaha hahaha.
Una mumu don do

Just like I have said in all the threads you dotians are opening upandan, una noise end here for Nland.

And I am currently going to attend a meeting of IYC here in Port Harcourt, IWOFE.

If you are in Ph, and you said those LGAs are not Ijaw, pls try n attend the meeting let's settle it once n for all.

Just imagine, an Ibo man coming to tell me kalabari, bonny ,Opobo et Al aren't Ijaw.
Una dey ment abi

[/s]

Empty.

23 Likes

Re: Kalabari's Are Ijaws by RobbStark(m): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
SlayerForever:
[s][/s]

Empty.

When you and your likes are done crying in anything Ijaw lemme know.

Since you said kalabaris are not Ijaw, come to Abonnema wharf na and say it let see.

Or come to Bonny waterfront and say it let's see.

Una noise end here in Nland as usual.
No where e reach

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalabari's Are Ijaws by aribisala0(m): 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
giftibo:
My name is Boma Charles Joe, My dear somethings are not to be taken too serious. We all know how our country is. People come up with all kinds of cooked stories which does not hold water. This cannot make the Kalabari people deny Ijaw. We know it's the enemy at work and we can't give the enemy that satisfaction by try to explain anything. We can ignore it and continue with our struggles for a better Ijaw just as I'm seeing this group about the Ijaw Republic declaration.

Pls i will advice all well meaning Ijaws both in this group and other groups to disregard this write-up about Kalabaris are not Ijaws.
are their languages different ? What is the difference between Kolokuma and Kalabari
Re: Kalabari's Are Ijaws by SlayerForever: 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
RobbStark:

When you and your likes are done crying in anything Ijaw lemme know.

Since you said kalabaris are not Ijaw, come to Abonnema wharf na and say it let see.

Or come to Bonny waterfront and say it let's see.

Una noise end here in Nland as usual.
No where e reach

Okay. We are coming.

10 Likes

Re: Kalabari's Are Ijaws by SlayerForever: 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
aribisala0:
are their languages different ? What is the difference between Kolokuma and Kalabari

It is not the same. The two groups don't understand each other at all.

13 Likes

Re: Kalabari's Are Ijaws by aribisala0(m): 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
SlayerForever:

It is not the same. The two groups don't understand each other at all.
but they use similar names
Re: Kalabari's Are Ijaws by BKayy: 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
aribisala0:
Not at all.

8 Likes

Re: Kalabari's Are Ijaws by SlayerForever: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
aribisala0:

No they don't.

6 Likes

Re: Kalabari's Are Ijaws by aribisala0(m): 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
SlayerForever:

No they don't.

So I am mistaken in assuming they bear names like Tonye, Preye, Abiye Soala and so on

1 Like

Re: Kalabari's Are Ijaws by opuambe(m): 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
RobbStark:
Bonny is not Ijaw grin
Opobo is not Ijaw cheesy
Okrika is not Ijaw angry

Hahahaha hahaha.
Una mumu don do

Una dey ment abi

minabo wakirke oyë wa gboribusime.
proudly ijaw
Re: Kalabari's Are Ijaws by ekesol: 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
RobbStark:
Bonny is not Ijaw grin
Opobo is not Ijaw cheesy
Okrika is not Ijaw angry

Hahahaha hahaha.
Una mumu don do

Una dey ment abi

U ijaw man so what language and culture does Opobo, Bonny , Andoni have. As I don't have brain to dicipher again.
Ijaws inside Atlantic occean looking for land to grab.

11 Likes

Re: Kalabari's Are Ijaws by aribisala0(m): 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
BKayy:

Not at all.
So are Furo, Tekena and Ibikari Ijaw names?
Re: Kalabari's Are Ijaws by SlayerForever: 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
aribisala0:

So I am mistaken in assuming they bear names like Tonye, Preye, Abiye Soala and so on

There's overlap of some names and shared practices due to close proximity. But they are different ethnicities. Like saying Egun is Yoruba, okay?

7 Likes

Re: Kalabari's Are Ijaws by aribisala0(m): 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
SlayerForever:

There's overlap of some names and shared practices due to close proximity. But they are different ethnicities. Like saying Egun is Yoruba, okay?
Not Okay

You are talking bullshit

2 Likes

Re: Kalabari's Are Ijaws by SlayerForever: 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
aribisala0:
Not Okay

You are talking bullshit

Yoruba demon never disappoints.

11 Likes

Re: Kalabari's Are Ijaws by aribisala0(m): 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
SlayerForever:

Yoruba demon never disappoints.
More bullshit
Re: Kalabari's Are Ijaws by SlayerForever: 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
[s]
aribisala0:
More bullshit
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Kalabari's Are Ijaws by theTranscriber: 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
we know
SlayerForever:

some Egun say they are Yoruba because of the mixing
but they are Fon (Dahomey)
they speak Fon (gbe)

Egun can claim Yoruba but can't claim Bini

Kalabari may claim Ijaw but they can't claim eboe
why?
because there's almost no connection

understand now?

try to claim ikwerre,anioma etc
they are more related to you

3 Likes

Re: Kalabari's Are Ijaws by oyatz(m): 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
SlayerForever:

You people are very funny.

Ethnic Identities are SELF IDENTITIES.

Only the people concerned can say who they are.

I have seen several Yorubas who identify as Egun and I have seen several people who I know to be Eguns but calling themselves Yorubas. In the end, we are who we say we are.

3 Likes

Re: Kalabari's Are Ijaws by RobbStark(m): 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
SlayerForever:

Just listen to yourself
The same you ibos that hardly understand ebonyi language are here telling us that even if we bear similar names, we are not one.

Continue, na here e end.
No where e reach

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aboki Too Get Sense For IGBO LAND. / K1, Kunle Oduah And Others Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (photo) / Anambra Election: APGA Chieftain Obidigwe Intercepted With Loads Of Ammunitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.