Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Wizkid Was A Studio Rat And An Errand Boy For Buying Amala – Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Was A Studio Rat And An Errand Boy For Buying Amala – Toke Makinwa (491 Views)

Wizkid Reacts To Toke Makinwa Comment That He Was An Errand Boy For Buying Amala / Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) / Wizkid Vs Davido Dubai Fight: "Wizkid Was Slapped, Sunday Are & Tekno Caused It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Was A Studio Rat And An Errand Boy For Buying Amala – Toke Makinwa by 9aiboard: 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2021

Controversial media personality, Toke Makinwa, has revealed that Nigerian superstar, Wizkid was once an errand boy for DJs and OAPs.

In a recent chat with Chude Jideonwo, the self-made and very successful businesswoman, Toke Makinwa queried the young people of today who just want to succeed without putting in the work.

“You don’t know the years Wizkid put into becoming who he is today. Young newbies try music for a year or two and are frustrated because it is not working…dude when I tell people…I was at Rhythm and Wizkid used to carry speakers and he will be sent by DJs to buy Amala and he will do it, he was the studio rat, just help me play my song he will say. People look at him now and say he is arrogant not knowing the work he had put into this journey” Toke Makinwa stressed.

Speaking further, she said “it is the same way people can look at me now and say I got it all easy but if you have been following my career, and seeing the hard work I put in, you should ask me what I am doing with my life if by now I am not enjoying all I am enjoying now from my hard work”

source: https://luvmp.com/2021/09/wizkid-was-a-studio-rat-and-an-errand-boy-for-buying-amala-toke-makinwa.html
Re: Wizkid Was A Studio Rat And An Errand Boy For Buying Amala – Toke Makinwa by insidelife22(m): 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
studio rat,

ya don't mean it.

he must have been one of those rats wey pursue Mr President from aso rock that year.
Re: Wizkid Was A Studio Rat And An Errand Boy For Buying Amala – Toke Makinwa by Sunnybay7: 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hard work pays, but such derogatory statement is so so uncalled for. Abi which one be studio rat for the matter?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Was A Studio Rat And An Errand Boy For Buying Amala – Toke Makinwa by Onyi22(f): 1:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
That was when man way a boy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija: Saga And Co Search For Nini / Nigeria �� Vs Abroad Life I’m Shocked � / Bobrisky Apologizes To His Friend, Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.