Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

This Picture Of A Tesla Bot Will Crack You Up. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Picture Of A Tesla Bot Will Crack You Up. (599 Views)

65 Hilarious Yahoo Boys Quotes That Will Crack Your Ribs / Hilarious #10yearschallenge Meme That Will Crack Your Ribs / This Hilarious Chat Between A Lady And Her Boss Will Crack You Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Picture Of A Tesla Bot Will Crack You Up. by Emmadoc: 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
Recalled that Tesla announced they will start producing a human-like robots that will assist human in their daily activities.

Here you have it, this is a rare picture of what the robot will be doing when it gets to Nigeria.

Re: This Picture Of A Tesla Bot Will Crack You Up. by Crossroad1(m): 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Since it is meant to work, I better take it to my farm land to till
Re: This Picture Of A Tesla Bot Will Crack You Up. by Emmadoc: 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
Crossroad1:
Since it is meant to work, I better take it to my farm land to till

Buhari go turn am to herder
Re: This Picture Of A Tesla Bot Will Crack You Up. by damoobaba: 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
The thing will do all manner of work in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

This Funniest Comedy Ever / Police Scale After Setting Someone On Fire. / Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.