Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,611 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy (18905 Views)

Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. / Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) / Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by jaybenugo: 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Follow Up On Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy (Photo)

Former Nigerian President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and the ECOWAS Mediation Team arrived Mali to follow up on the progress of the country's transition to democracy, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to his Facebook page today, he wrote;

"In Bamako with the ECOWAS Mediation Team to follow up on the progress of Mali's transition programme.

We are optimistic that the continuing dialogue and engagements within the population will deepen the process for the peaceful conduct of scheduled elections and return to constitutional order.

- GEJ"
https://www.facebook.com/105479482835768/posts/4516695111714161/?app=fbl

10 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by Fahdiga(m): 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
An elderstateman and a democrat to the core unlike a certain lifeless cow who told the bewildered world that an attack against Boko Haram is an attack against the north

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by Kooldon(f): 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
He is Mali to ensure Democracy is restored yet Guinea just started Military Coup.
They dont want this man to rest?

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by Asgard73: 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
Only Nigerian President.

Yoruba people conspire with “them” to to rig him out.
Today the very Islamic sect is harassing the whole Nigeria .. no one to tame them.. same Yoruba are worst hit.. cry with both side of their .....
and at same time ...cheering them... and paying loyalty ... all Na sophistication

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by slawormiir: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...
Jonathan my niggar

"I reassure all Nigerians and the international community of our firm commitment to free, fair and credible elections. My commitment to free elections and one man, one vote remains unwavering."

"I've always affirmed, nobody's ambition is worth the blood of any Nigerian"

"Well-trained medical doctors and engineers leave Nigeria to the developed countries. We want to reverse that "

If you are a niggarrrr and you sabi who make that statement then you must be a real niggarr....I owe you a bottle of beer, enough weed, paid runs babe and update and format to bomb and huzzle....and for the baby girls on Nairaland....if you sabi the person with that statement then your boyfriend must be a real niggarr.....I owe you money for any hairstyle you want or rather money for glow in the dark nails

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by chily11: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Okay but Ng is out of democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by Nuelito: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Man like Jona......he is just cruising around

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by revived: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Peace Maker

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by Ask4bigneyo(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Jonah

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by IKBARUTEN11(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Goodluck is a hero of democracy
A true Patriot
And a peace loving leader

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
We can say Jonathan is good man anyway.
But assume Nigeria had Competent Jonathan, we might not have the current Buhari we are all enduring.

If you wanted to disagree with me that we are all enduring Buhari, just try to be realistic with Nigeria's current Economic situations. Starting from Inflation
Meanwhile I don't intend to start mentioning other worrisome situations. We are all seeing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by Sirlins(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Democracy is not working well in Nigeria u dey go check other people own ���baba no wan remove the stick wey dey him eye ooo

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by InaNla(f): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by thundafire: 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kooldon:
He is Mali to ensure Democracy is restored yet Guinea just started Military Coup.
They dont want this man to rest?
I tell u..... Africa and coup yet nothing to show for it.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by BKayy: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
He should divert to Guinea immediately and check the progress of their coup

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by NwaNimo1(m): 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by Ask4bigneyo(m): 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
Asgard73:
Only Nigerian President.

Yoruba people conspire with “them” to to rig him out.
Today the very Islamic sect is harassing the whole Nigeria .. no one to tame them.. same Yoruba are worst hit.. cry with both side of their .....
and at same time ...cheering them... and paying loyalty ... all Na sophistication

U say?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by thatsleepboy1: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
Jona daddy
Nwoke ọma tọrọ gáfèrè ng'àmá yá ámá

May God bless you presido ọma anyị
May God bless PDP members
May God bless PDP governors
May God bless anything PDP comes in touch/contact with
May God bless PDP
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by sammyj: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by DavSagacity(m): 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
I miss this man.
A Prophet is not accepted and appreciated in his people

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by DLSReigns: 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
Abeg help check our own democracy if its still working. Because i doubt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by meedoLock(m): 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
And at the back of that, our own political system is yet to gain such momentum if we even have any.

I still can't relate how we got here sha.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by donbachi(m): 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Enough assignment...him go kukuma from there enter guinea,go see deposed alfa conde.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
This is what is going to happen in Guinea in 12 months.

Coups are not popular
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Jona, nice one.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by BlesE: 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
Very good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu, Ganduje, APC Govs Storms Nnewi For Colloquium & Empowerment Rally / Gov. Mimiko Appoints Lasisi Oluboyo As The New Deputy Governor Of Ondo State / Okorocha With Morocco Maduka , Bright Chimezie And Others - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.