Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy (18920 Views)

Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. / Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) / Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
Sirlins:
Democracy is not working well in Nigeria u dey go check other people own ���baba no wan remove the stick wey dey him eye ooo

Democracy does not work here because most of us just vote...and go home.

Democracy is more than that.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by Lastmankc(m): 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
The clueless one.Nigeria is blessed with useless leaders

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by chriskosherbal(m): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
Weather you like it or not Jona is still recognized world wide as one of the most selfless politician of this generation..

Imagine they still call and look up to him as a father figure.

But am sorry the same cannot be said the one we have now ...I doubt I any nation we see something valuable to remember him of..

What a shame ..

See signature
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by ukahrawah: 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mali is not under any democratic rule. Some African nations are in a project of self deceit.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by realstars: 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
Man of peace,
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by frog12: 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
they don remove the PRESIDENT
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by fk001(m): 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
A friend from Guinea Conakry just told me that a coup has happened in their country. Young soldiers have arrested their president Alpha conde

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lastmankc:
The clueless one.Nigeria is blessed with useless leaders

Because we the followers sit down after voting, and just wait for goodies to flow...forgetting that part 2 of democracy is putting heat under the leader's leg.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by AmuEbule: 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
Good luck Jonathan is turning himself into a serial mumu. He keeps running around Africa looking for peace and stability when his own Country Nigeria is on fire.
I didn’t like when they called him clueless but He is looking looking like that more and more.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
Asgard73:
Only Nigerian President.

Yoruba people conspire with “them” to to rig him out.
Today the very Islamic sect is harassing the whole Nigeria .. no one to tame them.. same Yoruba are worst hit.. cry with both side of their .....
and at same time ...cheering them... and paying loyalty ... all Na sophistication

Na so dem Yellowbar people be

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by anonymous1759(m): 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
sad
Asgard73:
Only Nigerian President.

Today the very Islamic sect is harassing the whole Nigeria .. no one to tame them.. same Yoruba are worst hit.. cry with both side of their .....
and at same time ...cheering them... and paying loyalty ... all Na sophistication

You guys should stop this nonsense. Nigerian leaders have maltreated us to the extent that GEJ is now saint it's a Pity.
Nigerian voted GEJ whole heartedly in 2011.
This man flopped that's why PMB came In nobody Rigged.
Both parties cheated during the Election but APC came out top because they still have some significant amount of Vote.
If GEJ had done well APC will not smell power .
GEJ and PMB failed. Ya Adua was the best. OBJ was pass GEJ was bad PMB is worst . angry

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...
Jonathan my niggar

"I reassure all Nigerians and the international community of our firm commitment to free, fair and credible elections. My commitment to free elections and one man, one vote remains unwavering."

"I've always affirmed, nobody's ambition is worth the blood of any Nigerian"

"Well-trained medical doctors and engineers leave Nigeria to the developed countries. We want to reverse that "

If you are a niggarrrr and you sabi who make that statement then you must be a real niggarr....I owe you a bottle of beer, enough weed, paid runs babe and update and format to bomb and huzzle....and for the baby girls on Nairaland....if you sabi the person with that statement then your boyfriend must be a real niggarr.....I owe you money for any hairstyle you want or rather money for glow in the dark nails
If everybody sabi the person that made that statement. Na warehouse of beer, weeds and 15 trailer loads of runs babes.
As a real nigarr, I know you can't afford it.
I can bet my two balls. You no fit do am.
gringringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by Tunasco4u(m): 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
Please why did you hate Yoruba this much?
Asgard73:
Only Nigerian President.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by Penocruize: 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...
Jonathan my niggar

"I reassure all Nigerians and the international community of our firm commitment to free, fair and credible elections. My commitment to free elections and one man, one vote remains unwavering."

"Well-trained medical doctors and engineers leave Nigeria to the developed countries. We want to reverse that "

If you are a niggarrrr and you sabi who make that statement then you must be a real niggarr....I owe you a bottle of beer, enough weed, paid runs babe and update and format to bomb and huzzle....and for the baby girls on Nairaland....if you sabi the person with that statement then your boyfriend must be a real niggarr.....I owe you money for any hairstyle you want or rather money for glow in the dark nails

Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by arthurwillia(m): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
Goyoogoy78:
That's people that value him

Lol if he contest for your village councilor you fit vote am na! Him and bubu na same so rest and face your cartoon work
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by Bamzyriches451: 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...
Jonathan my niggar

The statement was made by GEJ himself when he was handing over power to the lifeless animal currently in aso rock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by Bamzyriches451: 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...
Jonathan my niggar

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by UnabashedIPOB: 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
He's jetting around the globe from Cape to Cairo, from Bamako to Burundi while his house is on fire. What a sorry ass human being.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by Elvictor: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...
Jonathan my niggar

Oga Jona
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by BigBashiru: 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kooldon:
He is Mali to ensure Democracy is restored yet Guinea just started Military Coup.
They dont want this man to rest?
these coups happen to remove heads of states installed by UK, France or EU.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by Truvelisback(m): 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
Sirlins:
Democracy is not working well in Nigeria u dey go check other people own ���baba no wan remove the stick wey dey him eye ooo
Baba don remove him own, na una no wan remove una own.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by kkonyeji(m): 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kooldon:
He is Mali to ensure Democracy is restored yet Guinea just started Military Coup.

They'll quickly deploy him to Guinea in no time....Goodluck the Diplomat.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by pacespot(m): 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
Is it true that these Malians are mostly Fulani's people
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by kkonyeji(m): 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
revived:
Peace Maker

He married Mama Peace
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by frog12: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
these are very YOUNG soldiers in special forces !!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by rave409: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Good one
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by Omodua(m): 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
jaybenugo:
Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Follow Up On Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy (Photo)

Former Nigerian President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and the ECOWAS Mediation Team arrived Mali to follow up on the progress of the country's transition to democracy, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to his Facebook page today, he wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/105479482835768/posts/4516695111714161/?app=fbl
Stop wasting your time! You want to supervise progress of transition in another country and in your country is BANZA democracy. Remove the log in your eyes before telling others to do so!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by DonEvarest(m): 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
Sirlins:
as if Nigerians and APC allowed him to forestall democracy to the core when he was in office. BTW, you talk as if you don't know how sectional the present government is in terms of even distribution of opportunities to develop the nation. People of the opposition party are to be sidelined
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by Buckeyemedia1: 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
An elderstateman and a democrat to the core unlike a certain lifeless cow who told the bewildered world that an attack against Boko Haram is an attack against the north
Oga stealing of Public funds is not corruption, Ebele done open office on top Buhari, anytime he needs money na Mali?, Alhaji give him his regular travel allowance, accountant general adds extra $5,000 for himself to the regular $107,000 travel allocation, Federal Government chopping?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by khadaffi(m): 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kooldon:

IMO that Guinea coup is very valid and in order. No president should rule for life. After the second tenure, they should learn to quit
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Mali To Check Progress Of Mali's Return To Democracy by Fahdiga(m): 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Oga stealing of Public funds is not corruption, Ebele done open office on top Buhari, anytime he needs money na Mali?, Alhaji give him his regular travel allowance, accountant general adds extra $5,000 for himself to the regular $107,000 travel allocation, Federal Government chopping?
Incoherent and disjointed gibberish as usual

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra National Guard Claims Responsibility For Attack On Abia Police Hqs / IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed / Disquiet In Edo APC Over Governorship Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.