Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Former SA President Zuma Released Early from Prison, Now on Medical Parole (PIX) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Former SA President Zuma Released Early from Prison, Now on Medical Parole (PIX) (1868 Views)

Former SA President Jacob Zuma Survives Car Crash - Suspects Foul Play (PICS) / Jacob Zuma Released After 15 Months Prison Term Ends (photos) / Angry Ex-President Zuma Supporters Looted Shops, Set Buildings Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former SA President Zuma Released Early from Prison, Now on Medical Parole (PIX) by TMKsouth: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
Former South African President Jacob Zuma has been placed on medical parole, according to the Department of Correctional Services.

In a statement released on Sunday afternoon, the department said: "Medical parole's eligibility for Mr Zuma is impelled by a medical report received by the Department of Correctional Services. Apart from being terminally ill and physically incapacitated, inmates suffering from an illness that severely limits their daily activity or self-care can also be considered for medical parole."

Zuma's medical parole means that he will complete the remainder of the sentence in the system of community corrections, according to the statement.

"He must comply with a specific set of conditions and will be subjected to supervision until his sentence expires."

The Constitutional Court sentenced Zuma for contempt of court after he refused to testify before a commission investigatingcorruption during his 9 years in power.

Zuma has only spent two months of his 15-month-jail term.

https://www.news24.com/news24/southafrica/news/just-in-jacob-zuma-placed-on-medical-parole-20210905

Re: Former SA President Zuma Released Early from Prison, Now on Medical Parole (PIX) by TMKsouth: 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
It was reported Zuma underwent multiple surgeries in August.

Re: Former SA President Zuma Released Early from Prison, Now on Medical Parole (PIX) by Fahdiga(m): 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
A day of reckoning will soon come for the lifeless cow who has murdered millions of Nigerians and his cronies looting our common patrimony while he looks away. If at the end of this brutal regime and the ICC doesn't jail him then the international community has failed humanity. He will rot in Hague

1 Like

Re: Former SA President Zuma Released Early from Prison, Now on Medical Parole (PIX) by Finewarriboy: 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
TMKsouth:
It was reported Zuma underwent multiple surgeries in August.
this baba model of insanity in your country.

1 Like

Re: Former SA President Zuma Released Early from Prison, Now on Medical Parole (PIX) by bigtt76(f): 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
Same tactics Cecillia Ibru used cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Former SA President Zuma Released Early from Prison, Now on Medical Parole (PIX) by Mastakija(m): 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
Some South Africans will want to do anoda protest for them to take him back to prison so that they can do anoda looting grin
This time they'll loot as many dildos as possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former SA President Zuma Released Early from Prison, Now on Medical Parole (PIX) by Iyasaburi: 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
Medical what? PAYROLL!

1 Like

Re: Former SA President Zuma Released Early from Prison, Now on Medical Parole (PIX) by TMKsouth: 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
Finewarriboy:
this baba model of insanity in your country.

Something's fishy. I'm very disappointed as a South African. undecided angry But the message was sent out loud and clear that SA won't tolerate corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Former SA President Zuma Released Early from Prison, Now on Medical Parole (PIX) by TMKsouth: 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mastakija:
Some South Africans will want to do anoda protest for them to take him back to prison so that they can do anoda looting grin
South Africans my ppl

Anti-Zuma South Africans are rational people - we march peacefully.

Re: Former SA President Zuma Released Early from Prison, Now on Medical Parole (PIX) by fergie001: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hahaha......I was about posting sef grin grin

He is still a prisoner, just on medical parole.
Re: Former SA President Zuma Released Early from Prison, Now on Medical Parole (PIX) by donbachi(m): 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
TMZsouth...how try is dis story.
Re: Former SA President Zuma Released Early from Prison, Now on Medical Parole (PIX) by TMKsouth: 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
Initial SA reactions

Re: Former SA President Zuma Released Early from Prison, Now on Medical Parole (PIX) by TMKsouth: 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
donbachi:
TMZsouth...how try is dis story.

I'm the one who posted it. Very true.
Re: Former SA President Zuma Released Early from Prison, Now on Medical Parole (PIX) by TMKsouth: 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
fergie001:
Hahaha......I was about posting sef grin grin

He is still a prisoner, just on medical parole.

You've got your finger on the pulse of African news hey cool
Re: Former SA President Zuma Released Early from Prison, Now on Medical Parole (PIX) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mastakija:
Those primitive negroes loot whenever they have any little chance grin

1 Like

Re: Former SA President Zuma Released Early from Prison, Now on Medical Parole (PIX) by TMKsouth: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Those primitive negroes loot whenever they have any little chance grin

Who looted YOUR brain, troll? undecided cool
Re: Former SA President Zuma Released Early from Prison, Now on Medical Parole (PIX) by heniford2: 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mastakija:
lol grin if TMksouth catch you Eeh! Una go quarrel between Nigeria and south Africa looting system grin cheesy grin
Re: Former SA President Zuma Released Early from Prison, Now on Medical Parole (PIX) by fergie001: 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

You've got your finger on the pulse of African news hey cool
I have gat no P with JZ...he at least should because eof his status be left to live with hisnsins during his last days....but you see that his arrogant twin boy and his Twitter parrot sister....they better be reined in.

I have been awaiting the report of Zondo......
Next month will be lit..... grin
Re: Former SA President Zuma Released Early from Prison, Now on Medical Parole (PIX) by TMKsouth: 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
heniford2:
lol grin if TMksouth catch you Eeh! Una go quarrel between Nigeria and south Africa looting system grin cheesy grin

Lol grin, is that why you've been MIA? Guess I won the last debate cool. This your friend above is playing with fire with that looting comment, thanks for warning him.
Re: Former SA President Zuma Released Early from Prison, Now on Medical Parole (PIX) by TMKsouth: 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
fergie001:

I have gat no P with JZ...he at least should because eof his status be left to live with hisnsins during his last days....but you see that his arrogant twin boy and his Twitter parrot sister....they better be reined in.

I have been awaiting the report of Zondo......
Next month will be lit..... grin

@bolded - I have serious P with JZ, the guy almost ruined my country. I guess with him out the case against all the instigators of July's insurgency will just fizzle out. That's the great ANC master plan for all factions to get off scott free. So the twins are now safe, they won't be held accountable for all the crap they did during the riots angry

Even the Condo report will be an anti-climax despite what Ramaphosa said yesterday (see attachment). Even if it's not there'll still be an escape plan for the perpetrators courtesy of the ANC angry

Re: Former SA President Zuma Released Early from Prison, Now on Medical Parole (PIX) by heniford2: 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

Lol grin, is that why you've been MIA? Guess I won the last debate cool. This your friend above is playing with fire with that looting comment, thanks for warning him.
won what i see no gain in trying to educate you on what you an adult already know so i had to lay low... grin undecided
Re: Former SA President Zuma Released Early from Prison, Now on Medical Parole (PIX) by TMKsouth: 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
heniford2:
won what i see no gain in trying to educate you on what you an adult already know so i had to lay low... grin undecided

You were hit hard, that's why you're forewarning your countrymen from awakening the beast cool. U left me with weaklings dude - GeneralPula and ikllbrokehoes are babies that can't stand up to the mighty SA army on NL.
Re: Former SA President Zuma Released Early from Prison, Now on Medical Parole (PIX) by heniford2: 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

You were hit hard, that's why you're forewarning your countrymen from awakening the beast cool. U left me with weaklings dude - GeneralPula and ikllbrokehoes are babies that can't stand up to the SA army on NL.
shut up i was never hit any hard i just come to understand that arguing with u is useless your psychopath lazy country shit has eating deep into you so that can't change, is like molding a kid if been mess up within the little age bracket forget him when he clicks 18years, so all said and done ur still my friend even when we curse each other here and country grin :Dand be expecting me to mention you often soon because SA is filled with bad news shit

4 Likes

Re: Former SA President Zuma Released Early from Prison, Now on Medical Parole (PIX) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
heniford2:
shut up i was never hitting hard i just come to understand that arguing with is useless your psychopath lazy country shit has eating deep into you so that can't change is like molding a kid if mess up within the little age bracket forget him when he clicks 18years, so all said and done ur still my friend even when we curse each other here and country grin :Dand be expecting me to mention you often soon because SA is filled with bad news shit
You get time dey waste on that xenophobic looter? just blank the nigga grin

3 Likes

Re: Former SA President Zuma Released Early from Prison, Now on Medical Parole (PIX) by heniford2: 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
that dude is a pain in da ass but i still admire him defending his shitty country even when we know how useless the country its undecided grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Former SA President Zuma Released Early from Prison, Now on Medical Parole (PIX) by TMKsouth: 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
heniford2:
shut up i was never hitting hard i just come to understand that arguing with is useless your psychopath lazy country shit has eating deep into you so that can't change is like molding a kid if mess up within the little age bracket forget him when he clicks 18years, so all said and done ur still my friend even when we curse each other here and country grin :Dand be expecting me to mention you often soon because SA is filled with bad news shit

Yeah, only the mighty SA army will make a COWgerian go on a crazy rant like the one you just posted above. But seriously, u need to change your sidekicks - GeneralPula is fixated on dil.dos ( ) and ikllbrokehoes is some whack wimp that can never face me head-on, he just drops nonsense (speaking alone) and then flees. My army on the other hand is hardcore - you know IG and Jace right?! cool True Zulu warriors.
Re: Former SA President Zuma Released Early from Prison, Now on Medical Parole (PIX) by heniford2: 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

Yeah, only the mighty SA army will make a COWgerian go on a crazy rant like the one you just posted above. But seriously, u need to change your sidekicks - GeneralPula is fixated on dil.dos ( ) and ikllbrokehoes is some whack wimp that can never face me head-on, he just drops nonsense (speaking alone) and then flees. My army on the other hand is hardcore - you know IG and Jace right?! cool True Zulu warriors.
zulu what u mean zombies abeg charlie grin cheesy make we hear word mehn

2 Likes

Re: Former SA President Zuma Released Early from Prison, Now on Medical Parole (PIX) by TMKsouth: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:

He can't blank me coz he's the one following me around - just like u are. Have u no shame?!
Re: Former SA President Zuma Released Early from Prison, Now on Medical Parole (PIX) by fergie001: 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

@bolded - I have serious P with JZ, the guy almost ruined my country. I guess with him out the case against all the instigators of July's insurgency will just fizzle out. That's the great ANC master plan for all factions to get off scott free. So the twins are now safe, they won't be held accountable for all the crap they did during the riots angry

Even the Zondo report will be an anti-climax despite what Ramaphosa said yesterday (see attachment). Even if it's not there'll still be an escape plan for the perpetrators courtesy of the ANC angry

That's why when Rama appeared before Zondo, I was laughing....he was not totally honest.

We all know that the ANC will want to cover it up and give soft-landing to their people involved.

JZ is an ex-President and truth be told, if many things were to be dug deeper, even Rama is not totally clean in all of this.

I agree he should pay, maybe some properties seized etc., however, a perpetual house arrest will be fine with me.

I thought I disliked the arrogance of the girl, until I watched the boy before Zondo......arrrgh
Re: Former SA President Zuma Released Early from Prison, Now on Medical Parole (PIX) by TMKsouth: 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
fergie001:

That's why when Rama appeared before Zondo, I was laughing....he was not totally honest.

We all know that the ANC will want to cover it up and give soft-landing to their people involved.

JZ is an ex-President and truth be told, if many things were to be dug deeper, even Rama is not totally clean in all of this.

I agree he should pay, maybe some properties seized etc., however, a perpetual house arrest will be fine with me.

I thought I disliked the arrogance of the girl, until I watched the boy before Zondo......arrrgh

I missed the boy's appearance. I dislike them all.

I do remember u chuckling about Ramaphosa's Zondo appearance - I didn't bother switching in on day 2 or even this Friday when he did the Q&A with parliament (I knew I would get PR responses). I like the guy but I'm running out of patience with him. And now he's gonna have to answer for this Zuma parole bullcr*p and they're gonna lie some more.

Can't wait for Mashaba to become president embarassed cool, or atleast mayor of Johannesburg again in October. It will give me a welcome distraction. Don't know how u feel about him grin
Re: Former SA President Zuma Released Early from Prison, Now on Medical Parole (PIX) by GeneralPula: 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

You were hit hard, that's why you're forewarning your countrymen from awakening the beast cool. U left me with weaklings dude - GeneralPula and ikllbrokehoes are babies that can't stand up to the mighty SA army on NL.

An army can’t be living as a slave on its own land..

Most of your propositions are always not valid so basically I usually don’t feel your arguments..

My messages to you are simple and short - you can deceive a lot of people that SA is this or that, but you can’t deceive me..

South Africa is not better than Nigeria..

South Africans are not better than Nigerians..

Y’all South Africans should be grateful for the role Nigeria played when Apathied almost ruined you. We’ve always been ahead of SA, this is a known fact..

3 Likes

Re: Former SA President Zuma Released Early from Prison, Now on Medical Parole (PIX) by theInterpreter: 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

grin angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Commentary: "Open Your Minds, America" / Israel Attacks Syria For The Third Time During Syrian Civil War / Putin’s Stunning Revelations About New Russian Weapons Systems ( It's Over)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.