Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,656 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

LET’S TALK!! If You Are Appointed As EFCC Chairman – How Would You Tackle Yahoo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LET’S TALK!! If You Are Appointed As EFCC Chairman – How Would You Tackle Yahoo (281 Views)

LP Chairman: How Obi Sidelined Indigenes In Sokoto/zamfara And Picked Igbos / DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman / Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LET’S TALK!! If You Are Appointed As EFCC Chairman – How Would You Tackle Yahoo by Gabrielonome14: 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
LET’S TALK!! If You Are Appointed As EFCC Chairman – How Would You Tackle Yahoo Yahoo To Zero?

If you know the damages and bad reputation Yahoo has given Nigeria – you will know it’s not a joking matter..

I understand most of you will say there’s no job and that the leaders are also stealing from us, I know but truth be told, these are bad excuses…

Every country on earth is not looking at Nigeria and Nigerians with good eyes at all and the funny truth is that this damages will affect every one of us including the next coming generation because most of these countries won’t want to work or involve themselves in anything that concerns Nigeria.

READ ALSO:- EFCC Arrests 15 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abia
https://coolstories.com.ng/efcc-arrests-15-suspected-internet-fraudsters-in-abia/

I have people abroad who are already feeling the heat because no one trusts Nigerians and they are melting that bitterness on them because they think all Nigerians are the same…

I can say it loud and clear that “Not all Nigerians are greedy and involved in shady deals”…

EFCC has a tool to clean Nigeria, continue reading via link below
https://coolstories.com.ng/lets-talk-if-you-are-appointed-as-efcc-chairman-how-would-you-tackle-yahoo-yahoo-to-zero/

Re: LET’S TALK!! If You Are Appointed As EFCC Chairman – How Would You Tackle Yahoo by Crowwejihadist: 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
I will call for an important meeting with all the politicians from present to past and bomb all of them, I think that's Where the problem starts and I have solved it 100%.

Then other things will fall in place.

3 Likes

Re: LET’S TALK!! If You Are Appointed As EFCC Chairman – How Would You Tackle Yahoo by insidelife22(m): 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
street yahoo no be crime.

if you fall mugu,they chop you.

na politicians be the main yahoo yahoo.

2 Likes

Re: LET’S TALK!! If You Are Appointed As EFCC Chairman – How Would You Tackle Yahoo by habsydiamond(m): 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
To tackle yahoo is very easy now... Just delete the app... On serious note nao... To tackle this yahoo stuff is in the hands of the government... If they can stabilize the economy to the point in which Naira is equivalent to other currencies or even worth more.. Who yahoo go help... If 1naira =1dollar na same thing now why the stress... But as long as the 1 dollar is still equals to 530+ and 1pounds to 700+ yahoo remains an examination malpractice that can never be extinguished but can be reduced... I rise.

1 Like

Re: LET’S TALK!! If You Are Appointed As EFCC Chairman – How Would You Tackle Yahoo by donbachi(m): 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
I will start with the yahooboys in agbada...and the smaller ones will run.

1 Like

Re: LET’S TALK!! If You Are Appointed As EFCC Chairman – How Would You Tackle Yahoo by SarkinYarki: 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
Is that what EFCC was created to fight?

2 Likes

Re: LET’S TALK!! If You Are Appointed As EFCC Chairman – How Would You Tackle Yahoo by SarkinYarki: 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
donbachi:
I will start with the yahooboys in agbada...and the smaller ones will run.

The small ones actually bring money into the economy while the Agbada ones take our money out

1 Like

Re: LET’S TALK!! If You Are Appointed As EFCC Chairman – How Would You Tackle Yahoo by sunboy(m): 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
The yahoo boys are not the main issue, they are part of the issue.

The real yahoo men are the political elite who refuse to leave power for younger generations, and this include the past and present leaders, start with them and you will see significant progress.

Those yahoo boys on the street are product of the mismanagement, corruption of the elites.
Re: LET’S TALK!! If You Are Appointed As EFCC Chairman – How Would You Tackle Yahoo by BKayy: 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ndị EFCC if una want ideas on how to tackle Yahoo, ask for it with your full chest, office handle and pay for it instead of going through the corners.
Ndi mgbu

1 Like

Re: LET’S TALK!! If You Are Appointed As EFCC Chairman – How Would You Tackle Yahoo by blackmantis: 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
Collaborate with Interpol and the FBI.

1 Like

Re: LET’S TALK!! If You Are Appointed As EFCC Chairman – How Would You Tackle Yahoo by slimfit1(m): 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
They bring more foreign exchange than politicians

2 Likes

Re: LET’S TALK!! If You Are Appointed As EFCC Chairman – How Would You Tackle Yahoo by AntiBMC(m): 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
Go and ask super fraud, Abba Kyari.
Re: LET’S TALK!! If You Are Appointed As EFCC Chairman – How Would You Tackle Yahoo by NwaNimo1(m): 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
I would give them free VPN like China do for their hackers.....the less of them caught, the better for the countries image!
Re: LET’S TALK!! If You Are Appointed As EFCC Chairman – How Would You Tackle Yahoo by Bisiebae(f): 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tbh... Yahoo boys won't be my priority. Corruption and financial crime in the government will be my target

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Fg Approves 5g Technology / Buhari Going To Imo State To Commission the Grave Of Our Youth he kill / Gov. Matawalle: Seizing The Initiative In The Face Of Cluelessness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.