Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. (73450 Views)

I Am Destined To Marry Tonto Dikeh”– Actor Uche Maduagwu Declares / Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again / Breaking: Former Super Eagle Star Daniel Amokachi Set To Marry Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. by ronathel: 11:44am On Sep 06, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Abeg explain. It's a very beautiful name in Yoruba. I would love to hear that of Igbo's meaning

Olaniyi
Means something that is a waste
Olanike
Means something or someone that dies untimely
Re: If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 06, 2021
ronathel:

It is referred to anything that is a complete waste.

This is what Igbo child means in Yoruba.....igbos where given their name by a Yoruba missionary who saw forest running naked cannibals when he got to igboland.

1 Like

Re: If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. by hotseat: 11:48am On Sep 06, 2021
Tonto: remember say this season 6 for BBN title na "Shine Ya eye o!

E dey be me say this guy wan shine your congo and japa o.

First na Churchill, Second na Kpokpogarri.

Now this tot*o bandit wan collect e own o.

Shuo!

Una wan make the tot*o decay patapata?
Re: If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. by ThatFairGuy1: 11:49am On Sep 06, 2021
That's incredible.
In yoruba, It means "There's honour in wealth"
ronathel:

Olaniyi
Means something that is a waste
Olanike
Means something or someone that dies untimely

1 Like

Re: If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 06, 2021
Lol Tonto wouldn't take this one for free sef
Re: If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. by Bigchristo: 11:52am On Sep 06, 2021
Rosenews2233:
A young Man from Bayelsa state Mr Yanga boy vows to Marty tonto Dikeh saying he is angry the way guys are playing with her innocent emotions.

He wrote:

If I have my way, I will marry Tonto C. Dikeh.

Make a press briefing and tell all her ex including Kpopkogarri that they missed.

Nolly TV Africa reporter put a call to him but the numbers are not going
The guy don shoot him shot
Re: If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. by victons(m): 11:52am On Sep 06, 2021
Rosenews2233:
A young Man from Bayelsa state Mr Yanga boy vows to Marty tonto Dikeh saying he is angry the way guys are playing with her innocent emotions.

He wrote:

Make a press briefing and tell all her ex including Kpopkogarri that they missed.

Be like say Tonto Dike go finally reach everybody.
Re: If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. by cococandy(f): 11:57am On Sep 06, 2021
Who gave this one audacity?.
Some Men like to dream of women beyond their reach
Re: If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. by Frales6(f): 11:59am On Sep 06, 2021
Rubbiish:
Seems u grew up with boys? All your siblings na boys right? Slangs too full your mouth lol
Lol. make I laff small
Re: If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. by Brownig007: 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2021
Rosenews2233:

He wrote:

The guy no get sense. If only he knew how many dicks tonto Dey collect steady
Re: If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. by Randal: 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
Explain this joke please.
Michelle55:

OLANIKE cheesy
Re: If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. by Truvelisback(m): 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
The guy self wan chop him own.

Re: If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. by Truvelisback(m): 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
Brownig007:

The guy no get sense. If only he knew how many dicks tonto Dey collect steady
The guy self wan take him share.
Re: If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. by Okhuadams(m): 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
Rosenews2233:

He wrote:

social media marriage, he wah first advertise himself, b man enough and go to approach her, no come social media
Re: If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. by BluntCrazeMan: 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
Rosenews2233:

He wrote:

The guy should get lost first.
Nonsense crusher.!!
Re: If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. by Greenvaiper: 1:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
cococandy:
Who gave this one audacity?.
Some Men like to dream of women beyond their reach

My friend shatap... What makes U think that Tonto the public toilet is beyond the reach of that young man? Na so una go dey carry una hand go where una no reach, at the end, una go end up old, lonely and miserable

3 Likes

Re: If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. by Jokkarm2: 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
YOU WANT TO GO AND TAP FROM HER ABI ?
Re: If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. by Godbless3(m): 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
Bad guy just want use social media take chop him own share of the puna and clean mouth.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
It better be for clout oooo
If not.. you go still run come here come tell us say Churchill na Man......

No forget day she be HELEN of Troy.. Aka.. Lekki toll gate wide pussy..
Re: If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. by 1Dray(m): 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
Goldbw122:
Can you handle her, forget about her beauty and wealth, can you handle her drama, and lifestyle?

That shouldn't be you business. Naysayers.
Re: If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. by wonderr(m): 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
Goldbw122:
Can you handle her, forget about her beauty and wealth, can you handle her drama, and lifestyle?
what is there to handle shebi na Bleep Dem dey Bleep her make she dey Bleep dey go so far she dey give me too she no get problem
Re: If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. by cococandy(f): 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
Greenvaiper:

My friend shatap... What makes U think that Tonto the public toilet is beyond the reach of that young man? Na so una go dey carry una hand go where una no reach, at the end, una go end up old, lonely and miserable

Because you know of her broken relationships that makes her a public toilet? In reality, you’re probably higher in failed relationships that she will ever be.

But like a typical idiotic logic-deficit and mor0nic nairaland dude, you think you’re morally better than her. I don’t see any old and lonely ladies complaining to y’all. Most women are quite happy in their old age whether married or not.

You guys won’t stop projecting your fears onto women. Your fears of being old, rejected and dying neglected because you spent your youth chasing vaginaa rather than meaningful connections. Xtupid

1 Like

Re: If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. by Larrykaysail(m): 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
Rosenews2233:

He wrote:

lol you won chop inside
Re: If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. by deemayor2(m): 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
Na Her Money You Want Marry, with your Big Head.
Re: If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. by abidem4real: 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
Rosenews2233:

He wrote:

Thief! You wanna have yah own share of the pussy and money and pick race?
Re: If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. by Tundex911: 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
My Guy well well sef won mark register like me..

But Yanga won yanga Tontolet Tonto, see life sef

Smh
Re: If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. by davidque: 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
Sharp guy wants to catch cruise with Tonto's name.
Re: If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. by ogawisdom(m): 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
Poor man hustling

Oya now put a call to her n see if she will accept your broke ass n give u a life

Like this like that Tonto go go round na turn by turn. Wait e go reach every man
Re: If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. by suffering: 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
This guy is not serious. She doesn’t date broke human beings. I know one of her sugar boys who was a full five years younger than she was. They dated for two years thereabout and they still hook up from time to time. The guy was so wealthy he didn’t know what to use money for. Tonto became an outlet to making excess wealth disappear. That men have broken up from her repeatedly means she’s the problem and not the other way around.
Re: If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. by eteba(m): 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
My brother, I fear who no fear u!
Re: If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. by Michelle55: 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
Randal:
Explain this joke please.
Na dia wahala dey, me no sabi translate am well but let me call someone that can help cool
Macho44, your attention and translation is needed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask / I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode / E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.