Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday (23147 Views)

Massive Crowd As Peter Obi Visit Imo State Today (photos) / Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. / True Situation Report As President Buhari Visit Imo State Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by Scap93: 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
May Ur useless future be like Nigeria In Ur Allah's name
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by AmuEbule: 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
The meeting of 2 major league LOSERS who have no shame left in them lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by Celense(m): 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
post=105528317:

Very nice.
We are waiting for our Darling Daddy.
The Father of the Nation.
The President of all Nigerians both dead and alive!

Welcome,
Welcome,
Welcome Darling Daddy.
Dead or alive? Look at this monk, who are you trying to impress/shade with this your senseless comment.
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by onuman: 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
[quote author=CSTRR post=105528666]

But to fair, Igbo governors are the absolute worst.

Because Igbo governors are hardly elected by Igbos. The federal government normally rig elections or use Supreme Court to impose governors upon Igbo states.

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by IkemChris(m): 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Which road will he ply? Hope Uzodinma?
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by Epeegee(m): 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
CXLVII:

Is that all you have to say?

You so void on insults. Dont let me teach you how to insult.

Insult on here?maybe you mistaken,you free to insult me if I deserve it bro,but I don't see sense in celebrating of failure
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by 8stargeneral: 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
What did uzodimma did that's coming to commission...two failures

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by CXLVII: 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
post=105528317:

Very nice.
We are waiting for our Darling Daddy.
The Father of the Nation.
The President of all Nigerians both dead and alive!

Welcome,
Welcome,
Welcome Darling Daddy.

God bless you too!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by onuman: 11:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
IkemChris:
Which road will he ply? Hope Uzordinmma?

Ha ha ha. He will land in Owerri, commission Douglas road built by Oyibo before independence, commission Owerri balloon drainage system (whatever the Owerri works commissioner in Imo state means by balloon drainage), commission Ekeonumwa market established by the ancestors in Owerri; then leaves for Abuja.

The 2 APC governors of Imo state have been on these three projects since. Nothing has been going on elsewhere in Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by CXLVII: 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:
God bless Mr president.

The conqueror and tormentor of all Igbos.

Even some of them are crying like fools they are already.

Can someone point out one private broom owned industry or Palm Kernel industry Nnamdi Kanu has built and employed workers in old Imo state ( Abia and Imo)....None.

Rather he brought sorrows, pains and anguish to their doorsteps.

God blessed Federal Republic of Nigeria.
God bless Mohammed Buhari.

Biafra is dead and buried, nailed Coffin.

God bless you too!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by jibrilELsudan: 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
IF HE LIKES LET HIM VISIT HIS WIFE'S KUKUNASE.
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by Thunderfayayou: 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:
God bless Mr president.

Can someone point out one private broom owned industry or Palm Kernel industry Nnamdi Kanu has built and employed workers in old Imo state ( Abia and Imo)....None.

How old are you? My 7 years old cousin is more intelligent than you

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by Bigchristo: 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
MyopicMods:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/buhari-to-visit-imo-thursday-uzodinma/?fbclid=IwAR1J0vOSL4CZ_GVP-2PpA_mRicGGLj2OgZFpJ4JSNafp8aYEFYGlmFWZsAc
You run away from your state due to insecurity problems and fear of being killed by unknown gunmen, stop bending the story other governors that are executing projects didn’t went to sleep in Abuja to get such support from the federal government.
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by IkemChris(m): 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
onuman:

Ha ha ha. He will land in Owerri, commission Douglas road built by Oyibo before independence, commission Owerri balloon drainage system (whatever the Owerri works commissioner in Imo state means by balloon drainage), commission Ekeonumwa market established by the ancestors in Owerri; then leaves for Abuja.

The 2 APC governors of Imo state have been on these three projects since. Nothing has been going on elsewhere in Imo state.

grin grin grin my brother all these people don't know anything
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by BreakingNews21: 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
You can't win dem all Oga NwaNimo cheesy

Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday! - Politics - Nairaland

Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday! by NwaNimo1(m): 8:48pm On Sep 04

https://www.nairaland.com/6736046/buhari-visit-imo-thursday#105498490
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by deedo93(m): 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
Why do I have a feeling his going to cancel the trip abruptly
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by tweakdude1: 11:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nwodosis:
grin Why not on Monday? Monday would have been better so that we can sit at home and wait for him.

grin
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by CXLVII: 11:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mandela887:
If I curse ur father now,it will b like i don't respect elders,but I know as u are stupid like this,wonder how he is

Communicate with broken English if you cannot speak good English.

Can you read what you composed?

I guess you spent most of your childhood in the village. Your English is so Igbotic.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by amuwo1980: 11:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
I wager u a thousand dollars this bloke ant coming to that side of the wall , mark my words u won’t see him , he is scared stiff from the depths of his hatred for the igbos

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by amuwo1980: 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
CXLVII:

Communicate with broken English if you cannot speak good English.

Can you read what you composed?

I guess you spent most of your childhood in the village. Your English is so Igbotic.
And yours what? Abokic . Dense fellow
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by Tonygeesm(m): 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
Your entire life, family and generations will be like the progress made by buhari so far and your destiny will move the way Nigeria is moving.. Amen
Juliusmalema:
God bless Mr president.

Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by CXLVII: 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
amuwo1980:

And yours what? Abokic . Dense fellow

smh!

Village boy!
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
There was no Fulani tribe indigenous to Nigeria. Check the original map below!
They were intruders helped by the queen of England to bring Africa backward.
Hausas allowed them in via religious bigotry…Hehe not allowed ,they brutalized the Hausas to submit, and obey them ,via; Jihad Now they are almost done wiping out Hausas ,Yoruba's narrowly escaped-The middle belt region are bleeding now -Whos next ? This is a full blown Jihad war- We have a Fulani terrorists government is in power ,this is not politics or religion, this is an ethnic cleansing going on in Nigeria. IDP camps opening up everyday -Nigerians are been displaced in there native father's land, by Fulani invaders, coming in with AK-47 s and Bike's from all over West Africa with no visa! or passport .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Remodeled Abesan Youth Centre (Pictures) / Buhari Returns Buni As APC Caretaker Committee Chairman / Masari Stops His Convoy To Help Accident Victims In Katsina. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.