Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme (22961 Views)

Peter Obi, Obiano And Soludo At Basilica Holy Trinity Onitsha Today (photos) / List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) / The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by mokwechineme: 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
3 In the third position is Abiodun - governor of Ogun state. I have been hearing so much about his ineptitude. Even though Ogun state is the home state of some of the most prominent Nigerians, the state seem to be lacking in good governance and Abiodun happens to be a typical example of this phenomenon.

2 Sitting in the second position is Uzodimma - the one fondly called Ozodimgba is the governor of Imo state. He has literally supervised the carnage in his state encouraging the federal government to create theatre of war in the state he governs. There has been incidence of massacre of innocent civilians, displacement of communities and burning of villages by the Nigerian soldiers and he feels that will guarrantee his hold on Imo state.

1 Sitting in the first position of the worst governors is Chukwuma Soludo - Governor of Anambra state. In one of his numerous promises is making Anambra the Dubai/Taiwan of Africa. He also promised Anambra would be one huge construction site during his tenure. As we speak, we never see Awolowo's head, talkless of Azikiwe's. He has been in Ekwulobia with the out of priority project for more than a year constructing one flyover while Willie Obiano adjudged one of the most incapable governors did three flovers in a space of three months. In the Omanbala region where i reside, he has closed all refuse dumpsites leaving people with nowhere to dispose their refuse.
The hungry boy that is paid to defend him here on nairaland, should help tell me where in Omabala region comprising of 5 local governments does Soludo have one single project going on other than hanging banners of solution is here in every nook and crany of the state especially where the previous administrations sited projects.

Soludo remains a total tragedy to Ndi Anambra

Which are ur worst??

56 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by Ozommadu: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
Eleyi abiodun.

The only difference with soludo is that soludo was a sound economist and never a credit card fraudster.

133 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by Cruise777: 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
cool

People who have projects ongoing , you think administration is about optics Allex Otti is doing up and down

Last Last people would count impactful projects locally not social media propaganda

If propaganda and social media noise can kill anybody Tinubu would be dead by now, from David Hudeyen, Rinu and FS Yusuf noise

But local people, real humans , old folks know impactful contribution of Tinubu

71 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by successmatters(m): 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2023
Nonessential thread to bash Igbo governors.

Soludo is the real target of your hopeless smear campaign.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by sleek214(m): 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
Obidients would always want to bring Soludo down because he refused to support your Messiah. Soludo is the best performing governor in the SE

136 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by amSTARboy: 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2023
mokwechineme:
3 In the third position is Abiodun - governor of Ogun state. I have been hearing so much about his ineptitude. Even though Ogun state is the home state of some of the most prominent Nigerians, the state seem to be lacking in good governance and Abiodun happens to be a typical example of this phenomenon.

2 Sitting in the second position is Uzodimma - the one fondly called Ozodimgba is the governor of Imo state. He has literally supervised the carnage in his state encouraging the federal government to create theatre of war in the state he governs. There has been incidence massacre of innocent civilians, displacement of communities and burning of villages by the Nigerian soldiers and he feels that will guarrantee his hold on Imo state.

3 Sitting in the first position of the worst governors is Chukwuma Soludo - Governor of Anambra state. In one of his numerous promises is making Anambra the Dubai/Taiwan of Africa. He also promised Anambra would be one huge construction site during his tenure. As we speak, we never see Awolowo's head, talkless of Azikiwe's. He has been in Ekwulobia with the out of priority project for more than a year constructing one flyover while Willie Obiano adjudged one of the most incapable governors did three flovers in a space of three months. In the Omanbala region where i reside, he has closed all refuse dumpsites leaving people with nowhere to dispose their refuse.
The hungry boy that is paid to defend him here on nairaland, should help tell me where in Omabala region comprising of 5 local governments does Soludo have one single project going on other than hanging banners of solution is here in every nook and crany of the state especially where the previous administrations sited projects.

I knew you must add Soludo. Obviously you are not in tune with what is happening in Anambra State. When last did you hear about kidnapping?… employed 5000 teachers…. Empowerment of 5000 youths (training and funding)…. Road constructions all over the 21 LGA’s…. 25Million choose your project in each community annually…. Still people like you would not pay tax but expect magic to happen….

Onye mgbu

91 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by successmatters(m): 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
amSTARboy:

I knew you must add Soludo. Obviously you are not in tune with what is happening in Anambra State. When last did you hear about kidnapping?… employed 5000 teachers…. Empowerment of 5000 youths (training and funding)…. Road constructions all over the 21 LGA’s…. 25Million choose your project in each community annually…. Still people like you would not pay tax but expect magic to happen….

Onye mgbu

They are setting up propaganda threads so that if Soludo decides to run for president tomorrow, they will pull out these threads and use against him.

This is just a propaganda bait to be used many years from now. They did same against an excellent Peter Obi. Very hateful things.

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by Emyzoloye5(m): 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2023
mokwechineme:

2 Sitting in the second position is Uzodimma - the one fondly called Ozodimgba is the governor of Imo state. He has literally supervised the carnage in his state encouraging the federal government to create theatre of war in the state he governs. There has been incidence massacre of innocent civilians, displacement of communities and burning of villages by the Nigerian soldiers and he feels that will guarrantee his hold on Imo state.

3 Sitting in the first position of the worst governors is Chukwuma Soludo - Governor of Anambra state. In one of his numerous promises is making Anambra the Dubai/Taiwan of Africa. He also promised Anambra would be one huge construction site during his tenure. As we speak, we never see Awolowo's head, talkless of Azikiwe's. He has been in Ekwulobia with the out of priority project for more than a year constructing one flyover while Willie Obiano adjudged one of the most incapable governors did three flovers in a space of three months. In the Omanbala region where i reside, he has closed all refuse dumpsites leaving people with nowhere to dispose their refuse.

You must be very insane, never put Soludo in same article with Uzodinma and abiodun the fraudster

Soludo is doing well in Anambra state..

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by yarimo(m): 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2023
1- Alex otti
2- Alex otti
3- and ALEX OTTI of ABIA state
mokwechineme:

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by shortIGBOman: 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2023
Obaseki is the worst Governor in Nigeria

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by mokwechineme: 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2023
amSTARboy:

Onye mgbu
No need exchanging banters with u because u re one of the parasites created by Soludo just like he has solution is here banners all over the place draining Anambra funds. Thats the tactics APC instituted over eight years using propaganda and lies to sell their ineptitude. Soludo has queued into that. I believe someone like u may not even be an Anambrarian and might not have stepped into Anambra all ur life. Just an idiot enlisted through online sources to launder failures just like u ve done for buhari and now doing for Tinubu and APC

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by Solsix(m): 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
amSTARboy:

Onye mgbu
All these are on paper because our roads are worst than death traps

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2023
mokwechineme:

2 Sitting in the second position is Uzodimma - the one fondly called Ozodimgba is the governor of Imo state. He has literally supervised the carnage in his state encouraging the federal government to create theatre of war in the state he governs. There has been incidence of massacre of innocent civilians, displacement of communities and burning of villages by the Nigerian soldiers and he feels that will guarrantee his hold on Imo state.

Op get ur facts rights oo.

Na only me confused of 3,2,3 instead of 3 ,2,1 ? Get ur numerical descending right too

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by Jenniestar: 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
Sha but not to everyone.
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by mokwechineme: 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Na only me confused of 3,2,3 instead of 3 ,2,1 ? Get ur numerical descending right too
very sorry. Its 3,2,1. Thanks for the pointer
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by oz4real83(m): 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
Assuming that everything you wrote up there is true 💯. Anybody that retrieves this your post some years from now if any of these governors on your list of worst governors, that person will
suddenly become your enemy shocked. That is the problem with Nigeria, we always easily forget people's past record embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by NLPoliceWoman: 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
RTR
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by NLPoliceWoman: 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
RTR
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by Jenniestar: 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2023
To you!
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by aycorporat(m): 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2023
Sincerely, Soludo shouldn't be on that list. Is it because...

5 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2023
No Delta state

Jargon list....infact unacceptable list..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by Goodvibes007: 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2023
Eleyi had to be there. If he wasn't there, then the list would have been fake.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by sexy74(m): 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2023
mokwechineme:

1 Sitting in the first position of the worst governors is Chukwuma Soludo - Governor of Anambra state. In one of his numerous promises is making Anambra the Dubai/Taiwan of Africa. He also promised Anambra would be one huge construction site during his tenure. As we speak, we never see Awolowo's head, talkless of Azikiwe's. He has been in Ekwulobia with the out of priority project for more than a year constructing one flyover while Willie Obiano adjudged one of the most incapable governors did three flovers in a space of three months. In the Omanbala region where i reside, he has closed all refuse dumpsites leaving people with nowhere to dispose their refuse.

Which are ur worst??
You mention all this people and the white lion has no place here, my brother who dey fund you?

6 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by mokwechineme: 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
sexy74:

You mention all this people and the white lion has no place here, my brother who dey fund you?
who is the white lion?
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by ItisWell22(f): 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
sexy74:

You mean Yahaya Bello? 😁

5 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by potent5(m): 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2023
Impactfoool that tilumbu is dishing out.
Cruise777:
cool

People who have projects ongoing , you think administration is about optics Allex Otti is doing up and down

Last Last people would count impactful projects locally not social media propaganda

If propaganda and social media noise can kill anybody Tinubu would be dead by now, from David Hudeyen, Rinu and FS Yusuf noise

But local people, real humans , old folks know impactful contribution of Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by sexy74(m): 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
mokwechineme:
who is the white lion?
Google is your friend.
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by sexy74(m): 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2023
ItisWell22:

You mean Yahaya Bello? 😁
In the voice of Fela, who kill Dele Giwa na Baba, if you put I.N..A na you sabi
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by bhella10: 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
mokwechineme:
No need exchanging banters with u because u re one of the parasites created by Soludo just like he has solution is here banners all over the place draining Anambra funds. Thats the tactics APC instituted over eight years using propaganda and lies to sell their ineptitude. Soludo has queued into that. I believe someone like u may not even be an Anambrarian and might not have stepped into Anambra all ur life. Just an idiot enlisted through online sources to launder failures just like u ve done for buhari and now doing for Tinubu and APC
Somehow APC is to be blamed for the failures in Anambra angry

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by bhella10: 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

What's Mary Jane again? grin
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by Puremark(m): 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
mokwechineme:

Soludo remains a total tragedy to Ndi Anambra.you should have put dapo abiodun. On number one .he was one of most worst governor we ever had in Ogun state

Which are ur worst??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget / Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP / 7 Interesting Ways Nigerians Celebrate Independence Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.