Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,040 members, 7,821,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

How Litigator Ended A 23-year Old Court Case - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Litigator Ended A 23-year Old Court Case (475 Views)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part / 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Litigator Ended A 23-year Old Court Case by BlongTrendies(f): 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
Imagine growing up amidst a lingering case that made one's life miserable!

That was my case before I met Litigator here on nairaland.

On the 2nd of September, 2021, a 23-year-old case instigated by some persons in the community against my dad was dissolved.

Governmental authorities declared my dad the winner of a case spanning more than two decades.

I am grateful for your consistence in monitoring events as they unfolded, giving legal assistance whenever we needed it.

You are a diehard individual who is only interested in getting only solutions and justice for his clients.

You ensure that the right thing is done and you fight for your clients.

You gave us undivided attention and confidence when it seemed the opposing party used tribalistic sentiments and money to buy their way.

Words will fail me to express my gratitude for all you have done so far for us.

May God bless your good work.

Thanks
CC: Litigator

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Litigator Ended A 23-year Old Court Case by gasparpisciotta: 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
Quote the person so that he can receive the necessary adulation.

Some might be interested in engaging his services

I suspect the case started before the litigator got admitted into the University.

Come graduate, go law school, come start to dey practice....this Naija ehn wahala no dey finish
Re: How Litigator Ended A 23-year Old Court Case by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 06, 2021
Wow! I am humbled to be used by God in this manner. It is not me that did this but God through my hands at best. And to him alone be all the Glory.

I had a telephonic discussion with your Dad on Saturday, and He was extremely joyous for the entire 17mins plus we spoke.

He will slowly come to terms with the fact that this is not a dream but the hand of God.

I am grateful for the positive review. It is an invitation to do more.

Shalom.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Litigator Ended A 23-year Old Court Case by TheChameleon: 8:39am On Sep 06, 2021
grin

I smell a hype job.
Re: How Litigator Ended A 23-year Old Court Case by TheChameleon: 8:39am On Sep 06, 2021

(1) (Reply)

APM National Chairman, Dantalle Arrested In Connection To Kidnappings In Kogi / Police And Army Killing Shiites Groups Protesters In Abuja / Drama As Chidinma Ojukwu Arraigned For Usifo Ataga’s Alleged Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.