Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Review On Crucial Parts In Money Heist Series - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Review On Crucial Parts In Money Heist Series (258 Views)

MONEY HESIT: Download Money Heist Season 5 For Free / Money Heist Season 5 Out On Netnaija / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor Mcgregor By 10th-round TKO In Money-megafight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Review On Crucial Parts In Money Heist Series by Mustystrange98: 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
My review of some vital issues regarding money heist. read on

If you could recall in season 5, the scene where professor told sierra that even if she killed him, the heist was built base on redundancy.
Meaning; the heist could be pulled on without the professor..

This brings me to my conclusion: though the heist is redundant. But without the professor it's going to be a hell of a heist. a rough landing would be sure for them.

A soft landing if professor was present.

Taking the scene in season 5 where the milliary launched an attack on the bank, as a case study.

If not for the timely intervention of the professor who quickly notified them of the presence of the sharp shooting snipers positioned at good shooting angle.

Coupled with the few techniques he gave them on how to entrap the 6 ravenous army in the bank.

Probably the viewers would have mourned a number of characters.

That's all for now.

Part 2 loading..,..........

Re: Review On Crucial Parts In Money Heist Series by Clemcy774: 11:48am On Sep 09, 2021
Vol 2 teaser trailer TOKYO STILL ALIVE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDkMi5fZ1GA

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Cbd Re-strategise Toward Effective Service Delivery / I Want To Build A E-commerce Better Than Jumia / Just In: NECA DG Timothy Olawale Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.