Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead (51769 Views)

My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled / Six-year-old Boy Nearly Mauled To Death By Family Dog (graphic) / Family Dog BITES Of Pedophiles PENIS As He Tried To Rape The Sleeping Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead by AmigoDeDon(m): 7:55am On Sep 06, 2021
Yeye python
Re: Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead by humberjade: 7:55am On Sep 06, 2021
Australia and reptiles ehn...phew!
Re: Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 06, 2021
This is how those that want to swallow our country whole will regugitate it back IJN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:56am On Sep 06, 2021
is there a law that prohibits
killing of snakes in Australia

1 Like

Re: Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead by hahn(m): 8:02am On Sep 06, 2021
ValCon888:
That dog is serving a living God.

And the snake? undecided

1 Like

Re: Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead by IVORY2009(m): 8:15am On Sep 06, 2021
Funiq:
Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Scammer
Re: Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:24am On Sep 06, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead by pek(m): 8:31am On Sep 06, 2021
Its blanket and not it's blanket.
Re: Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead by id4sho(m): 8:32am On Sep 06, 2021
Lalasticlala, e go soon choke u undecided
Re: Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead by EmmaLege: 8:39am On Sep 06, 2021
mumu python grin grin grin
Re: Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead by Pussyassasin(m): 8:42am On Sep 06, 2021
Hunger nor good o grin
#Hungerbad

1 Like

Re: Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead by Lamasta(m): 8:46am On Sep 06, 2021
Lala is disappointed on this one grin
Re: Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead by careytommy37(m): 8:47am On Sep 06, 2021
hahn:

And the snake? undecided

That's the devil na. God has already judged him from the beginning

1 Like

Re: Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead by hahn(m): 8:50am On Sep 06, 2021
careytommy37:

That's the devil na. God has already judged him from the beginning

Then why is god still creating snakes?
Re: Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead by Arizonaz: 8:58am On Sep 06, 2021
This is not a real snake.
Re: Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead by MhiztaFrank(m): 9:03am On Sep 06, 2021
Like the snake is been trained at home or appeared from no where ..cos thats really huge
Re: Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead by EngrChima88: 9:08am On Sep 06, 2021
May God turn all your Enemies to this python in Jesus Name...
Re: Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead by don4real18(m): 9:15am On Sep 06, 2021
Na hunger cause am.
Re: Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead by Jide11CAC: 9:26am On Sep 06, 2021
Sapa I see u there grin

For Company registration (LTD, PLC), Business Name registration (Enterprise, venture), NGO registration (Association/Foundation/Club/Union/Church/ Mosque) with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Trademark registration, Copyright registration, Patent right registration, TIN registration, SCUML registration.

1 Like

Re: Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead by thundafire: 9:43am On Sep 06, 2021
This kind snake na real agbaya were dey confuse blanket with animal. This one go starve for jungle in months
Re: Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead by Westchester(m): 9:51am On Sep 06, 2021
E be like say this python is a decendant of the northern Nigeria, has the same mumu reasoning like the typical ausa man lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead by spencekat(m): 9:58am On Sep 06, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:
is there a law that prohibits

killing of snakes in Australia
God bless Dr.Olukoya
Re: Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead by Auraby(f): 9:58am On Sep 06, 2021
That is one thing with white people, instead of killing it now, they will set it free to the wild. I trust my naija people lolzz
Re: Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead by Onyeka2019: 9:59am On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:
This one is a mumu ajebo python. Can't differentiate between animal and cloth. They should out of Mercy put it in a zoo and be feeding it else it will die of hunger in the wild since it can't hunt to save it's life

Lol ��
Re: Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead by onuman: 10:04am On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:
This one is a mumu ajebo python. Can't differentiate between animal and cloth. They should out of Mercy put it in a zoo and be feeding it else it will die of hunger in the wild since it can't hunt to save it's life

But snakes are the most stupid creatures on earth.

Hardly any other dangerous animals except snakes, leave the bushes to enter human habitation.

I hate and fear snakes more than lions.
Re: Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 10:34am On Sep 06, 2021
Manigie:
Hunger wan kill this python sotey e no get sense again. By the way it's the same way hunger wants to kill some idiots that voted for one dullard..... how much is garri now abeg?
From 1200 -1000 now. At least let me enjoy it while it last. I can't do without eba and soup
Re: Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead by Titi43: 10:52am On Sep 06, 2021
Mumu Lala pikin
Re: Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead by kay29000(m): 11:40am On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:

Lol
Re: Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead by TheAlchemist: 11:46am On Sep 06, 2021
The scent of the dog on the cloth fooled the dumb snake
Re: Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead by etoete77: 11:49am On Sep 06, 2021
Hunger is bad, you can eat anything that comes your way. Imagine that
Re: Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead by Khez: 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:
hahahahah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chimpanzee Pictured Updating His Instagram Status And Watching Video / Frodo, World’s Ugliest Dog: Transformation Photos / Bird: How Can I Save This Flying Creature?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.