Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Chimpanzee Pictured Updating His Instagram Status And Watching Video - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Chimpanzee Pictured Updating His Instagram Status And Watching Video (51893 Views)

Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning / Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee / Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chimpanzee Pictured Updating His Instagram Status And Watching Video by Chelsea82: 7:29am On Apr 21, 2019
Here is the moment a chimpanzee was captured pressing an IPhone and watch video on Instagram.

This have caused some mixed reactions as some think that this is animal in human form and others said that now they know most of the comments the read on Instagram is not human.

This is really amazing..

Watch Video Below,

Source:
http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/chimpanzee-captured-updating-his-ig.html?m=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimpanzee Pictured Updating His Instagram Status And Watching Video by Chelsea82: 7:30am On Apr 21, 2019
See reactions below, Watch VideoHERE as he update his Happy Easter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimpanzee Pictured Updating His Instagram Status And Watching Video by itspzpics(m): 7:31am On Apr 21, 2019
Lol
Re: Chimpanzee Pictured Updating His Instagram Status And Watching Video by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:33am On Apr 21, 2019
Is that not Nwamaipke.. grin

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chimpanzee Pictured Updating His Instagram Status And Watching Video by philips007(m): 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ok
Re: Chimpanzee Pictured Updating His Instagram Status And Watching Video by Rubbiish(m): 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
Lol
Re: Chimpanzee Pictured Updating His Instagram Status And Watching Video by binary007: 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
Now I can relate why some post "Even here on Nairaland" make no sense
Modified : Not everyone behind the screen is who you think.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chimpanzee Pictured Updating His Instagram Status And Watching Video by jovie50: 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
0.1% gene modification (Molecular Biology)... If you know, you know!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chimpanzee Pictured Updating His Instagram Status And Watching Video by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
nonsense. How can I laugh at this when muslims jihadists have just bombed over 200 innocent people in Sri Lanka to smithereens. Notwithstanding the every day killings in Nigeria.

Its time we protest. just like they did during the New Zealand attacks

Where are all these bigshot pastors? adeboye? t b joshua?

We forget too soon.

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chimpanzee Pictured Updating His Instagram Status And Watching Video by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
Kenyapithecus.

2 Likes

Re: Chimpanzee Pictured Updating His Instagram Status And Watching Video by Ayobami7(m): 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
lol YOLO

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzee Pictured Updating His Instagram Status And Watching Video by FunmyKemmy(f): 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzee Pictured Updating His Instagram Status And Watching Video by henryd4(m): 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:

5 Likes

Re: Chimpanzee Pictured Updating His Instagram Status And Watching Video by castrol180(m): 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2019
If it was in ibo land in Nigeria, they may tagged it as mami water or witch

2 Likes

Re: Chimpanzee Pictured Updating His Instagram Status And Watching Video by IvarTheTerrible: 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2019
angry

Approximately 18 months ago, i was a foster dad for a Panda Bear in the jungle of Thailand.

He had been orphaned by the poachers who wanted the genitals for aphrodisiacs.

It was hot and sweaty in the body-suit. But it was worth it.

I jumped out of my skin literally when one day, the baby Panda said "PAPA"!! shocked shocked shocked (see attached picture)

PS- I wonder why people find my stories hard to believe. I am a man of adventure undecided

48 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Chimpanzee Pictured Updating His Instagram Status And Watching Video by Nuulife: 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2019
:DLol

Some comments above on this tread seems to be from Chimpanzees self

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimpanzee Pictured Updating His Instagram Status And Watching Video by Uyomeyouyo: 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
This one na end time chimpanzee... grin

Chimpanzee indeed... grin

Nonsense! angry

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzee Pictured Updating His Instagram Status And Watching Video by Amuocha: 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2019
Buhari sef
Re: Chimpanzee Pictured Updating His Instagram Status And Watching Video by Alejob: 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
grin grin You need powerbank for your laptop and phone. Why don't you holla? I am the right person to talk to as far as powerbank for your laptop, Phones is concerned. See my signature below and recommend. Thanks
Re: Chimpanzee Pictured Updating His Instagram Status And Watching Video by Rungekutta: 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
Chelsea82:
See reactions below, Watch Video[url=http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/chimpanzee-captured-updating-his-ig.html?m=1]HERE[/uEnd shall never wonder...rl] as he update his Happy Easter.
Re: Chimpanzee Pictured Updating His Instagram Status And Watching Video by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
Haha
if they catch you

Re: Chimpanzee Pictured Updating His Instagram Status And Watching Video by ntyce(m): 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
Not surprised...

Some also comment on nairaland..

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzee Pictured Updating His Instagram Status And Watching Video by Exjoker(m): 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
One of the commentator couldn't just leave Nigeria out it...
Re: Chimpanzee Pictured Updating His Instagram Status And Watching Video by Dacronym(m): 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
PAGAN9JA:
nonsense. How can I laugh at this when muslims jihadists have just bombed over 200 innocent people in Sri Lanka to smithereens. Notwithstanding the every day killings in Nigeria.

Its time we protest. just like they did during the New Zealand attacks

Where are all these bigshot pastors? adeboye? t b joshua?

We forget too soon.
Hmmn
Re: Chimpanzee Pictured Updating His Instagram Status And Watching Video by BlackfireX: 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
Na wa o....

So crocodile now have internet.
Re: Chimpanzee Pictured Updating His Instagram Status And Watching Video by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
Okkk
Re: Chimpanzee Pictured Updating His Instagram Status And Watching Video by arantess: 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
The BBQ guy finally

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Frodo, World’s Ugliest Dog: Transformation Photos / Bird: How Can I Save This Flying Creature? / Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.