Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

The Bitter Truth About Your Business, Take It Or Leave It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Bitter Truth About Your Business, Take It Or Leave It (103 Views)

How Long Did Your Business Take Before You Stated Making Sales / 6 Secrets To Success In Any Business.. (take Note Of #4) / My Business Take Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bitter Truth About Your Business, Take It Or Leave It by Alhadady: 7:18am On Sep 06, 2021
THE BITTER TRUTH ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT

Business owners around the world made this one decision – The decision to register their business name and to formally do business on the legal strand.

You see, daily, people come up with business ideas, and different business names pump up in their heads.

-That name you think nobody can ever imagine.

-That name God gave you in the dream.
That name that came in a trance.

-That name that came to being through deep revelation.
So, you think, you can keep the name unregistered for years, yet God won't reveal the same name to another person – LIE.

The bitter truth is, if you refuse to take action. God won't wait for you.

God won't wait for you, but to take it from you and give to a more proactive servant just like the parable of the talent in the holy Scripture.

-To one servant received five talents.

-The second had received two, and

-The third received only one.
The first and second multiplied theirs, but the third refused. And this what you're doing right now.

So, what happened?

The talent (Name) was seized from him, and given to the one who will make use of the name.

-I know of a man whose 3 business name is fully registered.

-I know of a serving coper that her business name is fully incorporated.

But you, come and register, for where.
God won't come and do the magic for you. You must decide. The decision must be made by you,and not God.

Well, this week all I'll advice is that you should think about the registration of your business name.

It's a beautiful new working week.

Cheers to a profitable week!

Abdulwahab Oluwatoyin Alagbede
Business consultant
Business growth strategist
CEO Al-hadady Enterprises
/+2349067097692

#alhadadyenterprises
#cac
#businessregistration
#businessowner

(1) (Reply)

Empyreal Logistics Adds Fintech VC Garnet Heraman To Board Of Directors / Facebook Account For Sale / Why You Need A Business Incorporation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.