Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) (36541 Views)

Kizz Daniel Is Getting Married Next Year / Uriel Oputa Getting Married Next Year / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) by LagosNissan: 11:53am On Sep 06, 2021
These women would throw you away for fame and Money

2 Likes

Re: Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) by Christane: 11:55am On Sep 06, 2021
stupid show ...d only thing dis evil show promote is sex and any immoral act ...
am still looking for anybody dat can tell me d positive impact of dis show to d society

1 Like

Re: Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) by stanisbaratheon: 11:55am On Sep 06, 2021
excuses to start straffing in the house

1 Like

Re: Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) by IamCookie(f): 11:56am On Sep 06, 2021
I like this lady. She looks natural and beautiful. I think she'd enjoy being with cross than Jaypaul. My Observation : Saskay likes guyz that are better exposed and more mature in looks and trips. Whoever eventually comes for you is lucky to have you !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) by sirkaebs: 11:56am On Sep 06, 2021
I just showed this post to my employer now. He promoted me immediately, gave me six months leave, increased my salary by 50%, and promised to get me an international visa. Thank you for this post, admin.

These, I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) by moneyissweet(m): 11:57am On Sep 06, 2021
Use that your hate and make more money,
if you have money BBN won't be your problem.

Xenry:
Why are BBN threads always moved to the Front-Page? sad
I hate this BBN with passion—strong passion. They should just CLOSE the damn show!

2 Likes

Re: Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 06, 2021
You'll get married to Big Brother, don't worry.

BBN is an example of youths looking for fame without hardwork.

It doesn't work that way.

Where are all the other previous housemates?

All of you are just a flash in the pan.

Here today, gone tomorrow.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) by zicoraads: 11:58am On Sep 06, 2021
Holadokun:
Don't Assume, what it he changed his mind?

But make we no lie o... This girl fine naturally.

First to comment... I dedicate this to all Chelsea Fans.
As a Chelsea fan, I am happy with you.

3 Likes

Re: Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) by Sunkyapogee(m): 11:58am On Sep 06, 2021
Holadokun:

Your tormentor CR7 is back
Re: Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) by Virusvetty: 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
MsFaith:
Eeyah.

But you are still young anyway, love will find you.

Just like love will find me wink
Are u saying u r Single too
Re: Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) by spencekat(m): 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
Sunkyapogee:

Your tormentor CR7 is back
Tormentor at old age?

1 Like

Re: Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) by wallstreetnews: 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
Wizkid and Justin bieber on stage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi8MhDFyRuM
Re: Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) by Vinnie2000(m): 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
Peppysco:
I can't just wait for Gulder Ultimate Search to start

U guys are Funny, really!!

Dat's how u pple said 'Can't Wait for EPL to wait'.. Now it's Gulder Ultimate search or UCL some of u re talking about!! undecided

People Will still watch dis BBN show, no Matter how u Guys Hate it!!

Do You pple know/Consider The Financial Stakes involved in it?
Even for Bloggers all over Nigeria?
Even For Seun? sad smiley

1 Like

Re: Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) by ipreach: 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
So what happened now?

Shot and edited with smartphone

Please subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZH5MtodR0w
Re: Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) by Dumdumfashion(f): 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
Subzero047:
Chai this beautiful girl would have gotten married, at 22!!!
Re: Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) by Bekind123: 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
LagosNissan:

why won't they? At least, she won't be entitled to any bodies money.

2 Likes

Re: Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) by Sunkyapogee(m): 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
spencekat:
Tormentor at old age?
Better than your bad first touch striker.
Re: Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) by Collyno82(m): 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
kenzysmith:
God help us from this generational women is better to stay single because this generation women fear them. No one u feel pick at o the once wey they even carry church for head fear them.
That time for sch my guy carry gal come our room Bleep craze comot her head this same gal get mind invite me go their church the next day my biggest shock is this gal was the one leading d songs that day if u see the way anty they cry as she dey sing enh I just dey shine eye dey look am wen every body was in d spirit.

grin

dats why our God is a merciful God. He gives you chance till the last day (Death)
Re: Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) by vRendoh(m): 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
Holadokun:

Ebony Queen!....
She will be the next Stout beer Lady
Re: Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) by kwalakwala123(f): 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
At least she has already made over three million naira in the house... Plus she is going to be the supper komando energy drinks ambassador along with Cross, i think.... If i have 20 million naira in my account now.... I will not bother to get married just to have 2 beautiful kids and take good care of myself and my kids.... Marriage is only good and sweet for poor people... Wealthy people don't have time for marriage, they don't enjoy it, and you need quality time to enjoy marriage...... but time is money for the rich.

3 Likes

Re: Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) by Parisian: 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
People wey fulani Herdsmen fit jam inside forest.
Peppysco:
I can't just wait for Gulder Ultimate Search to start
Re: Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) by Parisian: 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
Are you aware that Tacha and Esther if the previous bbn participated in an American show where they would be paid over 30m just for being a participant alone? Tacha has been evicted but Esther is still there....that you don't know or you're not hearing about the previous housemates don't mean they're not doing meaningful things with their lives.
TripleOh7:
You'll get married to Big Brother, don't worry.

BBN is an example of youths looking for fame without hardwork.

It doesn't work that way.

Where are all the other previous housemates?

All of you are just a flash in the pan.

Here today, gone tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) by Realhommie(m): 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
Zimzim2000:
Coming to the show has already jeopardize the relationship, you chose the show over ur man
That's it. It's either this or that, there's always a choice to be made and she made hers.

Reminds of a clip i saw on Divorce court where the young wife chose her dancing career as a stripper over her young marriage and family. She said stripping was in her heart, she wanted to strip since she was 4 years old, imagine!!! The husband said it's not a befitting career for a married woman so he wasn't in support. But she didn't care, she made her choice, "Career over family"... It was a sad day..
Re: Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) by Parisian: 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
But I thought you people don't need women why then are you complaining?
LagosNissan:

2 Likes

Re: Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) by Skillsnigeria: 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
Noted
Re: Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
With that her oblong head lol

1 Like

Re: Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) by Kingcalls: 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
Onyi22:
Don't worry yourself baby, You will get another guy

The lies u women use to deceive urselves....no God's creation is near delusional like women
Re: Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) by greggng: 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
Holadokun:

This lady doesn't have good legs and she is not tall . Going fir jaypaul is a mismatch ...do tgey wanna produce dwarf as kids ? She should be smart
Re: Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) by mofedamijo(m): 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
WibusJaga:

I doubt any reasonable BF in a serious relationship will allow his GF go for this show.
BTW, I wish our electoral system could be as effective as BBN's voting/eviction process. We would have long evicted most of our non-performing politicians.

Some girls have gone into the house and maintained thier discipline.

I will rather have her go into the house. If she can misbehave in front of camera, then what wont she do behind closed doors. A good test for her.

Once she misbehave there..... I MOVEEEEEEE
Re: Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) by robinsonnunto: 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
Something beautiful like this wey AREA 4 dey chop small small. He reach the guy turn, he 1 marry her at 22.
Re: Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) by Vlain: 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
Businesslist:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/06/bbnaija-i-was-suppose-to-get-married-next-year-saskay/

This thing called choice ehhhn.it’s very funny.

I know I am a guy and I my not see things the ladies way but from a neutral point of view cross would have been better for her. Who is jay Paul.

Cross is obviously more successful and way more financial stable (abeg leave grammar,he is rich), handsome,taller,well built than that short engine.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Runtown's Management Reacts To Photos Of His Lamborghini Getting Towed / Yemisi Kaka: Lady Recreates Kcee’s Swimming Pool Photoshoot / Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Official Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.