Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes (44687 Views)

Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd / “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 / Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes by Donraqh(m): 10:59am On Sep 06, 2021
Such a nonsense talk from a defeated He-Goat.
You simply lack conscience and that's it.

Don't attribute your actions to mistake because you were dead sure of what you were up to. Mtchewww.
Re: Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes by daddytime(m): 11:05am On Sep 06, 2021
alcaptainero:
Whenever a brand will want to sign Boma or Tega the thought of what their names stood for will make the company to back out

Not a condom or sex enhancement brand sha grin
Re: Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes by izubext007: 11:11am On Sep 06, 2021
No need to apologise, nobody was hurt by ur eviction, it's just the game.
Re: Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes by Loverboy3333: 11:11am On Sep 06, 2021
blaise26abj:
Some People think Sorry is a word that can magically solve problems they create. Can the sorry remove all the insults the husband’s family and the child will face now and in the future ? Or the emotional stress that family will go through ?

There are always consequences for our actions either Good or bad irrespective of our apologies . He should face his

Boma didn't steal, kill or rape, he accepted an offer given to him, make una leave that guy rather we should marry a good wife than can keep to herself no matter what circumstances

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes by Emotionss: 11:23am On Sep 06, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
kestolove95:
This ugly man wey carry hairstyle like covid19 logo, next time hv sense

Hey God Nairalanders will not kill somebody. Which one be covid 19 hairstyle logo again ?
Re: Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes by TerickW(m): 11:26am On Sep 06, 2021
Concern dem, all na for the gram.
Re: Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes by balhatus: 11:43am On Sep 06, 2021
toooooo late....

Re: Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes by Alaganature09(m): 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
Idamond:

the truth is that no video tells about them having sex, it was coddling and kissing

You're right bro ..but my point is still should have keep her reputation intact since she is a married woman...I hate when women are being lose to manipulate easily
Re: Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes by blaise26abj(m): 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
Loverboy3333:

Boma didn't steal, kill or rape, he accepted an offer given to him, make una leave that guy rather we should marry a good wife than can keep to herself no matter what circumstances

You miss my point . When we do wrong and we realize then apologize , it doesn’t mean there won’t be consequences for that wrong .

Leave the guy ? Why ? If you know a armed robber ,he comes to buy gun from you and you sell it , then you are as guilty as the robber . He knew she is married .
Re: Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes by BeautifulGee(f): 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2021
better thunder fire una two.
Re: Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes by Enn214(m): 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
Na u & tega husband go settle scores
Re: Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
When he realized not even the core fans of the show are that stupid
Re: Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes by Truvelisback(m): 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
He is apologizing because he is now evicted.
Re: Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes by flyingdutchman(m): 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
Okro himself!
Re: Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes by trudpo: 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
Boma really messed up. He was my favorite hm in week 1. He lost focus as from week 2.
kestolove95:
This ugly man wey carry hairstyle like covid19 logo, next time hv sense
Re: Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes by Pennywise(m): 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
Tega said they were acting out a script. This idiiot just removed the doubt that some had on whether it actually happened or not.
Re: Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes by donestk(m): 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
Most married women are loosed
Re: Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes by monex(m): 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
koyyess:
Mr okro, tell your fellow red pillers to hide themselves or the society will kick them out of existence like you were kicked out of the house.

They can only come here and make noise in frustration, nothing more. grin

Manage the small fame you have gotten and disappear from our screen. grin grin

how does sleeping with another man's wife make one a redpiller?
Re: Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes by Starseed(m): 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
larryjonze:

i don't know why nigerians are so fixated on being judgemental ...its not as if he raped her,they are adults n Tega as remain unapologetic about the whole tin which nobody damn business, even the concern husband no carry the matter for head like BB,ebuka & nigerians why, una love Tega pass her hubby! fvcking hypocrites.
BB & nigerians have done there worst, after punishment whatelse ... the fact remain b4 BBshow Boma life was better than most of his critics and after boma is still gonna live a better life than most of you. make una go find job

Your name says it all. What other sense can come out of a *Jonsing* MF?. We know your type, Mr Know all. Abeg, park well joor. Attention seeking MF
Re: Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes by AsawanaDgreat: 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
Farewell to you BOMA
Re: Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes by halogate: 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
undecided undecidedkia!!..Akpore Boma, u F-up. When u ought to have used this BBN to blow ur career..now u will only be remembered for shagging a married woman. Script or NoScript.
Re: Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
Starseed:

Your name says it all. What other sense can come out of a *Jonsing* MF?. We know your type, Mr Know all. Abeg, park well joor. Attention seeking MF

lol! calm down you're taking life to serious, weyre lo ma'serious. sey you don chop.
Re: Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes by Mrexcell(m): 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
Foolish man u can only do that rubbish in hollywood not in an african society like nigeria.
Re: Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes by fxexperts: 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
BiggyB242:
And my urhobo sister said it was a script, fear women.

Na where she for tell you say she be Your Urhobo sister. Akwa-ibom Olosho done turn your Urhobo sister. Maybe your mumu never do.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
fxexperts:

Na where she for tell you say she be Your Urhobo sister. Akwa-ibom Olosho done turn your Urhobo sister. Maybe your mumu never do.

Tega non be urhobo name lol?
Re: Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes by descarado: 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
Disgusting piece of trash.
Keep on seeing boma everywhere on my feed. Had to watch, read comments and cringe

As for the idiot that allowed him to climb her all in the name of acting a script, there are cases you will not win using bottom power. This one failed.
Read her husband was part of the script.
Even oyibo will not go this low.
Re: Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes by adetayoonas(m): 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
Boma is such a huge disappointment for fuc kin a married woman. That's too bad. How will he feel if his wife was screwed by someone else on national TV.
Initially I thought this Boma was a great candidate to know it is totally out of place to Bleep a married woman on national TV.
MARRIED..........HABA....
As for Tega. I m equally disappointed in her. That's total disrespect for marital vows.
This show of disgrace in Bb naija must stop.
Thank Nigerians for voting wisely.
APOLOGY ACCEPTED but pls change your ways
Re: Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes by Gfskw: 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes by kinzd(m): 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
Allah kee you there
[Aquote author=TalkTalkTwins post=105535882]Having an extramarital affair on live TV is a bad way of starting someone's career as an entertainer

Nigeria is still a religious country, so no one will want to support him

Brands that might want to endorse him will have to have a rethink...

Exodus 20:14 - You shall not commit adultery.

Qur'an 24: 2 - The [unmarried] woman or [unmarried] man found guilty of sexual intercourse - lash each one of them with a hundred lashes, and do not be taken by pity for them in the religion of Allah, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day.[/quote]
Re: Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes by bongolistik(m): 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
Some husbands will pull a trigger to his brain if it were their wife that Boma messes with
Re: Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes by Skidee: 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
donestk:
Most married women are loosed

Including your mother, sisters, aunties, nieces Shey? You are right if they are included.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) / Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role / Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.