Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Why PDP May Lose All Southern States If It Zones Presidency To North - Thisday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why PDP May Lose All Southern States If It Zones Presidency To North - Thisday (15302 Views)

APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune / PDP Dead Forever If It Zones 2023 Presidency To North – Ohanaeze / Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why PDP May Lose All Southern States If It Zones Presidency To North - Thisday by elisho: 9:53am On Sep 06, 2021
pls leave akwa ibom and rivers state APC can never win there this is not south west
Re: Why PDP May Lose All Southern States If It Zones Presidency To North - Thisday by slivertongue: 9:59am On Sep 06, 2021
the same stale analysis
Re: Why PDP May Lose All Southern States If It Zones Presidency To North - Thisday by aladetosin(m): 9:59am On Sep 06, 2021
Why are u crying more than d bereaved.
Re: Why PDP May Lose All Southern States If It Zones Presidency To North - Thisday by VTJN(m): 10:02am On Sep 06, 2021
NairaMaster1:

You're still dreaming of I S L A M A B A D taliban style in Nigeria?
If APC rule us for another four years you will even denounce Islam.
I'm not in support of any party though

But it will take magic for PDP to come back to power. Those APC are master riggers
Re: Why PDP May Lose All Southern States If It Zones Presidency To North - Thisday by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 06, 2021
paymentvoucher:
Any party that picks his Presidential Candidates from Northern Part of this Clime will lose woofully.

Nigerians have seen and learnt their lessons. Country was safer under Southern Leaders than Northern leaders.
Social media opinion doesn't decide votes, North is safer with banditry than BH as they are now chased to boarder of Borno and Yobe than during GEJ's administration. Borno and Yobe people founded BH and are now left with what they created. Don't be so selfish and overlook the past by speaking for what u don't know. During GEJ's administration BH ravaged almost all Northern states not with kidnapping but with daily bomb blast. BH had the gut to take out her commander from DSS cell in Abuja, BH attacked NPF HQs, BH attacked UN office all in Abuja, they had free operation, everyday bomb blast in Kano markets, streets and schools. Now we have another monster in the name of bandits but less terrifying than BH.
Good Leadership doesn't know religion nor tribe but personality and commitment of the leader.
Re: Why PDP May Lose All Southern States If It Zones Presidency To North - Thisday by VTJN(m): 10:12am On Sep 06, 2021
Mossadd:
Rubbish! So you think igbo will vote for apc if apc presents a Yoruba candidate expecially tinubu?
Then go and vote for PDP a fulani man. Case close
Re: Why PDP May Lose All Southern States If It Zones Presidency To North - Thisday by Safyqueen: 10:14am On Sep 06, 2021
paymentvoucher:
Any party that picks his Presidential Candidates from Northern Part of this Clime will lose woofully.

Nigerians have seen and learnt their lessons. Country was safer under Southern Leaders than Northern leaders.

Are you sure of this?
Re: Why PDP May Lose All Southern States If It Zones Presidency To North - Thisday by iamjavadem(m): 10:15am On Sep 06, 2021
It won't matter because APC will also field a northern candidate. Also, a southern candidate cannot guarantee victory. It's sad but that is the truth, the north has the numbers and higher herd mentality than the south.
Re: Why PDP May Lose All Southern States If It Zones Presidency To North - Thisday by fc450(m): 10:25am On Sep 06, 2021
NairaMaster1:
All southern states?

You can assume SW states but as for the SS and SE you are extremely wrong.

By and large, what made you think APC will zone their ticket to the south?
don't talk oo, the only place I know that APC can't win is SE, but you see Rivers State, APC have won it already, you re to wonder why Ameachi single handedly appointed owunari as vc of uniport? Cus he wants him to be the returning officer come 2023, wike saw it and shouted,cus he knows the game very well.
Re: Why PDP May Lose All Southern States If It Zones Presidency To North - Thisday by alcaptainero: 10:29am On Sep 06, 2021
That’s why Secondus should vacate the office of national chairman and let the north produce the pdp national chairman instead
Re: Why PDP May Lose All Southern States If It Zones Presidency To North - Thisday by NairaMaster1(m): 10:40am On Sep 06, 2021
fc450:
don't talk oo, the only place I know that APC can't win is SE, but you see Rivers State, APC have won it already, you re to wonder why Ameachi single handedly appointed owunari as vc of uniport? Cus he wants him to be the returning officer come 2023, wike saw it and shouted,cus he knows the game very well.

Watch and see.
Re: Why PDP May Lose All Southern States If It Zones Presidency To North - Thisday by NairaMaster1(m): 10:41am On Sep 06, 2021
VTJN:
I'm not in support of any party though

But it will take magic for PDP to come back to power. Those APC are master riggers

Yeah. But the people may change.
Re: Why PDP May Lose All Southern States If It Zones Presidency To North - Thisday by NairaMaster1(m): 10:42am On Sep 06, 2021
emperor863:

APC has given its ticket to the south west since 2014 hut it is only for the politically deft to know. The next president of the country is a Yoruba man.

Take that to the Bank.

We will be happy to have that ooo bro. We are tired of these people.
Re: Why PDP May Lose All Southern States If It Zones Presidency To North - Thisday by tnerro1(m): 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
If PDP gives the ticket to the north, then I will port to APC and campaign for them to rule for the next 8 years, even if it’s Buhari, let him continue
Re: Why PDP May Lose All Southern States If It Zones Presidency To North - Thisday by Scamburster(m): 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
paymentvoucher:

Then after that comes northerner's time to rule and the circle continues?
Y can't we find everlasting solutions.
Re: Why PDP May Lose All Southern States If It Zones Presidency To North - Thisday by Ayed44: 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
tnerro1:
If PDP gives the ticket to the north, then I will port to APC and campaign for them to rule for the next 8 years, even if it’s Buhari, let him continue
So if u support Buhari to rule for another 8 years, who will suffer most? Is it the PDP that will suffer or the Nigerian masses?
Re: Why PDP May Lose All Southern States If It Zones Presidency To North - Thisday by kamalbob(m): 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
divinehand2003:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/09/06/why-pdp-may-lose-all-southern-states-if-it-zones-presidency-to-north/

Meanwhile, they will as well lose all the northern states if they nominated a candidate from South lol.. So na do me I do you
Re: Why PDP May Lose All Southern States If It Zones Presidency To North - Thisday by Coolgent(m): 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
Sunnybay7:
Why should the north have another 8 years after this monster calamity you call Buhari.
If ain't mistaken from 1999- 2023
North will have 11 years, South 13 years in power grin
Re: Why PDP May Lose All Southern States If It Zones Presidency To North - Thisday by NaijirianKing: 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
The south
Re: Why PDP May Lose All Southern States If It Zones Presidency To North - Thisday by NaijirianKing: 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
At present
Re: Why PDP May Lose All Southern States If It Zones Presidency To North - Thisday by NaijirianKing: 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
Leave
Re: Why PDP May Lose All Southern States If It Zones Presidency To North - Thisday by Ovamboland(m): 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
bioemmy:
Both the PDP and APC are the same.
Nigerian youths, don't fall for their nomenclature.
We must stop reading news about these two satanic congregation and chart a new course for the country.
Either by forming a formidable third party or anyhow.
I

A new party at 11:45pm?
That's not going to yield any results towards 2023.

You will now begin to appreciate the work Tinubu and others did to create a formidable opposition capable of winning power. It's not wishful thinking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Visits Ogun State, Meets Delegates / Imo Election: First Thing I Did After INEC Declared Me Winner — Gov Uzodinma / The Relevance Of Statistics To The Study Of Political Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.