Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Imo Election: First Thing I Did After INEC Declared Me Winner — Gov Uzodinma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Election: First Thing I Did After INEC Declared Me Winner — Gov Uzodinma (15287 Views)

Ogun Governorship: Declare Me Winner - Adebutu Petitions Election Tribunal / Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner / Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Election: First Thing I Did After INEC Declared Me Winner — Gov Uzodinma by Thonyb(m): 6:42am On Nov 14, 2023
Governor Hope Uzodinma of Imo State has disclosed the first thing he did after the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) declared him the winner of Saturday’s governorship election in the state.

Uzodinma said he went into the chapel and appreciated God for ensuring he emerged victorious in Saturday’s election.

The governor disclosed this during a press conference in Owerri, the state capital, on Monday.

Uzodinma also dedicated his victory to God Almighty.

According to him: “To the glory of God, INEC declared me the winner of the governorship election held in our state on Saturday.

“It’s with a deep sense of humility and abiding faith in God that I accept the great honour and privilege to serve as your governor for a second term.

“Because I acknowledge God in everything I do and because I know that power comes from God, the first thing I did on receiving the news was to proceed to the Chapel to thank God for his goodness to me and the people of Imo State.

“Of course, I can never thank God enough for doing it again for me. The Almighty God has shown that he did it four years ago and has done it again, so I dedicate this victory to God and the good people of Imo State.”

INEC on Sunday declared Uzodinma the winner of Saturday’s governorship election after polling the highest number of votes.

INEC’s Returning Officer for Imo State, Prof Abayomi Fasina, announced Uzodinma as the winner after polling 540,308 votes to defeat other candidates.

The candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Samuel Anyanwu, was a distant second with 71,503 votes, while the Labour Party candidate, Athan Achonu, was third with 64,081 votes.
https://.ng/2023/11/14/imo-election-first-thing-i-did-after-inec-declared-me-winner-gov-uzodinma/

7 Likes

Re: Imo Election: First Thing I Did After INEC Declared Me Winner — Gov Uzodinma by Okiton: 6:49am On Nov 14, 2023
angry

Criminals like you always think they are smart
You manipulated the result in coloboration INEC in ur favour and give glory to God, just dae play

But I tell you that God doesn't take glory in shame or in evil deeds of mankind.

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Imo Election: First Thing I Did After INEC Declared Me Winner — Gov Uzodinma by damilola4162(m): 6:50am On Nov 14, 2023
Meanwhile, You should have allowed an Igbo man to be president, things wouldn't be like this. You are causing us pain - Fish seller tackles President Tinubu and Sanwo-Olu over rising cost of living(Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Wnxh3wztD4

8 Likes

Re: Imo Election: First Thing I Did After INEC Declared Me Winner — Gov Uzodinma by HeadNigga: 6:50am On Nov 14, 2023
Are you thinking God for another opportunity to serve your people or loot?

Orlu zone has don Owerri and okigwe zone dirty in imo state. Orlu zone has held sway since 1999...is that not marginalization? Hope may still hand over to another orlu zone man through another party.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Election: First Thing I Did After INEC Declared Me Winner — Gov Uzodinma by cjudy(m): 6:50am On Nov 14, 2023
Una use God name Dey play.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Election: First Thing I Did After INEC Declared Me Winner — Gov Uzodinma by NOC1(m): 6:50am On Nov 14, 2023
Hahaha, prayer warrior .
God has suffered, God of Old Testament would have sent a prophet to him by now, telling him the agony and calamity that awaits him for telling lies with his name.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Election: First Thing I Did After INEC Declared Me Winner — Gov Uzodinma by vincenteger: 6:50am On Nov 14, 2023
First thing you did after rigging the election you mean?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Election: First Thing I Did After INEC Declared Me Winner — Gov Uzodinma by Therock5555(m): 6:51am On Nov 14, 2023
Thank God say man no be God or else thunder for just strike am plus the pastor wey allow am enter the church, make both of them black like charcoal.

Our leaders don't have conscience, seems that's the first step in becoming a politician; kill your conscience.

Only in Nigeria, a governor wouldn't pay salaries, his state is being used as a killing field, they nearly kpie Labour chairman for him state, light no dey for like two weeks and all he got to do was to go thank God for successfully rigging himself back in.

God can't be mocked, only time will tell.

Or would it? Seems 9ja politifcians are immune to karma.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Election: First Thing I Did After INEC Declared Me Winner — Gov Uzodinma by Gilaur: 6:51am On Nov 14, 2023
NOC1:
Hahaha, prayer warrior
lol praying onto obviously rigged election
Re: Imo Election: First Thing I Did After INEC Declared Me Winner — Gov Uzodinma by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:51am On Nov 14, 2023
Renewd HOPE for Imo state people indeed! 💴💷💶💵💳
Re: Imo Election: First Thing I Did After INEC Declared Me Winner — Gov Uzodinma by Olawade24: 6:51am On Nov 14, 2023
I understand minister of Rigmarole!!! undecided
Re: Imo Election: First Thing I Did After INEC Declared Me Winner — Gov Uzodinma by DaddyYankee: 6:53am On Nov 14, 2023
You have dealt with all Obidients and their criminal boss. Thank you sir.

Obidients are slaves

4 Likes

Re: Imo Election: First Thing I Did After INEC Declared Me Winner — Gov Uzodinma by Spaxon(f): 6:54am On Nov 14, 2023
It's just that God has changed.

If na the God wey de Moses time

Iku kpai

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Election: First Thing I Did After INEC Declared Me Winner — Gov Uzodinma by kerry57: 6:54am On Nov 14, 2023
I don't really know what God mean to this our politicians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Election: First Thing I Did After INEC Declared Me Winner — Gov Uzodinma by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:55am On Nov 14, 2023
Re: Imo Election: First Thing I Did After INEC Declared Me Winner — Gov Uzodinma by PoliteActivist: 6:56am On Nov 14, 2023
I tire for this Imo people. Someone that was forced upon them in broad day light.
What happened??!
Re: Imo Election: First Thing I Did After INEC Declared Me Winner — Gov Uzodinma by helinues: 6:56am On Nov 14, 2023
Make una dey use God to cover face.

God no dey in support of rigging.
Re: Imo Election: First Thing I Did After INEC Declared Me Winner — Gov Uzodinma by Judolisco(m): 6:57am On Nov 14, 2023
Instead of allowing emeka ihedioha to run... They started abusing him.... Emeka ihedioha on d ballot would have easily won dis election, because he was cheated by d supreme court....

He made a statement which is true about d obidient movement, dis people started telling him they'll wait for him on the election day and they won't vote for him..

Now dem dey shout rigging, u people think it's easy to rig d entire LGA of a state?

1 Like

Re: Imo Election: First Thing I Did After INEC Declared Me Winner — Gov Uzodinma by MrPOTUS: 6:57am On Nov 14, 2023
undecided

The way this bastard politicians talk about God, you'll think they're good people.

I no blame them na, na God wey dey merciful 😡

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Election: First Thing I Did After INEC Declared Me Winner — Gov Uzodinma by legendarystar: 6:57am On Nov 14, 2023
Supleme curse sorry EYEneck govunoh grin

1 Like

Re: Imo Election: First Thing I Did After INEC Declared Me Winner — Gov Uzodinma by helinues: 6:59am On Nov 14, 2023
Therock5555:

Please return the phone to the owner.

Thank you.

Na original owner still dey behind. Just because we support something doesn't mean we can't condemn it.

That is what makes the big difference between our camp
Re: Imo Election: First Thing I Did After INEC Declared Me Winner — Gov Uzodinma by SoNature(m): 7:00am On Nov 14, 2023
NOC1:
Hahaha, prayer warrior .
God has suffered, God of Old Testament would have sent a prophet to him by now, telling him the agony and calamity that awaits him for telling lies with his name.

If Christ hadn't come to atone for our sins, there wouldn't be so many sins in our world today. Just Imagine that the same God that destroyed everything He created because of sins keeps quiet while people commit worse sins today.
Re: Imo Election: First Thing I Did After INEC Declared Me Winner — Gov Uzodinma by Raydos: 7:00am On Nov 14, 2023
Please I keep getting banned on my thread for no actual reason, I think your spam bots are misbehaving, Please Do something about it!!

I'm only documenting stuffs and I think Nairaland is the safe place to do so, But your spam bots keep banning me for no reason

This is the link to my thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7901955/awon-eranko-li-ede-yoruba/4

Lalasticlala Seun Myndd44
Re: Imo Election: First Thing I Did After INEC Declared Me Winner — Gov Uzodinma by LearningCurveCo: 7:01am On Nov 14, 2023
Ok
Re: Imo Election: First Thing I Did After INEC Declared Me Winner — Gov Uzodinma by BarrElChapo(m): 7:02am On Nov 14, 2023
It has to be a satanic chapel 🤔

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) / Kaduna, Chinese Firm Sign Pact For New Kaduna Refinery / Lagos LG Election: Police Arrest Five Fake Party Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.