Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Toshiba Clean Laptop 8gb Check Yabatech - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Toshiba Clean Laptop 8gb Check Yabatech (489 Views)

Apple Macbook Pro 15-inch Retina 2012 1gb Nvidia Graphics 512gb 8gb Check Out / NEW ARRIVALS..... JANUARY VERY CLEAN LAPTOP DEALS / UK Used Hp Elitebook 8560p Clean Laptop For 50K Give Away Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toshiba Clean Laptop 8gb Check Yabatech by ollymer73(m): 8:45am On Sep 06, 2021
Toshiba neatly used
Core i3
500gb HDD
8gb Ram
65k negotiable

Call or WhatsApp 08038039793
if interested check YabaTech, call Engr. Muslim on 08038039793 for inspection!

Re: Toshiba Clean Laptop 8gb Check Yabatech by Jemerson: 8:57am On Sep 06, 2021
Talk of outsourcing a scam deal grin
Re: Toshiba Clean Laptop 8gb Check Yabatech by ollymer73(m): 9:21am On Sep 06, 2021
Jemerson:

Call him, is a Lecturer, what is problem Jemerson
Re: Toshiba Clean Laptop 8gb Check Yabatech by ollymer73(m): 9:29am On Sep 06, 2021
Jemerson:

So one cannot help a friend to advertise his personal belonging? What is ur problems with me, everything I posted to you is a scam? Are u the Admin or related to him, All u just want to do is just get me frustrated on this platform, did I know you or did u know me, why do u pick interest to jeopardize all my efforts?
Re: Toshiba Clean Laptop 8gb Check Yabatech by Nonsoco80(m): 11:24am On Sep 06, 2021
ollymer73:

So one cannot help a friend to advertise his personal belonging? What is ur problems with me, everything I posted to you is a scam? Are u the Admin or related to him, All u just want to do is just get me frustrated on this platform, did I know you or did u know me, why do u pick interest to jeopardize all my efforts?
you are not alone, same thing with me but I choose to ignore him. Just ignore him. He will meet his match one day
https://www.nairaland.com/6737785/very-neat-hp-15-laptop. https://www.nairaland.com/6676609/sold-brand-new-haylou-ls02.
Re: Toshiba Clean Laptop 8gb Check Yabatech by Jemerson: 11:26am On Sep 06, 2021
ollymer73:

Call him, is a Lecturer, what is problem Jemerson

Call who? Just listen to yourself. Why would anyone call him?
Re: Toshiba Clean Laptop 8gb Check Yabatech by Jemerson: 11:28am On Sep 06, 2021
ollymer73:

Go back to the first post you quoted me and do the needful.

This will be the last time I'll remind you
Re: Toshiba Clean Laptop 8gb Check Yabatech by Jemerson: 11:29am On Sep 06, 2021
Nonsoco80:
you are not alone, same thing with me but I choose to ignore him. Just ignore him. He will meet his match one day
https://www.nairaland.com/6737785/very-neat-hp-15-laptop. https://www.nairaland.com/6676609/sold-brand-new-haylou-ls02.

Running from pillar to post.

Ogbeni you are not the only one selling used products.

Just use your common sense

1 Like

Re: Toshiba Clean Laptop 8gb Check Yabatech by ollymer73(m): 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
Jemerson:

Call who? Just listen to yourself. Why would anyone call him?

Jemerson:

Go back to the first post you quoted me and do the needful.

This will be the last time I'll remind you

So, I should be searching for my first post here, after how many post, and see what happened and come to say sorry to you? for what? do u remember u called me names on my numerous post. I had forgiven you. U had unforgiving spirit even if I had stepped on your toes earlier!, same issue apply to others members dat complain about you? U better repent, & make corrections, if u don't have any thing doing, get urself busy with something rather than reserve your time to comment on every items posted.
Re: Toshiba Clean Laptop 8gb Check Yabatech by Jemerson: 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
ollymer73:

So, I should be looking for my first post to see what happened

That's on you to decide

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitude E6520 With Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 Installed / Dell Latitude E7240 SOLD... / Overpriced Used Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.