Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:38 AM

Excellent Job By "Pass11" On Opobo Expose. Now Go Into Cross River And More - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Excellent Job By "Pass11" On Opobo Expose. Now Go Into Cross River And More (300 Views)

Stop Blaming Ijaws For Editing Wikipedia On Opobo. This Is Who To Blame... / Thousands Of Cattle Already Marching Into Cross River After Governor's Defection / Ekiti, Ogun, Cross River And Bayelsa Get New Commissioners Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excellent Job By "Pass11" On Opobo Expose. Now Go Into Cross River And More by koondog: 9:16am On Sep 06, 2021
They are all igbo people. After the war, they were forced to deny their igbo root or killed.

Gov Ayade is a pure igbo man. Former governor Imoke is also an Igbo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hypZCwVD43s

Patience Jonathan campaigning in igbo. Even her husband Ebele Speaks Igbo too. Diezani Madueke speaks Igbo too. Somethign is wrong somewhere and our people, especially Ohanaeze must get busy to umite all Igbos clans scattered across so-called imaginary "South South"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwkdm8OGQoU
Re: Excellent Job By "Pass11" On Opobo Expose. Now Go Into Cross River And More by OfoIgbo: 10:23am On Sep 06, 2021
Mock all you want. ALL THE Neutral European observers have already made it clear, the ethnic group that first settled in UBANI, which has been corrupted to BONNY.

So Igboland completely includes UBANI and OPOBO, the estate of the Jajas. You can eat your heart out now grin grin grin
Re: Excellent Job By "Pass11" On Opobo Expose. Now Go Into Cross River And More by SlayerForever: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2021
Wahala dey o grin
Re: Excellent Job By "Pass11" On Opobo Expose. Now Go Into Cross River And More by FakeUnity: 10:30am On Sep 06, 2021
Ol'boy see Gov Ayade chewing Igbo like chewing gum.

I thought I knew so much about my tribe with all my knowledge and exposure, this is completely shocking and dumbfounding. shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excellent Job By "Pass11" On Opobo Expose. Now Go Into Cross River And More by nairalandankrah: 10:40am On Sep 06, 2021
They divided us, then they expunged history from schools..
Re: Excellent Job By "Pass11" On Opobo Expose. Now Go Into Cross River And More by RobbStark(m): 10:43am On Sep 06, 2021
Ibos doing everything possible to grab lands and people not having anything to do with them.

Na here e end, no where e reach.

Come to Nembe waterfront and shout that they are Ibos if you are not beaten, I will exit this forum for una

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Crudes Struggle For Buyers As India Cuts Purchases / Buhari Is A Kidnapper - Nigerians Dig Out The Vdeo Of Femi Fani Kayode / FFK: The Cannonization Of A Charlatan By White Dove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.