Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees (32698 Views)

JMK: Why I Abandoned My Call To Bar For BBNaija / Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 / UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by Nexco: 9:31am On Sep 06, 2021
Funny but true

1 Like

Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by Kazeem47(m): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2021
No be all.of dem go wan start acting na.
Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by starlingbawa(m): 9:32am On Sep 06, 2021
And what gibberish is this one spewing?

What's his beef if directors and producers decide to give the evictees roles to play in Nollywood...

Mumu talk!!!

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by sanpipita(m): 9:32am On Sep 06, 2021
Is he the one who decides who comes to Nollywood or not, let him face his front.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by sagitariusbaby(m): 9:32am On Sep 06, 2021
Yes ke! It's a dumping ground for farm tools and Gabriels
Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by Frales6(f): 9:32am On Sep 06, 2021
that kind thing
Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by Futureyahooboi(m): 9:32am On Sep 06, 2021
So were do you want them to come to Super eagle or super falcon ��‍♂️. As if you guys are not the same producing the same content.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by Maj196(m): 9:32am On Sep 06, 2021
Xvideos to the rescue cool
Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by PointZerom: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2021
grin
Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by IJOBA11: 9:33am On Sep 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Bunch of moda fuckkers with no talent
ALHAJI SLAWORMIR
Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by Faber(m): 9:33am On Sep 06, 2021
lalajnr:
Ok

He is just warning future "we played a script crew" to be weary of the kind of script they play Infront of international cameras. Thinking they'ree Nollywood bound already.

If Nollywood needs you, you don't even need BBNaija to make it in Nollywood. Use your head while in the house no go mumu yourself in the name of playing out a script. You're actors bla bla...your script no concern Nollywood.

I think that's what Mekus is trying to explain. grin

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by Bryan88(m): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
That's a very karid chief on his 100tackles vibrating.

Walk o jare, daz6 nagogo my chief
you are karid nwanne... Daziz!!!
Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by Antoeni(m): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2021
That Tega in #BBN is not from Delta State Please.

Our married women and our wives don’t behave like that.

With all due respect , She is proudly from another state in Nigeria.

In case you don’t know she said she is from Cross Rivers State

Because she is answering a name that is similar to Delta names doesn’t mean she is from Delta State.

Take note before you start attaching her behavior to Delta People and please stop calling my name regarding her behavior in the house .

1 Like

Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:35am On Sep 06, 2021
Bryan88:
you are karid nwanne... Daziz!!!
Walk minus stumble
Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by Maj196(m): 9:36am On Sep 06, 2021
Abi no be person be whitemoney wey dem don dey call sef before he finish. Those useless old fools they disgrace their generations for deir.
Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by 24brains(m): 9:39am On Sep 06, 2021
Its not a dumping ground but a recyling ground. simple and we don hear
Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by uchaymart(m): 9:39am On Sep 06, 2021
Asaba wood nko
Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by Angelfrost(m): 9:40am On Sep 06, 2021
Anyone listening to this one will think most Nollywood actors are actually talented... Or went to acting school like their counterparts abroad.

Nigga, go sleep abeg!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by Skillsnigeria: 9:40am On Sep 06, 2021
grin
Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by olisaEze(m): 9:47am On Sep 06, 2021
Brah u see those young skit makers on IG, they have content, very innovative, highly motivated and are ALL getting paid with just their cellphones and wits! No one is looking to get dumped on a Nollywood were only d females are getting paid for their off-camera acting talents (IfYouKnowYouKnow). grin
Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by princewarri1985: 9:48am On Sep 06, 2021
Tega warri girls non dey dull, hustle for emeka rollas number and i mean the AGN president and give it to him raw and hot, make him scream and i bet you he will be singing a different tune after that, you non be sharp girl again, emeka rollas simply want his share from what he saw on TV, i mean the banging
Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by Freestainworld(m): 9:48am On Sep 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
That's a very karid chief on his 100tackles vibrating.

Walk o jare, daz6 nagogo my chief
1 keg of holy water for you.
Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by motionarena: 9:49am On Sep 06, 2021
Its a dumping ground for upcoming Oloshos who want to make it big

1 Like

Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by Darkblood: 9:49am On Sep 06, 2021
Lol
I love this
FalseProphet1:
I see Nollywood rejecting tega, I see her husband divorcing her as well, I see her feeling very depressed, I see a simp displaying love and affection toward her, I see their relationship crashing.

This I have seen.
Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:51am On Sep 06, 2021
Freestainworld:
1 keg of holy water for you.
May your son never resemble your landlord. Walk o jare
Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by Freestainworld(m): 9:54am On Sep 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
May your son never resemble your landlord. Walk o jare
grin iseehhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by PAWG(m): 9:56am On Sep 06, 2021
I weak o. See as Tega said she’s going into Nollywood as if she owns it

1 Like

Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by EcomPlus: 9:56am On Sep 06, 2021
Apart from Bisola that year, that I can say is trying in nollywood, the rest including these ones have nothing to offer to nollywood...

Except the female ones just want to use nollywood for......

Coughs....
Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by GGirll: 9:56am On Sep 06, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Nollywood rejecting tega, I see her husband divorcing her as well, I see her feeling very depressed, I see a simp displaying love and affection toward her, I see their relationship crashing.

This I have seen.

Prophet of doom 1 lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Paid Nollywood Actor/Actress? / BBNaija: Alex Cries As Leo Dumps Her Because Of Tobi / DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.