Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:56 PM

Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees (32903 Views)

JMK: Why I Abandoned My Call To Bar For BBNaija / Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 / UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by Emk5556: 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
It was just an invisible hit on Tega..
Nothing else
you are right o jare.
Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by ModelLook(m): 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
This man should close his mouth angry

How much are Nollywood Actors being paid sef?

I mean the ones that do "African Magic Epic" Movies.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by suffering: 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
It won’t change the fact that they’ll still find their way there. BBNaija is a shortcut into the industry. Now there’s even the category of reality show star star. All still join in the fabric which is Nollywood. Reality show stars are more prone to going international than Yorubawood thespians.
Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by Mrexcell(m): 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
If u see how this tega was boasting of how she is going to receive houses and cars from her fans after leaving the house eh, I wonder how she is going to walk the streets of nigeria after embarrassing herself and family on national tv.
Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by johbara: 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2021
oshozondii:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTdESdFsmOY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Emeka Rollas, National President, Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) shared this via Instagram shortly after last night's eviction of Tega, Peace, Michael and Boma.
Nollywood is now his father's company abi....?
Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by Blakpot: 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
Over the years Nollywood standard have dropped massively. Its ironic that they increase in size while the quality dropped.
Poor acting, no standout child actor or leading actor, keep recycling same clichéd stories, and lack of innovation.

Just compare our movies from late 90s to those showing on Rok.

It cant get any worse, the only direction it could take now is up.
Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by Gfskw: 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
Lol
Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by Iseoluwani: 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
That's a very karid chief on his 100tackles vibrating.
I

Walk o jare, daz6 nagogo my chief

Is the chief lsf??

One finger for ayua
Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
Iseoluwani:

Is the chief lsf??

One finger for ayua
Walk o jare
Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by Simpubozz(m): 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
JosephXavier:

Awa fierce is one of the most disorganised sound that I've heard

Wonder how long before he will even forget that he's was once a musician
lol, bros no vex but u mumu sha. and I know sey u k ow the truth but u just want engagement or just bitter.
Awa fierce wey b say na blown song . Was it not through awa fierce people begin to listen to his other works, and I personally fell in love with “motivation and accolade”. Now we have #SWB but u still go yarn opata. Fuckoutta here man
Re: Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees by JosephXavier: 7:02am On Sep 07, 2021
Simpubozz:

lol, bros no vex but u mumu sha. and I know sey u k ow the truth but u just want engagement or just bitter.
Awa fierce wey b say na blown song . Was it not through awa fierce people begin to listen to his other works, and I personally fell in love with “motivation and accolade”. Now we have #SWB but u still go yarn opata. Fuckoutta here man

Please don't get me wrong

Please can like trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Retired Madman, 2 Others Emerge Winners At First Audition Of Talent Hunt In FCT / #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House / Big Brother Titans Starts January 15, 2023 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.