Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

5 Die Conveying Corpse Of Cholera Victim From Lagos To Sokoto (Pictures) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Die Conveying Corpse Of Cholera Victim From Lagos To Sokoto (Pictures) (31906 Views)

Family Protests At Ibadan Hospital Over Mutilated Corpse Of Relative (Graphic) / Corpse Allegedly Hijacks The Ambulance Conveying It In Benin (Video) / Hospital Produces Wrong Corpse Of Nurudeen Alowonle For Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Die Conveying Corpse Of Cholera Victim From Lagos To Sokoto (Pictures) by Jolomenas: 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Still better than a bororo fulani that goes around killing and raping women and children.
Thief, thief
Re: 5 Die Conveying Corpse Of Cholera Victim From Lagos To Sokoto (Pictures) by dreamwords: 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
triple996:

That thing you called ordinary have sent thousands to their graves angry
Fake news,
Those men carrying their corpse, why are they not infected as well
Re: 5 Die Conveying Corpse Of Cholera Victim From Lagos To Sokoto (Pictures) by lexy2014: 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
Jolomenas:

Oga lexy cholera is an infectious disease

ok
Re: 5 Die Conveying Corpse Of Cholera Victim From Lagos To Sokoto (Pictures) by HabaHaba: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
hapholaby:
From God we come, to him we shall return...
May God give us long life filled with joy

I definitely know e no go pasa one Stewpid and bigoted Atheist na im go reject this goodhearted prayer.

Whats wrong with u allowing others to speak or write based on what they believe as much as u clamor that others faith should respect yours?!!!

Anu ofia, mpama onuku!
Re: 5 Die Conveying Corpse Of Cholera Victim From Lagos To Sokoto (Pictures) by seunmohmoh(f): 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
Who called "cholera" ordinary? I wouldn't know where I would be right now if not for God and a professional doc. Cholera death with me last month coupled with ulcer and malaria. Cholera is a killer disease!
Re: 5 Die Conveying Corpse Of Cholera Victim From Lagos To Sokoto (Pictures) by seunmohmoh(f): 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
ClitRaider:
Ordinary Cholera?!

Odiegwu!

Something wey N100 Aporo Epa-ijebu will cure in 24hrs?!

Pls don't ask me what is Aporo cos I don't know it's English name, it's a native medicine that is sold all over in SW.
Pray not to have cholera. You don't know about it until it hits you.
Re: 5 Die Conveying Corpse Of Cholera Victim From Lagos To Sokoto (Pictures) by apollo13(m): 5:32am On Sep 07, 2021
chatinent:
Why would they carry corpses without covering up na.
Re: 5 Die Conveying Corpse Of Cholera Victim From Lagos To Sokoto (Pictures) by KennethEnyi(m): 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
Nigeria produce non death news for on day I dare u!!!
Re: 5 Die Conveying Corpse Of Cholera Victim From Lagos To Sokoto (Pictures) by contigiency(m): 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
Maxvasia:
It is caused by a virus called Vibro Cholerae. It is usually spread by air (airborne. Which makes it very contagious) or by contact with infected surfaces or consuming infection food items without proper washing/sanitising. Always avoid coming in contact with infected persons (use of face masks is helpful here), proper and habitual hand washing, especially in regions of outbreak, ensure clean environments and keep your food items safe and clean. Lastly, Cholera vaccination. Get vaccinated.

Abokis do not observe any of the above, they infact do the opposite, this is why they are the ones mostly infected first before they spread it to others. They are the usual forerunners of Cholera.

Thank you so much bro.
Re: 5 Die Conveying Corpse Of Cholera Victim From Lagos To Sokoto (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
lexy2014:

So what parts of d body will d cholera patient u are talking about have d faeces on himself that it will be available for his 5 relatives to touch it?

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin
Re: 5 Die Conveying Corpse Of Cholera Victim From Lagos To Sokoto (Pictures) by lexy2014: 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
Gamesmart:

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin

So what parts of d body will d cholera patient u are talking about have d faeces on himself that it will be available for his 5 relatives to touch it?
Re: 5 Die Conveying Corpse Of Cholera Victim From Lagos To Sokoto (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 12:52am On Sep 11, 2021
lexy2014:

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: FG Begins Spraying Of Passengers From Volatile Countries / COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) / Craziest Thing That Happened To You Or You Have Witnessed In A Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.