Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

Akwa Ibom: FG Recommences Payment Of N20,000 To Vulnerable Homes In 9 LGAs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom: FG Recommences Payment Of N20,000 To Vulnerable Homes In 9 LGAs (7141 Views)

Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti / Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State / Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom: FG Recommences Payment Of N20,000 To Vulnerable Homes In 9 LGAs by sylvanus190: 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
What will N20,000. do for my people. please someone should tell them to buy paint and come to our house to repaint our wall that is full of number they wrote. am in uyo.
Re: Akwa Ibom: FG Recommences Payment Of N20,000 To Vulnerable Homes In 9 LGAs by seyz91(m): 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
cheesy
abdulyaro66:
LOL FOR THIS NIGERIA ?
YALL SHOULD TRADE WITH ME SO I CAN EAT THOU embarassed wink grin
Re: Akwa Ibom: FG Recommences Payment Of N20,000 To Vulnerable Homes In 9 LGAs by turkeyman: 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
Oga dis dead regime has made almost all Nigerians less privileged
poiZon:

Maybe the number of less privilege are minute.
Re: Akwa Ibom: FG Recommences Payment Of N20,000 To Vulnerable Homes In 9 LGAs by poiZon: 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
turkeyman:
I cannot kee myself o..
Me was just trying to give reasons for their stupidity...as at now nigerians are all vulnerable either to hunger or insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom: FG Recommences Payment Of N20,000 To Vulnerable Homes In 9 LGAs by femlad97(m): 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
Make dem do am fast.....make d payment be every month
Re: Akwa Ibom: FG Recommences Payment Of N20,000 To Vulnerable Homes In 9 LGAs by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
I actually know of some graduates earning 30k and managing it. 20k will go a little way to help some very poor people. It's not for you and I who can afford data for nairaland.
Re: Akwa Ibom: FG Recommences Payment Of N20,000 To Vulnerable Homes In 9 LGAs by Kinematics: 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
AMI3:
There are about 36 LGA in Akwa Ibom state so only 9 LGA are qualify for this. What a shame

36 LGA? Choi!

Re: Akwa Ibom: FG Recommences Payment Of N20,000 To Vulnerable Homes In 9 LGAs by eeetuk(m): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
"Mgreat(m):
So what happen to the remaining L.G.A. ?
They are not part of the state?"

I am asking the same question!
Nothing takes place in Nigeria without discrimination. I am not living in Nigeria, I live in a western country . During covid19, the government sent out relief checks to rich and poor people . No one was left out . That strategy made sure economy kept working for everybody.

That would never have happened in Nigeria.

Anyway, Nigerian government failure to adopt what helps other countries to succeed is the cause of wide spread poverty and rising crime rates in the country. I pray for those left out of the little subsidy program.
Re: Akwa Ibom: FG Recommences Payment Of N20,000 To Vulnerable Homes In 9 LGAs by SefunmiHookups: 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
WHY IS IT ALWAYS THOSE AFORE MENTIONED LGA'S !??
UYO, IKOT EKPENE, ORUK ANAM, UKANAFUN, ONNA, ESSIEN UDIM , AND CO MUST ALWAYS BE OUT FIRST BEFORE OTHERS IN MOST CASES OF FAVORITISM . At least, they managed to include Ikono into the list. Just to fulfill all righteousness, right...
So much for equality. They must politicise everything.
Mtchew.
Re: Akwa Ibom: FG Recommences Payment Of N20,000 To Vulnerable Homes In 9 LGAs by paix(m): 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
Yet the FG is finding it difficult to pay paltry 5k as hazard allowance to the striking doctors.
Re: Akwa Ibom: FG Recommences Payment Of N20,000 To Vulnerable Homes In 9 LGAs by authority2006(m): 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
Joysticks:
Why can't the beneficiaries be identified?Ghost vulnerable people.

It has been happening since last week across the nation. Those in Osun state even collected atm cards working with fetswallet (today and before today) with 20k today and 10k tomorrow. Next month, another 30k. That's the one year arrears.
Re: Akwa Ibom: FG Recommences Payment Of N20,000 To Vulnerable Homes In 9 LGAs by authority2006(m): 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2021
eeetuk:
"Mgreat(m):
So what happen to the remaining L.G.A. ?
They are not part of the state?"

I am asking the same question!
Nothing takes place in Nigeria without discrimination. I am not living in Nigeria, I live in a western country . During covid19, the government sent out relief checks to rich and poor people . No one was left out . That strategy made sure economy kept working for everybody.

That would never have happened in Nigeria.

Anyway, Nigerian government failure to adopt what helps other countries to succeed is the cause of wide spread poverty and rising crime rates in the country. I pray for those left out of the little subsidy program.

It is local govt by local. Every local government in Nigeria has beneficiaries.
Re: Akwa Ibom: FG Recommences Payment Of N20,000 To Vulnerable Homes In 9 LGAs by authority2006(m): 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
turkeyman:

Hmmm. Did you know that some people were just trained nationwide in ICT, agric, business and some states were used for the training like regional something? A brother in the hood alongside others from other states were camped at Odeomu in Osun state for a week by Ministry of Youth and Sport, free accommodation and food. He came home with a brand new Hp laptop, 4 gig RAM and 1 terabytes HDD having been trained in ICT.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom: FG Recommences Payment Of N20,000 To Vulnerable Homes In 9 LGAs by authority2006(m): 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
tempest01:
This is the most useless and thoughtless administration. I will see how far these money sharing will go. Akwa Ibom that I know will use this register for only APC members . Those that need this intervention will not see it.

You are wrong about that. They were enrolled through the existing CDAs, not through political party. Ask beneficiaries at random, APC, PDP members and apolitical people are in it. And the program is not new, going two years now.

Instead of sharing money up and down, make conditions favourable for Nigerians to create wealth. Mobilize entrepreneurs with grants and loans and the ripple effect will be worth more than these political disbursements.

Lol. Survival Fund MSME grants was for what? Most covid-19 loans were for what? Not every resource should go to entrepreneurs now. At least, you see that other countries too are not concentrating all the resources in just one segment of the society. That's why you see things like this and Survival Fund payroll support, Npower
Re: Akwa Ibom: FG Recommences Payment Of N20,000 To Vulnerable Homes In 9 LGAs by ofwest47(m): 12:31am On Sep 07, 2021
I expect the State government concerned to double the payments and increase the number of beneficiaries if realy they claim to be rulers of the State
Re: Akwa Ibom: FG Recommences Payment Of N20,000 To Vulnerable Homes In 9 LGAs by turkeyman: 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
What happens after the trainings ,with bad economy ,and the obstacles facing small businesses, how many of them Will succeed
authority2006:

Hmmm. Did you know that some people were just trained nationwide in ICT, agric, business and some states were used for the training like regional something? A brother in the hood alongside others from other state were camped at Odeomu in Osun state for a week by Ministry of Youth and Sport, free accommodation and food. He came home with a brand new Hp laptop, 4 gig RAM and 1 terabytes HDD.
Re: Akwa Ibom: FG Recommences Payment Of N20,000 To Vulnerable Homes In 9 LGAs by authority2006(m): 8:45am On Sep 08, 2021
turkeyman:
What happens after the trainings ,with bad economy ,and the obstacles facing small businesses, how many of them Will succeed

May be it is high time people with opportunity or opening no matter how little it is started looking at the possibilities instead of focusing on the obstacles and challenges alone.
That guy was already doing all those stuff for people, you know things like posters, banners, graphics, typings. He's an undergraduate too. Imagine what a brand new Hp laptop with 1 terabytes HDD will mean to him!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom: FG Recommences Payment Of N20,000 To Vulnerable Homes In 9 LGAs by turkeyman: 12:51am On Sep 09, 2021
I get your point bro,it's just that there are millions of youth like him with skills also
authority2006:

May be it is high time people with opportunity or opening no matter how little it is started looking at the possibilities instead of focusing on the obstacles and challenges alone.
That guy was already doing all those stuff for people, you know things like posters, banners, graphics, typings. He's an undergraduate too. Imagine what a brand new Hp laptop with 1 terabytes HDD will mean to him!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Security, Economy: Statements From Yahaya Bello’s Declaration / Kenya To Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen / Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.