Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan (26049 Views)

APC Bigwigs, Nnamani, Chime And Onyeama Boycott Tinubu’s Rally / Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by wizelink(m): 1:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
Why are they concentrating on 1999? How many years did they rule during the military era? They won't say anything about it. Always wanting to cheat in everything but hardly the long stay at state house translate to the well being of their people. Selfish people

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
Envious people are telling Jonathan not to contest another Presidential election.

As if contesting a Presidential election and losing it amounts to suicide or renders one an ex convict.

Lol, league of advisers.

Jonathan even won the last election he contested. We all know what happened in the KKK states up north.

Kad Kas Kan
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by EDOLUWA: 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
fourboys:
That will be a bad move by Jona, Buhari completely destroyed Nigeria even the next coming president can't do much embarassed embarassed

You are over correct. Next President is not a magician because Buhari and APC has finished this country.

The best now is to regionalize the country.
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by 3eyedraven: 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
It will not ever make sense if Jonathan falls for this trap. They want someone they can control. It will not work. Even if they pick GEJ we still won't vote APC
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by mfm04622: 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
The writer of this nonsense and the editor of the newspaper are stupid! Yes. Very stupid in fact!
If they are not, they would have known that GEJ and anybody SWORN in twice for same office is barred from contesting for same office again. Forever! That is a Nigerian law. So in what scenario will APC under whose government the law was passed will behave as if the law does not exist?
Nonsense write up without any investigation.
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by fubsy: 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
I don't think Jonathan is a fool to accept a Greek gift from the APC. If he does, I will surely vote against him.
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by IMAliyu(m): 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
perambulator:

Any of them will be better than Buhari or Jonathan . Osinbajo should be next president by default but I'm not sure he has the liver or the gangster mentality to run Nigeria. Nigeria cannot be run by a president who is too soft, case in point......Shagari and Jonathan. Nigeria needs a tout/areaboy/ganster with brains e.g OBJ, Babangida.

Someone who has the liver to shut down groups like Myetti Allah, IpOB, SS Militants without pandering to them as well as other shades of detractors especially cabals of which there are many in Nigeria.

Osinbajo is too much of a Mummy's boy IMHO. Cabals and interest groups will overwhelm him just like they did Jonathan.

Like him or not but in that respect Tinubu will be a fantastic president but He is clearly too old.
I will disagree on this.
Yes, we need a leader that is tough and won't be intimidated, but the desire for a strongman is what gave buhari support and we now see the results.
I don't know if Osinbajo is really indeed soft, but any gangster politician I can think of, is not the change this country deserves. We will just cycling the same old cabal.

Anyway I don't plan on ever voting APC or PDP, but that's my cup own of tea.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
IMAliyu:

I will disagree on this.
Yes, we need a leader that is tough and won't be intimidated, but the desire for a strongman is what gave buhari support and we now see the results.
I don't know if Osinbajo is really indeed soft, but any gangster politician I can think of, is not the change this country deserves. We will just cycling the same old cabal.

what i said if you read again was a strong man "with brains" if you ignore the "with brains" part then you do a disservice to me and what i said because it then sounds like what you are saying ...but that is not what i said.

See below what I said:

perambulator:

Nigeria needs a tout/areaboy/ganster with brains e.g OBJ, Babangida..

I stand by that, the only defect is to add "with good intentions"
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by Lovenorth: 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
Jonathan is not a bad option
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by 2sexycom(m): 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
Amaechi2023:
The media keeps getting to a whole new level everyday with this fantasy Jonathan for president come 2023.
Whenever you see news on Jonathan and APC you'll never see any credible source but rather as reference instead imaginary youth wings or pundits and other speculations as source.
No real political elites have come up with Jonathan. 2023 presidency plan. Nothi.g of such only our media speculatingswith no credible reference.

Seee it is has been the MO for decades. It did not start today.

But at the same time, it does not mean it is a lie.
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by 2sexycom(m): 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
wizelink:
Why are they concentrating on 1999? How many years did they rule during the military era? They won't say anything about it. Always wanting to cheat in everything but hardly the long stay at state house translate to the well being of their people. Selfish people
leave them alone. They have the audacity because there are willing Southerners to aid them.

Me I am not going to defend GEJ ooo... I don't trust Southern leaders one bit.they are mostly sellouts
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by NairaMaster1(m): 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
Sharingiscaring:
Those envying Jonathan's current continental leadership roles are trying hard to destroy his reputation. The return of GEJ will lead to the destruction of GEJ.

May your days be long.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by IMAliyu(m): 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
perambulator:

what i said if you read again was a strong man "with brains" if you ignore the "with brains" part then you do a disservice to me and what i said because it then sounds like what you are saying ...but that is not what i said.

See below what I said:

I apologize for overlooking that part.

But whom in our current political climate would fits this description, who do you have in mind?
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
IMAliyu:

I apologize for overlooking that part.

But whom in our current political climate would fits this description, who do you have in mind?

i already said it. Amaechi, El Rufai, even Tinubu come to mind. There are smarter people around and please dont get me wrong we are choosing out a bad bunch. I'm only being pragmatic about the people who have a realistic chance.

On the PDP side, Wike or Saraki.
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

North must be silly if they think Jonathan would hand them power easily if given another 4 years

You're naive to think the North will hand power to Jonathan, if he agrees to decamp to APC in 2023.
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
mfm04622:
The writer of this nonsense and the editor of the newspaper are stupid! Yes. Very stupid in fact!
If they are not, they would have known that GEJ and anybody SWORN in twice for same office is barred from contesting for same office again. Forever! That is a Nigerian law. So in what scenario will APC under whose government the law was passed will behave as if the law does not exist?
Nonsense write up without any investigation.
Well, Jonathan completed Yar'adua's tenure and was sworn in just once after that.
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by caandi: 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
Whatever their plan is, it won’t work. Jonathan is done with ruling
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by mfm04622: 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
Lollittaa:

Well, Jonathan completed Yar'adua's tenure and was sworn in just once after that.

So GEJ completed Yar'Adua's tenure without being sworn in?
That is good!!!
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by guychidile: 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hmm heeeee,
GEJ ,you better think twice o!
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by ibechris(m): 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kai,Nigeria.

People died just to see Jonathan removed from power,but now we can all see that politicians will use u and dump u at will.

Die not for any polician in Nigeria,it does not worth it one bit.

Learn from Jonathan and Buhari matter.
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by Cromagnon: 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

North must be silly if they think Jonathan would hand them power easily if given another 4 years

did he not hand it to buhari?
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by Cromagnon: 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
Majestickris7:
Dreamers....

So Jonathan should come and inherit depths bah.. Cow's

Northerners thinking they're Smart.... whereas they have no Brains atall
which debt
You are the one inheriting debt. He will hammer billions
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by Cromagnon: 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
BetExpert:
These fulani animals in the north are the worst set of pathological liars and crooked criminals the world has ever seen. In Nigeria, since almagamation and under military rule, when North ruled about 36 years military and South ruled about only 9 years, these bastard Northerners were not counting date and years

No be their fault say south no get mouth to talk o
They were happy with their crumbs

. But now because under Democracy, South has had 13 years and North 11 years, they are counting minutes and seconds like the barbaric wicked animals they are. Is it our fault that Yaradua had terminal sickness and died? Na we kill am? Or Nigeria should suspend constitution because of you animals and impose another Northerner as president after Yaradua died, because the VP is a Southerner? These people are just crazy animals that think power is their birthright because that's the only thing that can make them relevant since they are useless terrorists. If Buhari like he should go to London and die there, Osinbajo will continue and by next election another Southerner will continue.

How will you get southerner when southern vote(17) is divided and northern vote (19) is united.all they need is one zone (5 states) to win. Very easy to get once you share money

If you don't like it, let's divide Nigeria and you animals can have your terrorists Caliphate of Arewanistan with fulani bandits as your rulers, that's not our business. Nigeria will break by God's grace. The South must be liberated from the savage fulani terrorists animals in the North. Bastards! Goodluck kee una there. Same man they imported fulani terrorists to destabilize the security of the country when he was president so they could influence Nigerians to remove him.
go and break it na. Na so e easy to break. They have more military and police by Oyinbo design as stated above and Your Own will sell you into slavery for a paycheck
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by Cromagnon: 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
perambulator:

Any of them will be better than Buhari or Jonathan . Osinbajo should be next president by default

Which default ?
Which constitution are you using?
No be only default

but I'm not sure he has the liver or the gangster mentality to run Nigeria. Nigeria cannot be run by a president who is too soft, case in point......Shagari and Jonathan. Nigeria needs a tout/areaboy/ganster with brains e.g OBJ, Babangida.

Someone who has the liver to shut down groups like Myetti Allah, IpOB, SS Militants without pandering to them as well as other shades of detractors especially cabals of which there are many in Nigeria.

Osinbajo is too much of a Mummy's boy IMHO. Cabals and interest groups will overwhelm him just like they did Jonathan.

Like him or not but in that respect Tinubu will be a fantastic president but He is clearly too old.
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by Cromagnon: 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
BigDolph:
If given the opportunity the northerners can be in power forever in Nigeria. Funny how they think they own this country..lol
self esteem is high and they have no opposition
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by Cromagnon: 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
Modrov:
If GEJ accepts, a lot of people on this site are going to be very confused

As for me....PDP and APC are the same.

But most Nigerians love both parties
most voters are always confused

Pdp is not same with apc (similar but not the same)
No tinubu in Pdp..... Yet

Nigerians don't love them they just don't have a better option
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by Cromagnon: 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
frugal:

If he has sense, he won't.

On the other hand if he has sense and grows some balls, he can come back and unbundle the presidency and make it irrelevant for future candidates. Power should be devolved and handed back to the states and local governments.

Regions/states/locals should control policing, ports, elections, power, resources, infrastructures, etc.
that is up to the national assembly not president
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by Cromagnon: 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
wizelink:
why should they and you didn't cough so it doesn't count
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by Cromagnon: 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
EDOLUWA:

You are over correct. Next President is not a magician because Buhari and APC has finished this country.

The best now is to regionalize the country.
we already did that. We have 36 regions. Abi 774
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by Cromagnon: 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
IMAliyu:

I will disagree on this.

by not voting for one you by default vote for the other
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by Cromagnon: 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
perambulator:

See below what I said:

the road to hell is paved with good intentions
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by Cromagnon: 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
ibechris:
Kai,Nigeria.

People died just to see Jonathan removed from power,but now we can all see that politicians will use u and dump u at will.

Die not for any polician in Nigeria,it does not worth it one bit.

Learn from Jonathan and Buhari matter.
nobody is dying for any politician. They are dying for a chance to loot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASTMA Officer Jumps Inside A Moving Car Fights With Driver(video) / APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees / Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.