Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan (26047 Views)

APC Bigwigs, Nnamani, Chime And Onyeama Boycott Tinubu’s Rally / Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by BetExpert: 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
These fulani animals in the north are the worst set of pathological liars and crooked criminals the world has ever seen. In Nigeria, since almagamation and under military rule, when North ruled about 36 years military and South ruled about only 9 years, these bastard Northerners were not counting date and years. But now because under Democracy, South has had 13 years and North 11 years, they are counting minutes and seconds like the barbaric wicked animals they are. Is it our fault that Yaradua had terminal sickness and died? Na we kill am? Or Nigeria should suspend constitution because of you animals and impose another Northerner as president after Yaradua died, because the VP is a Southerner? These people are just crazy animals that think power is their birthright because that's the only thing that can make them relevant since they are useless terrorists. If Buhari like he should go to London and die there, Osinbajo will continue and by next election another Southerner will continue. If you don't like it, let's divide Nigeria and you animals can have your terrorists Caliphate of Arewanistan with fulani bandits as your rulers, that's not our business. Nigeria will break by God's grace. The South must be liberated from the savage fulani terrorists animals in the North. Bastards! Goodluck kee una there. Same man they imported fulani terrorists to destabilize the security of the country when he was president so they could influence Nigerians to remove him.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by Antoeni(m): 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
GEJ is not a sellable candidate
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by 24brains(m): 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
The last straw that broke the camel back
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by Freestainworld(m): 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
Jonathan is bigger than a mere Nigerian president now, so, I know he wouldn't dare to tarnish his image by joining blood thirsty killers.
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by hammer3x: 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
GEJ SOLVES ALOT OF HEADACHE FOR THE NORTH.

GEJ IN POWER IS ALSO LESS HEADACHE FOR THE NORTH...

IF NORTH CANT RULE, THEY WILL OPT FOR GEJ, THAT ONE IS CERTAIN.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by IbileIfe: 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-why-apc-bigwigs-have-eyes-on-jonathan
APC does not have a better PRESIDENTIAL candidate.
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by Femijohn198: 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
APC is evil than Satan
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
Watchfuls35:

I agree

Any of them will be better than Buhari or Jonathan . Osinbajo should be next president by default but I'm not sure he has the liver or the gangster mentality to run Nigeria. Nigeria cannot be run by a president who is too soft, case in point......Shagari and Jonathan. Nigeria needs a tout/areaboy/ganster with brains e.g OBJ, Babangida.

Someone who has the liver to shut down groups like Myetti Allah, IpOB, SS Militants without pandering to them as well as other shades of detractors especially cabals of which there are many in Nigeria.

Osinbajo is too much of a Mummy's boy IMHO. Cabals and interest groups will overwhelm him just like they did Jonathan.

Like him or not but in that respect Tinubu will be a fantastic president but He is clearly too old.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by PointZerom: 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
clarocuzioo:
come and see something. I told you that you are still a kid in politics but you won't believe.

This same Jonathan your pay masters paid you to be demonising since 2015 is whom they are now begging to run for 2023.

Omenkalives vedaxcool ngeneukwenu madridguy liondeleo omenka sarrki una shame dey shame me.
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by IbileIfe: 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
Femijohn198:
APC is evil than Satan
And millions of Nigerian youths are benefitting from the government of APC?
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by Bigchristo: 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
dre11:

PDP should boycott elections let APC rule and fix the country back to the way it is, I am not close to Good Luck Jonathan but I can tell you he will not accept this Connie offer
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by BigDolph(m): 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
If given the opportunity the northerners can be in power forever in Nigeria. Funny how they think they own this country..lol

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
clarocuzioo:
come and see something. I told you that you are still a kid in politics but you won't believe.

This same Jonathan your pay masters paid you to be demonising since 2015 is whom they are now begging to run for 2023.

That is why you and the dead vulture meat griller should not back any party like pdp and apc.

But both of you prefer to back your side.
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by jaxxy(m): 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
I can't believe this. Nigerian politicians have no shame. grin
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
BigDolph:
If given the opportunity the northerners can be in power forever in Nigeria. Funny how they think they own this country..lol

Actually they do!!! Thanks to the ibos who removed referendum and created the unification and anti-secessions laws when they were in power for a few months in 1966 as well as their population!!! Southerners ascend to the presidency (and serve) at their pleasure. Like it or not that is fact!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by IMASTEX: 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
Sharingiscaring:
Those envying Jonathan's current continental leadership roles are trying hard to destroy his reputation. The return of GEJ will lead to the destruction of GEJ.
You see the bolded word, it doesn't apply to Nigeria politicians because it has been replaced with wickedness & greed for money.
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
If GEJ accepts, a lot of people on this site are going to be very confused

As for me....PDP and APC are the same.

But most Nigerians love both parties
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by hush15: 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
dre11:

GEJ had better maintain his lane and avoid the trap they setting for him, if he is a wise person. They destroyed the economy and looking for the fall guy to wipe their ass and pack their shit then dump both shit and the fall guy who packed their shit into the pit latrine
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by Ayed44: 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

North must be silly if they think Jonathan would hand them power easily if given another 4 years

Whether Jonathan hands the north power easily or not, the North knows how to retrieve the power anytime they want. Jonathan understands this since 2015.
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by millionboi(m): 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
Sharingiscaring:
Those envying Jonathan's current continental leadership roles are trying hard to destroy his reputation. The return of GEJ will lead to the destruction of GEJ.
is either thy end up not giving him the ticket or he loss out
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by BabaO2: 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
Jonathan bawo.
Jonathan is no match to 1001 more capable and competent southern APC members. Who is deceiving and brainwashing Jonathan again?
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by Eriokanmi: 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
APC, having realised the gravity of their ineptitude, they're now looking for puppets who would hide their dirty linen...Jonathan be careful. Once beaten, twice shy
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by clarocuzioo(m): 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
Modrov:

That is why you and the dead vulture meat griller should not back any party like pdp and apc.

But both of you prefer to back your side.
Am not backing anyone, PDP is as useless as APC.
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by tholhusomhie: 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
If i were GEJ, i will reject and rebuke this satanic offer aimed at damaging his international reputation.
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
Nigerian lazy journalists with their trash beer parlor gossips.
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by frugal(m): 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
Sharingiscaring:

If he has sense, he won't.

On the other hand if he has sense and grows some balls, he can come back and unbundle the presidency and make it irrelevant for future candidates. Power should be devolved and handed back to the states and local governments.

Regions/states/locals should control policing, ports, elections, power, resources, infrastructures, etc.
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by kenzysmith: 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
Am a strong supporter of goodluck but his second coming will be asslicking and continuing develop d north I prefer ameachi that guy will surely speak out if there is toomuch controlling

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by IVORY2009(m): 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
Netobah:
Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

scam
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by Sholaco: 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hahahahahaha, no be only Jonathan..na mama peace sad
Re: 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan by anambraamaka: 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
Yes oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal Executive Council Meeting [PHOTOS] / Teachers Sent Abroad For Training Have Absconded - Jigawa Govt / 20 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Directly Or Indirectly Ventured Into Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.