Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Why I’ll Prevent My Mum From Watching Man United Vs Newcastle Game -ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I’ll Prevent My Mum From Watching Man United Vs Newcastle Game -ronaldo (164 Views)

I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians / Why I’ll Prevent My Mum From Watching Man United Vs Newcastle Game -ronaldo / Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I’ll Prevent My Mum From Watching Man United Vs Newcastle Game -ronaldo by solbase10(m): 9:56am On Sep 06, 2021
Cristiano Ronaldo has banned his mum from watching his debut game between Man United and Newcastle this weekend.

The 36-year-old completed his return to Old Trafford on deadline day, signing a two-year deal with an option to extend that for a further 12 months.

Ronaldo lost his father Jose Dinis to liver failure due to alcoholism in 2005, just two years into his first stint at Old Trafford.

In an interview with Dailymail, the five-time Ballon d’or winner stated that he’s not prepared to lose his mother at the moment.

“She’s not allowed now to watch big games,” he told Piers Morgan in an interview for the Daily Mail.

“I say, ‘Listen, I don’t have a father any more. I don’t want to lose my mum, too, so you’re not going to watch the quarter finals, semi-finals, or finals.”

“She gets so nervous, I don’t understand why. She is not allowed now to watch big games.

“I get friends to stay with her and she goes for walks around the house. She fainted two times in the stadium. She is nervous.”

“My mum is the pillar of the family, and what I have today is because she always supported me,” he continued.

Source: https://www.completesports.com/why-ill-prevent-my-mum-from-watching-man-united-vs-newcastle-game-ronaldo/

Re: Why I’ll Prevent My Mum From Watching Man United Vs Newcastle Game -ronaldo by Sharingiscaring: 10:03am On Sep 06, 2021
Ronaldo lost his father Jose Dinis to liver failure due to alcoholism in 2005, just two years into his first stint at Old Trafford.
Now, I know the story behind that raising of water bottle and pushing beer bottles away.
Re: Why I’ll Prevent My Mum From Watching Man United Vs Newcastle Game -ronaldo by insidelife22(m): 10:26am On Sep 06, 2021
Ronaldo mpa.
Up man utd.

Red devil for life.

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo To Finish Top Goal Scorer In The Epl / Happy 25th Birthday To NBA Star Donavan Mitchell / Fenerbahçe Wants FC Porto’s Sanusi On Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.