Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu And Andy Uba Dancing To Phyno's Highway Song (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu And Andy Uba Dancing To Phyno's Highway Song (Video) (27911 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago / Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics) / Orji Uzor Kalu And Ebube, His Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Andy Uba Dancing To Phyno's Highway Song (Video) by Commentor: 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
PAWG:

When you dance who are you mocking?

Don't mind the eternally bitter people.

So politicians shouldn't have a life outside their offices?

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Andy Uba Dancing To Phyno's Highway Song (Video) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
FakeUnity:
So na to dance be their campaign strategy nowadays? grin

Let them come to streets of Igboland and chew corn, IPOB wants to check something. grin
you no well I swear lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Andy Uba Dancing To Phyno's Highway Song (Video) by PAWG(m): 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
Terrence99:

They mentioned zombie and you jumped out. Zombie na your surname?

You guys seems to think everyone is against you. Very funny
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Andy Uba Dancing To Phyno's Highway Song (Video) by Jonathan39: 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2021
APGA will still win.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Andy Uba Dancing To Phyno's Highway Song (Video) by Feggie3: 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
OUK that should be rotting in jail by now!!!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Andy Uba Dancing To Phyno's Highway Song (Video) by Lucascoooo(m): 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
Well done o
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Andy Uba Dancing To Phyno's Highway Song (Video) by dynamiteclassic(m): 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Andy Uba Dancing To Phyno's Highway Song (Video) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
Alleged N7.1bn Fraud: EFCC to arraign Orji Uzor Kalu .
No more warrants chief (Igbo Governors) appointment made by the cabals - I know blame them -I blame the Igbo youths that celebrate ,and stand under the sun to help this Efulefus to perform the nollywood act to legitimate, the fraud or selection they call election,because they are vagabonds ,reason why educated polished igbo men, dont participate in this Fulani politcal arena ,only the vagabonds and zombies,are selected .I remember when ndigbo have governors like the Mbakwes and the Ojukwus .
Negodu legacy gi
OkoroFulani

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Andy Uba Dancing To Phyno's Highway Song (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 1:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
They're very like that
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Andy Uba Dancing To Phyno's Highway Song (Video) by Terrence99: 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
PAWG:

You guys seems to think everyone is against you. Very funny
Aren't you the criminal engaging in contract racketeering. You're a filthy zombie crook, no different from the thieves in PDP.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Andy Uba Dancing To Phyno's Highway Song (Video) by chiokeman(m): 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
Indict dem now and see how the will fall sick within 24hrs.
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Andy Uba Dancing To Phyno's Highway Song (Video) by PAWG(m): 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
Terrence99:

Aren't you the criminal engaging in contract racketeering. You're a filthy zombie crook, no different from the thieves in PDP.

No, just a broke Nairalander
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Andy Uba Dancing To Phyno's Highway Song (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Andy Uba Dancing To Phyno's Highway Song (Video) by stanluiz(m): 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ndi Ori high way. You guys will never smell Anambra government house.

Soludo solution 2021

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Andy Uba Dancing To Phyno's Highway Song (Video) by Newboss(m): 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
Abeg dance in peace jare. All these poor people even think they need money to dance. See them vibrating on this thread.

Poverty is a bad thing. The best things in life are free. Even toto is free.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Andy Uba Dancing To Phyno's Highway Song (Video) by AmuEbule: 1:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
The mumu on trial for corruption who was released from jail due to COVID-19 concerns is now dancing ‘highway’ music.
We should sell Nigeria, share the money so all man will find his way.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Andy Uba Dancing To Phyno's Highway Song (Video) by daddytime(m): 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
Highway Robbers!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Andy Uba Dancing To Phyno's Highway Song (Video) by seanjy4konji: 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2021
las la they will sell thier fathers ancestral home along with thier families and country people to china and you lo will still say sai baba...

person weh no get 10 k for akkant weh deh defend looter and efcc boss with 100 naira data...

U dont know anything..

hoelonsho weh tax boyfriend for 5 k buy 1500 data self go come here say ms independent and form boss but she never dis year dress up go loungue buy sminorf and catfish with money wweh she work for and the suffering and smiling coontinue...

if i vote nigerian leader make my prick bend.i trust the process..once d money complete...

its bye bye for here...
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Andy Uba Dancing To Phyno's Highway Song (Video) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
I love Amapiano no be small...

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Andy Uba Dancing To Phyno's Highway Song (Video) by HEAVEN4444: 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
grin grin i enjoyed it. orji grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Andy Uba Dancing To Phyno's Highway Song (Video) by davidque: 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
Convicted criminal mocking the corrupt system
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Andy Uba Dancing To Phyno's Highway Song (Video) by 8stargeneral: 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ndi high way high voltage
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Andy Uba Dancing To Phyno's Highway Song (Video) by Traplord09: 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
PAWG:

When you dance who are you mocking?

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Andy Uba Dancing To Phyno's Highway Song (Video) by Agugbadin: 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ndi OSHI Ndi Oshi
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Andy Uba Dancing To Phyno's Highway Song (Video) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
This is how all of you have entered highway , you will all see yourselves in Sambisa for trying to create a pathway for Fulani to enter Anambra state. Ndi ala
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Andy Uba Dancing To Phyno's Highway Song (Video) by jaxxy(m): 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
After eating out collective patrimony. undecided
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Andy Uba Dancing To Phyno's Highway Song (Video) by usagee36: 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
Occultism.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Andy Uba Dancing To Phyno's Highway Song (Video) by eze31362(m): 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Andy Uba Dancing To Phyno's Highway Song (Video) by RodgersAkpafu: 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
WibusJaga:

I wonder the message these political elites are sending to the downtrodden masses with this sort of social media charade.
We will do as we like
And you cannot do anything about it
That's the message
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Andy Uba Dancing To Phyno's Highway Song (Video) by RodgersAkpafu: 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
seanjy4konji:
las la they will sell thier fathers ancestral home along with thier families and country people to china and you lo will still say sai baba...

person weh no get 10 k for akkant weh deh defend looter and efcc boss with 100 naira data...

U dont know anything..

hoelonsho weh tax boyfriend for 5 k buy 1500 data self go come here say ms independent and form boss but she never dis year dress up go loungue buy sminorf and catfish with money wweh she work for and the suffering and smiling coontinue...

if i vote nigerian leader make my prick bend.i trust the process..once d money complete...

its bye bye for here...
Interesting
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Andy Uba Dancing To Phyno's Highway Song (Video) by afamaustin(m): 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
On top of our money,no prob Good is watching

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Sambo Dasuki / March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) / Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.