Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Buhari has destroyed the North completely beyond repair- Atiku Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari has destroyed the North completely beyond repair- Atiku Abubakar (871 Views)

Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) / "Ocean Has Destroyed Our Houses In Ilaje, Ondo, People Fleeing" - Man Cries / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari has destroyed the North completely beyond repair- Atiku Abubakar by nairalandankrah: 10:57am On Sep 06, 2021
Atiku who stated this on Saturday in Yola at an event, where prominent APC stalwarts defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), urged Nigerians to reject APC forever in subsequent elections.

Atiku also alleged that PDP lost in 2019 because APC perpetrated massive fraud at the polls.

“We have done a big mistake before by floating a demonic party called the APC. But from today, I am calling on you, the Adamawa people, to leave your parties and join the PDP because it is the future and the masses’ party. APC is Nigeria’s biggest mistake,” Atiku said.

Canvassing support for Atiku’s presidential aspiration, the governor urged stakeholders in the PDP in Adamawa State to work round-the-clock to sell his candidature outside the state, insisting that Atiku was the messiah that Nigeria earnestly awaited.

https://hallmarknews.com/voting-buhari-in-2015-was-nigerias-biggest-mistake-atiku/

Re: Buhari has destroyed the North completely beyond repair- Atiku Abubakar by MayorWhales: 11:08am On Sep 06, 2021
Yes you’re right, the wrong mandate but all of Una Na same birds, I repeat all of Una. What Nigeria need is a Commander in Chief with balls and valid insights to carry our obodo to the promise land but all 9ja politicians are either clueless or corrupt
Re: Buhari has destroyed the North completely beyond repair- Atiku Abubakar by nonhuman(m): 11:11am On Sep 06, 2021
Nonsense people
Re: Buhari has destroyed the North completely beyond repair- Atiku Abubakar by AntiBMC(m): 11:11am On Sep 06, 2021
This one wey dey sell mikano generator...If he ever becomes president, I doubt he'd do anything about stable electricity in the country.
Re: Buhari has destroyed the North completely beyond repair- Atiku Abubakar by Omoluabi1stborn: 11:12am On Sep 06, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Atiku who stated this on Saturday in Yola at an event, where prominent APC stalwarts defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), urged Nigerians to reject APC forever in subsequent elections.

Atiku also alleged that PDP lost in 2019 because APC perpetrated massive fraud at the polls.

“We have done a big mistake before by floating a demonic party called the APC. But from today, I am calling on you, the Adamawa people, to leave your parties and join the PDP because it is the future and the masses’ party. APC is Nigeria’s biggest mistake,” Atiku said.

Canvassing support for Atiku’s presidential aspiration, the governor urged stakeholders in the PDP in Adamawa State to work round-the-clock to sell his candidature outside the state, insisting that Atiku was the messiah that Nigeria earnestly awaited.

https://hallmarknews.com/voting-buhari-in-2015-was-nigerias-biggest-mistake-atiku/

That is why u wan become president to repair the North

What of South? Buhari no destroy am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari has destroyed the North completely beyond repair- Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 06, 2021
Atiku dollar is making an igbos man do the unthinkable.... Is Atiku not fulani?
Re: Buhari has destroyed the North completely beyond repair- Atiku Abubakar by pedrilo: 11:17am On Sep 06, 2021
Same old ethnic and regional sentiment for a national office.
Re: Buhari has destroyed the North completely beyond repair- Atiku Abubakar by donbachi(m): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2021
Na e u attend him son wedding,even stand as the father as was told.
Re: Buhari has destroyed the North completely beyond repair- Atiku Abubakar by APCNig: 11:18am On Sep 06, 2021
YES, the lifeless terrorist took the position from YOU.

You, Atiku Abubakar the Cameroonian bisexual used to be the worst thing that ever happened to Africa until the dangerous breathing mannequin hiding inside the Rock snatched the position from you with his endless killings.
Re: Buhari has destroyed the North completely beyond repair- Atiku Abubakar by LibertyRep: 11:19am On Sep 06, 2021
Same Atiku who was the stand-in father for Buhari's son at his wedding few weeks ago?

These people sabi politics small sha.

This does not invalidate Atiku's position though.

1 Like

Re: Buhari has destroyed the North completely beyond repair- Atiku Abubakar by WibusJaga: 11:19am On Sep 06, 2021

Same old wine.
I still prefer tested & proven technocrats to be the ones at the helm of affairs in this country not career politicians or retired soldiers.
Re: Buhari has destroyed the North completely beyond repair- Atiku Abubakar by Soulsymbol99: 11:37am On Sep 06, 2021
After standing in for Buhari @ his son's wedding,dont think I take atiku serious again cause all of them na same thing. I believe they r jst playing Nigerian, all of them. Dnt think he still has the moral right 2 speak against buhari seeing the wedding pictures /video.
Re: Buhari has destroyed the North completely beyond repair- Atiku Abubakar by slivertongue: 11:46am On Sep 06, 2021
buhari has always been a disaster. a destroyer of good intentions
Re: Buhari has destroyed the North completely beyond repair- Atiku Abubakar by Sirjamo: 11:48am On Sep 06, 2021
Buhari destroyed north by constructing the road to your village in Adamawa.
Re: Buhari has destroyed the North completely beyond repair- Atiku Abubakar by Emergingnation(m): 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
Sirjamo:
cos Buhari isn't destroying the north, he is doing the work of Allah by freely sending people to paradise through bandits..

1 Like

Re: Buhari has destroyed the North completely beyond repair- Atiku Abubakar by SarkinYarki: 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
Sirjamo:

That Buhari is a monumental failure is no longer debatable so grow up
Re: Buhari has destroyed the North completely beyond repair- Atiku Abubakar by Sirjamo: 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
SarkinYarki:

That Buhari is a monumental failure is no longer debatable so grow up
Of course, it's not debatable to you PDP Dundees.
Re: Buhari has destroyed the North completely beyond repair- Atiku Abubakar by SporaD8: 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
Atiku is a snake who burn his candle from both end, first you stand as a surrogate to the same man Son, and you can only see the destruction of the North not Nigeria as a whole.
Unless He is campaigning to be Arewa President, I see no reason why Atiku won't be worse than the Man he is trying to disparage.

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Have Shame – FFK Declares On Television; Free Food King, Says Househelp / Kanu Must Not Die In Detention, Cousin Tells FG / Global Fuel Crisis Is Imminent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.