Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security (30585 Views)

Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office / Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by mexite: 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
The only academic career information about him is captured in his bio on Wikipedia

"Pantami lectured at Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University in Information Technology before joining the Islamic University of Madinah as Head of Technical Writing in 2014"

Promoting him to the rank of a professor at FUTO begs for some questions?

1. Did he transfer his service from his last known workplace to FUTO?

2. What research and polemic contributions has he contributed to the research/academic community of FUTO and the body of science in recent years?

Or maybe the professorship is not an academic/theory-based as we know.

Congratulations to him notwithstanding.
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by debetmx(m): 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
SarkinYarki:
We are still promoting and enabling a known Islamic terror sympathizer in the mould of Anwar al-Awlaki

A federal university under the purview of buhari.

I beg make dem make linus momohammed professor of lienology.
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by mhmsadyq(m): 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
Igahbarr:
Especially in the middle east and Arab nations, as well as among Al quad a and Talibans

Yet honoured amongst Biafrans.
Ironic you say?
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by mhmsadyq(m): 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
mexite:
The only academic career information about him is captured in his bio on Wikipedia

"Pantami lectured at Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University in Information Technology before joining the Islamic University of Madinah as Head of Technical Writing in 2014"

Promoting him to the rank of a professor at FUTO begs for some questions?

1. Did he transfer his service from his last known workplace to FUTO?

2. What research and polemic contributions has he contributed to the research/academic community of FUTO and the body of science in recent years?

Or maybe the professorship is not an academic/theory-based as we know.

Congratulations to him notwithstanding.

You should be asking them in Owerri nah!
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by debetmx(m): 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
FUTO should also award buhari, professorship in competence.

Useless people.
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by StrongInBed: 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kennedy97:

Same someone who's moniker is "strong in bed"

You have a funny name

Lol cheesy
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by asunmoGGMU(m): 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
lexy2014:

but it doesnt negate what i said that u didnt read d article and u don't no and understand d system that u are talking about

as long as u understand d context which d "no" was used, then theres no qualms.

I dont remember asking u to take me serious or not to take me serious. so u arent actually doing me any favours.

Did you just type "context"? Lol. Like I noted earlier, it will be a shame discussing academia with someone that can't tell the difference between "know" and "no"; and twist "blunder" to mean "context"�.

I can even borrow you my service book to educate your ignorant self. You think elevation or appointment of a professor is like civil service employment. �
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by lexy2014: 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2021
asunmoGGMU:

Did you just type "context"? Lol. Like I noted earlier, it will be a shame discussing academia with someone that can't tell the difference between "know" and "no"; and twist "blunder" to mean "context"�.

I can even borrow you my service book to educate your ignorant self. You think elevation or appointment of a professor is like civil service employment. �

all u have typed still doesnt negate what i said that u didnt read d article and u don't no and understand d system that u are talking about.

as long as u understand d context which d "no" was used, then theres no qualms. meanwhile, theres more "blunders" 4u 2 fist on. have u noticed my use of "u" instead of "you", "ur" instead of "your", "d" instead of "the", "4" instead of "for" and "fist" instead of "feast"? those will keep u busy.

Professor academia, in english language, u dont borrow people things. u lend. its when u want to take from someone else with d intention of returning it that u borrow. for instance, u cant say d bank borrows d customer money. a bank customers borrows money from d bank but d bank lends money to d customer. As a scholar, i didnt expect u will make such a "blunder".

with that said, it shows that u need ur service book much more than i do.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
Igahbarr:
Especially in the middle east and Arab nations, as well as among Al quad a and Talibans
He had his PhD at Robert Gordon University, attended Herbert and MIT Universities, may be he was taught all what u delusionally accuse him of just like how US trained and made Osama and Taliban!
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by Gerrard59(m): 12:10am On Sep 07, 2021
LegalWolf:

Looooooooool. You won't choke to death with your hatred for us. If it kills you, apparently you die for nothing. Keep hallucinating that there is a Fulani agenda that exists only in ur head

Taqiya-ing as usual, not surprised. Na mumu go believe say you people are not bent on Islamising Nigeria.
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by Kennedy97: 7:33am On Sep 07, 2021
StrongInBed:

Lol cheesy

How far boss

I dey work o
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by StrongInBed: 8:10am On Sep 07, 2021
Kennedy97:

How far boss

I dey work o

You welcome... I'm with you.
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by Kennedy97: 8:16am On Sep 07, 2021
StrongInBed:

You welcome... I'm with you.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wetin I type like this
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by StrongInBed: 8:46am On Sep 07, 2021
Kennedy97:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wetin I type like this

Nothing do you,all is cool down here..

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by somehow: 9:47am On Sep 07, 2021
Gerrard59:

Because he supports jihad and was present during the slaughter of a Christian in Bauchi state. How hard is it to comprehend?

So the school is a body that is suppose to act on rumors?

They should use unsubstantiated rumors to disqualify who in the book is qualified?
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by Gerrard59(m): 10:50am On Sep 07, 2021
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by somehow: 11:00am On Sep 07, 2021
Gerrard59:

https://punchng.com/pantami-was-imam-when-atbu-muslim-community-issued-fatwa-killed-my-son-in-a-mosque-prof/

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/04/24/isa-pantami-should-be-in-jail/

https://www.theafricareport.com/83029/nigeria-after-pantami-are-there-more-closet-extremists-in-government/

Still doesn't change anything.

That it's on the media doesn't make it binding.

Was he charged to court for any of the 'offense' and has he been convicted?

I repeat, the school is not a law court nor can they withhold was was by merit earned based on rumors.
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by Gerrard59(m): 11:09am On Sep 07, 2021
somehow:

Still doesn't change anything.

That it's on the media doesn't make it binding.

Was he charged to court for any of the 'offense' and has he been convicted?

I repeat, the school is not a law court nor can they withhold was was by merit earned based on rumors.

Yeah, a sensible human being who understands how Nigeria works expect the judiciary headed by a Sharia advocate to indict someone who implemented Sharia Law.
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by asunmoGGMU(m): 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
lexy2014:

all u have typed still doesnt negate what i said that u didnt read d article and u don't no and understand d system that u are talking about.

as long as u understand d context which d "no" was used, then theres no qualms. meanwhile, theres more "blunders" 4u 2 fist on. have u noticed my use of "u" instead of "you", "ur" instead of "your", "d" instead of "the", "4" instead of "for" and "fist" instead of "feast"? those will keep u busy.

Professor academia, in english language, u dont borrow people things. u lend. its when u want to take from someone else with d intention of returning it that u borrow. for instance, u cant say d bank borrows d customer money. a bank customers borrows money from d bank but d bank lends money to d customer. As a scholar, i didnt expect u will make such a "blunder".

with that said, it shows that u need ur service book much more than i do.

Lol. You're really triggered and I am very happy. It is an error on my part to have used "borrow" instead of "lend". That's what they call scholarly ettiquete. I'm not some riffraff that won't heed to simple correction. This is why I am different. Scholars make mistakes and admit, this is simply the common sense that you are lacking that I want to teach you. But no, you are subjectively driven and not smart. Writing in short forms or abbreviation is different from blunder. I know you won't agree as an unteachable element, but you have learnt regardless.

By the way, service rule doesn't teach English grammar. It details everything that concerns one's employment. That's the only way you'll understand what entails how academics promote to be a professor (or employed). You think it is by your incoherent rants on Nairaland that professors or even GAs are recruited? No, you're too emotional and subjective to know that. You're really not smart honestly.

Take care.
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by lexy2014: 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
asunmoGGMU:

Lol. You're really triggered and I am very happy. It is an error on my part to have used "borrow" instead of "lend". That's what they call scholarly ettiquete. I'm not some riffraff that won't heed to simple correction. This is why I am different. Scholars make mistakes and admit, this is simply the common sense that you are lacking that I want to teach you. But no, you are subjectively driven and not smart. Writing in short forms or abbreviation is different from blunder. I know you won't agree as an unteachable element, but you have learnt regardless.

By the way, service rule doesn't teach English grammar. It details everything that concerns one's employment. That's the only way you'll understand what entails how academics promote to be a professor (or employed). You think it is by your incoherent rants on Nairaland that professors or even GAs are recruited? No, you're too emotional and subjective to know that. You're really not smart honestly.

Take care.

Professor academia, d only trigger I see is from ur end cos so far u d one who has been trying so hard to address me with foul names without even addressing d subject matter. i didnt tell u that am smart neither did i tell u that am not because thats not what d discussion is about. u are d one who is claiming to be smart.

there are certain things that are basic in every discipline. when u dont exhibit a knowledge of those basics, then u cant claim to be an expert. d mistake u made with lend and borrow are basics in english language, a mistake only reserved for primary school kids not scholars. your "mistake" or should i say blunder can b likened to a mechanic who doesnt no d difference between a screwdriver and a spanner or a person who claims to be a driver who cant different between a clutch pedal and a brake pedal in a car. so d question is what type of scholar are u who doesnt no d basics?

so what is d correction that u say u corrected? can u kindly produce it?
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by asunmoGGMU(m): 10:52am On Sep 08, 2021
lexy2014:

Professor academia, d only trigger I see is from ur end cos so far u d one who has been trying so hard to address me with foul names without even addressing d subject matter. i didnt tell u that am smart neither did i tell u that am not because thats not what d discussion is about. u are d one who is claiming to be smart.

there are certain things that are basic in every discipline. when u dont exhibit a knowledge of those basics, then u cant claim to be an expert. d mistake u made with lend and borrow are basics in english language, a mistake only reserved for primary school kids not scholars. your "mistake" or should i say blunder can b likened to a mechanic who doesnt no d difference between a screwdriver and a spanner or a person who claims to be a driver who cant different between a clutch pedal and a brake pedal in a car. so d question is what type of scholar are u who doesnt no d basics?

so what is d correction that u say u corrected? can u kindly produce it?

Lol... It is evident that you've deep-seated inferiority complex. Where did I "claim" that I am smart? This is why I said you aren't really smart. You can barely separate and analyse issue.

What is the basic you are talking about here? Are you talking about teaching pedagogy or research? Coming from your unsurprisingly dumb mechanic analogy, don't tell me you're likening "borrow" mistake to teaching and research. That will be another shallow depth from you. Lol.

For your request, you can go to your first comment that I quoted and corrected genuinely to see that.
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by lexy2014: 11:59am On Sep 08, 2021
asunmoGGMU:

Lol... It is evident that you've deep-seated inferiority complex. Where did I "claim" that I am smart? This is why I said you aren't really smart. You can barely separate and analyse issue.

What is the basic you are talking about here? Are you talking about teaching pedagogy or research? Coming from your unsurprisingly dumb mechanic analogy, don't tell me you're likening "borrow" mistake to teaching and research. That will be another shallow depth from you. Lol.

For your request, you can go to your first comment that I quoted and corrected genuinely to see that.

if u saying that someone isnt smart, then u saying that u are smart. like i said earlier, i didnt tell u that am or not smart as that isnt d topic of discussion. i also didnt tell u that i can "separate and analyse issue" neither did i tell u that i cant. by d way, is it "issue" or "issues" as used by u?

d fact that u are trying to sound verbose without really touching on d subject matter, puts more strain on your claim to academic brilliance. can u show me where "borrow mistake to teaching and research"? if u do research, its for yourself. doesnt concern me. a true academic doesnt get emotional and start using foul language. a true academic combats issues with intellect. kindly negate my mechanic analogy with ur "pedagogy and research".

same reason why i said u should produce d correction. i would love for u to produce it here
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by asunmoGGMU(m): 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
lexy2014:

if u saying that someone isnt smart, then u saying that u are smart. like i said earlier, i didnt tell u that am or not smart as that isnt d topic of discussion. i also didnt tell u that i can "separate and analyse issue" neither did i tell u that i cant. by d way, is it "issue" or "issues" as used by u?

d fact that u are trying to sound verbose without really touching on d subject matter, puts more strain on your claim to academic brilliance. can u show me where "borrow mistake to teaching and research"? if u do research, its for yourself. doesnt concern me. a true academic doesnt get emotional and start using foul language. a true academic combats issues with intellect. kindly negate my mechanic analogy with ur "pedagogy and research".

same reason why i said u should produce d correction. i would love for u to produce it here

Thank God you admit that you can't separate issues when you can't provide valid reason against that. Yes, it is what you read. Or you need glasses?

I just proved to you how dumb your mechanic analogy is. You're comparing misused word as though it is the tool for academic activities. You called it the "basics". I don't expect you to understand anyways.

You really think I have all the time in this world to go dug up some post. Why not use the data you're using to rant to go check my innocent response to your first inaccurate post?
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by lexy2014: 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
asunmoGGMU:

Thank God you admit that you can't separate issues when you can't provide valid reason against that. Yes, it is what you read. Or you need glasses?

I just proved to you how dumb your mechanic analogy is. You're comparing misused word as though it is the tool for academic activities. You called it the "basics". I don't expect you to understand anyways.

You really think I have all the time in this world to go dug up some post. Why not use the data you're using to rant to go check my innocent response to your first inaccurate post?

according to u:

Yes, it is what you read. Or you need glasses?

pls what has that got to do with d discussion?

again u said:

Thank God you admit that you can't separate issues

but earlier u called it "issue". how come u are now saying "issues"? what has changed?

am yet to see where u negated my mechanic analogy. can u psl produce where u used ur "pedagogy and research" to negate my mechanic analogy?
asunmoGGMU:

You really think I have all the time in this world to go dug up some post.

Wow...english grammar is really having a bad time at d hands of this distinguished professor academia
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by asunmoGGMU(m): 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
lexy2014:

according to u:

again u said:

but earlier u called it "issue". how come u are now saying "issues"? what has changed?

am yet to see where u negated my mechanic analogy. can u psl produce where u used ur "pedagogy and research" to negate my mechanic analogy?

Wow...english grammar is really having a bad time at d hands of this distinguished professor academia

Lol.... This is funny AF. It has everything to do with the discussion cos you read something exactly as it is and still asking if that is what I wrote. It is either mischief or being slow. You've demonstrated both because you are clutching at straw. I only respond to your dumb head that it is the same thing you read and provoke your stupidity as usual to write gibberish.

You are talking about "mechanic's" tools and comparing it with mistake of "borrow" being "basic" thing for an academic, and I told you what academics need to possess are "research skills" and "teaching pedagogy". This is the same thing that your dumbass don't know was used to give Prof. Pantanmi that cadre. You think it's by your puerile and dumb logic? Such position isn't your usual perm sec position that you'll be talking of deep-seated favouritism. FYI, he was conferred professorship in FUTO, not Gombe or Bauchi. So, there's no talk of favouritism or something. Therefore, retrace and recalibrate if you have any modicum of sense to process this. But I don't expect you to comprehend it. You're just a dumb frustrated soul and govt has raped your future to the point that every successful person you see is a potential enemy to you. This kind of lifestyle will only keep you perpetual misery and frustration, better change.
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by lexy2014: 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
asunmoGGMU:

Lol.... This is funny AF. It has everything to do with the discussion cos you read something exactly as it is and still asking if that is what I wrote. It is either mischief or being slow. You've demonstrated both because you are clutching at straw. I only respond to your dumb head that it is the same thing you read and provoke your stupidity as usual to write gibberish.

You are talking about "mechanic's" tools and comparing it with mistake of "borrow" being "basic" thing for an academic, and I told you what academics need to possess are "research skills" and "teaching pedagogy". This is the same thing that your dumbness don't know was used to give Prof. Pantanmi that cadre. It's by your puerile and dumb logic. Such position isn't your usual perm sec position that you'll be talking of favouritism. FYI, he was conferred professorship in FUTO, not Jigawa or Ibadan. So, retrace and recalibrate if you have any modicum of sense to process this. But I don't expect you to comprehend it. You're just a dumbo frustrated soul and govt has raped your future to the point that every successful person you see is a potential enemy to you.

Oh dear...u really getting emotional and with all u said, u couldn't answer d questions I asked. It's more like an emotional outburst.

according to u:

again u said:

Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by asunmoGGMU(m): 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
lexy2014:

Oh dear...u really getting emotional and with all u said, u couldn't answer d questions I asked. It's more like an emotional outburst.

according to u:

again u said:

Lol..... You asked no question., you were only clutching at straw. I repeat, you acted like a dolt not to even know the correction I gave you before your first insolent outburst. Guy, as an unknown person, you must have think the threshold of my emotional is that low. Hell no. Meanwhile, every human is subjective but objectivity is what I have learnt to maintain; and I only gave an objective assessment of you. No disrespect, I observed you're just a frustrated soul. My last post is instructive.

This is my last piece with you.
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by lexy2014: 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
asunmoGGMU:

Lol..... You asked no question., you were only clutching at straw. I repeat, you acted like a dolt not to even know the correction I gave you before your first insolent outburst. Guy, as an unknown person, you must have think the threshold of my emotional is that low. Hell no. Meanwhile, every human is subjective but objectivity is what I have learnt to maintain; and I only gave an objective assessment of you. No disrespect, I observed you're just a frustrated soul. My last post is instructive.

This is my last piece with you.

U sound more frustrated than I am cos u spilling ur emotions all over ur comments. Read d questions again:

according to u:

again u said:

am yet to see where u negated my mechanic analogy. can u pls produce where u used ur "pedagogy and research" to negate my mechanic analogy?
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by Gamesmart: 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
lexy2014:

U sound more frustrated than I am cos u spilling ur emotions all over ur comments. Read d questions again:

according to u:

again u said:

am yet to see where u negated my mechanic analogy. can u pls produce where u used ur "pedagogy and research" to negate my mechanic analogy?

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gumsi Abacha Shares Some Family Photos, Including Her Mother / President Buhari Decries Attack On Saudi Oil Refinery Plants; Assures Of Nigeria / Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.