Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Tinubu’s London House: The New Mecca For Politicians (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s London House: The New Mecca For Politicians (Pictures) (74346 Views)

2023 Presidency: Details Emerge On Tinubu’s London Meeting With Wike, Others / See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 / Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s London House: The New Mecca For Politicians (Pictures) by juman(m): 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hiss.
Nonsense.
Re: Tinubu’s London House: The New Mecca For Politicians (Pictures) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
good for your mother
Òmò Iya Olobo town council
Re: Tinubu’s London House: The New Mecca For Politicians (Pictures) by adekolaelect(m): 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
PointZerom:
grin
After obverving how Buhari was rejuvenated in London hospital, Tinubu went there to repackage himself ahead of 2023.
you too are better to repackage yourself for wailing ahead 2023.

Re: Tinubu’s London House: The New Mecca For Politicians (Pictures) by Lightorder: 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
JosephXavier:
What most don't understand is that fighting against Tinubu's presidential ambition is not an Igbo vs Yoruba affair

It is fight against corruption

It is fight against Southern slavery

It is fight against suppression/intimidation sidelining of youths

It is fight to liberate our country from the people who have hijacked our democracy

The events that will soon role out will shock everyone

We can't keep recycling same people and rebagging the same waste

Nigeria must be liberated
even their degree certificates don’t stop them from being illiterate. This country must NEVER be liberated until they decide to be sensible. Those who shouted sai baba are still the ones calling him in. Tribalism blinds and kills
Re: Tinubu’s London House: The New Mecca For Politicians (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
RolexOfGeneva:

Long writeup. No sense at all.

Of course it makes no sense to you. You don't have the intellect and are not well-read enough to put everything together
Re: Tinubu’s London House: The New Mecca For Politicians (Pictures) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 7:25am On Sep 08, 2021
Grayoso:

Of course it makes no sense to you. You don't have the intellect and are not well-read enough to put everything together
Do you really know who you are talking to?
All these Nairaland little boys sef undecided
Re: Tinubu’s London House: The New Mecca For Politicians (Pictures) by Raph82(m): 7:59am On Sep 08, 2021
He be like say dem swear for this man with pointing fingers. U dey inside Tinubu's house, u still dey point. Shey government get construction project for inside d house ni? No wonder dem dey call u pointus pilate
Re: Tinubu’s London House: The New Mecca For Politicians (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 08, 2021
RolexOfGeneva:

Do you really know who you are talking to?
All these Nairaland little boys sef undecided

Lol. You're going there? Who are you then if not an empty IPOBian braggart and "developer" wannabe?

Let me guess, you own ten estates in Lekki ba? Joker.
Re: Tinubu’s London House: The New Mecca For Politicians (Pictures) by DanielAlhassan(m): 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
Grayoso:

Lagos, Lagos, and Lagos.

Which SS or SE leader has done anything even remotely close to Tinubu's achievement of making Lagos the 6th biggest economy in Africa with the largest IGR increase in Nigeria's history, in a relatively short period of time, that has made Lagos the only State in Nigeria capable of self-sustenance without FG oil allocation?

When you don't know those things and much more positives Tinubu has delivered, or pretend not to know them, then it is clear I can't even waste time attempting to shift the log of bias in your eyes that has blinded you to what even an honest 10 year old will feel shame denying.
you must be dreaming is Lagos better than Rivers , delta

I don't have to argue with you ,

I want you to understand something
All Southwest are slaves to fulani including tinubu

With all what you have mentioned
Fulani achieved more in Lagos than any lagosian take note

All your Yoruba are tinubu slave
And tinubu is fulani slave
Re: Tinubu’s London House: The New Mecca For Politicians (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
you must be dreaming is Lagos better than Rivers , delta

I don't have to argue with you ,

I want you to understand something
All Southwest are slaves to fulani including tinubu

With all what you have mentioned
Fulani achieved more in Lagos than any lagosian take note

All your Yoruba are tinubu slave
And tinubu is fulani slave

You are delusional. I don't think you know what a slave is. Commandeering all the most powerful political offices of Nigeria and controlling her wealthy parastatals and institution cynically does not make Fulanis masters to anyone.

If anything, it makes them slaves because a people who have so much at their disposal, yet can only use all that "master" advantage to produce 87% of the poorest people in Nigeria, are the real slaves.

If you are to claim to be master to anyone your situation must be better than theirs. Abi you know where 40k per month driver is master to the man he drives around earning 4 million naira per month?

Comical therefore that you think Northerners, who are near illiterate in general and still sending kids as young as three to beg across Africa and have mired themselves in banditry and terrorism, are masters to the Yorubas.

Same Yorubas who exemplify all that is best about Nigeria in all spheres of life and endeavour?

Your thinking is nought but testimony to your own poor education and poor erudition. Education no doubt obtained in your 'masterful' North.

I'll take my 'slavery' tag in my SW anyday while I wish you best wishes enjoying your 'master' status from Zamfara since it seems your dysfunctional and upside down education is confusing you per who the real slaves in Nigeria are.

With citizens who think misguidedly as you, no wonder the North only gets worse, is lagging behind woefully on all developmental indices and is moving backwards generally. If I were a Northerner I would be crying miserably everyday over the horrendous plight of my people and not emptily and callously bragging to be master to be anyone when me and my people are below all others at the lowest rung of the ladder.
Re: Tinubu’s London House: The New Mecca For Politicians (Pictures) by DanielAlhassan(m): 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
Grayoso:

You are delusional. I don't think you know what a slave is. Commandeering all the most powerful political offices of Nigeria and controlling her wealthy parastatals and institution cynically does not make Fulanis masters to anyone.

If anything, it makes them slaves because a people who have so much at their disposal, yet can only use all that "master" advantage to produce 87% of the poorest people in Nigeria, are the real slaves.

If you are to claim to be master to anyone your situation must be better than theirs. Abi you know where 40k per month driver is master to the man he drives around earning 4 million naira per month?

Comical therefore that you think Northerners, who are near illiterate in general and still sending kids as young as three to beg across Africa and have mired themselves in banditry and terrorism, are masters to the Yorubas.

Same Yorubas who exemplify all that is best about Nigeria in all spheres of life and endeavour?

Your thinking is nought but testimony to your own poor education and poor erudition. Education no doubt obtained in your 'masterful' North.

I'll take my 'slavery' tag in my SW anyday while I wish you best wishes enjoying your 'master' status from Zamfara since it seems your dysfunctional and upside down education is confusing you per who the real slaves in Nigeria are.

With citizens who think misguidedly as you, no wonder the North only gets worse, is lagging behind woefully on all developmental indices and is moving backwards generally. If I were a Northerner I would be crying miserably everyday over the horrendous plight of my people and not emptily and callously bragging to be master to be anyone when me and my people are below all others at the lowest rung of the ladder.
perhaps am not from North and I want you know this Yoruba will always remain slaves to the fulani master any day anytime

Talking about development lagos is not even develop compare to Kano , kastina or kaduna

You think you are educated , an uneducated person is controlling you what is the usefulness of your education

Imagine a better taken over your city a bigger fighting you in your father's land
Chasing you away from your own ancestry land

With your education you always seek for norther vote to win an election
Re: Tinubu’s London House: The New Mecca For Politicians (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
perhaps am not from North and I want you know this Yoruba will always remain slaves to the fulani master any day anytime

Talking about development lagos is not even develop compare to Kano , kastina or kaduna

You think you are educated , an uneducated person is controlling you what is the usefulness of your education

Imagine a better taken over your city a bigger fighting you in your father's land
Chasing you away from your own ancestry land

With your education you always seek for norther vote to win an election

Lol. You're clearly not someone with even a minimally decent grasp of reality because only a mad man would say what you wrote above. Pointless engaging you further. Adieu .
Re: Tinubu’s London House: The New Mecca For Politicians (Pictures) by DanielAlhassan(m): 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
Grayoso:

Lol. You're clearly not someone with even a minimally decent grasp of reality because only a mad man would say what you wrote above. Pointless engaging you further. Adieu .
if you choose to remain a slave what my business is your choice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) / Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post / Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.