Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Fibroid - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fibroid (126 Views)

Do Gnld Products Really Shrink Fibroid? / How To Naturally Treat And Cure Fibroid. / Say Goodbye To Unstable Menses,hormonal Imbalance,fibroid And Vaginal Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fibroid by strangeworld: 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2021
Thirteen years ago I had fibroid operation. After 3 kids I discovered that I had fibroid again which I detected in January this year and because of fear of surgery I decided to take stc 30, i took 2 packs of it thinking it will work. After taking stc 30 I went for scan but it didnt work. So I said to my self stc 30 is a scam it does not treat fibroid. I then decided to consult someone that said he can treat fibroid, he told to to avoid all dairy product, animal protein, some protein and majority of the carbohydrate which I did. And he also gave me herbs to use for one month. After one month I want for scan and they could barely find the fibroid but after 2 weeks when i started eating some of the food i was told not to eat, omo the fibroid grew back, this time i had 4 instead of two.
I just told myself, it's time to take it out.
The menstrual pain i encounter every month is no joke, not to talk of the bleeding despite being on trannsemic acid and mefenamic acid.
Let alone the pain I go through after my period, cramps on legs and hands, headache, insomnia at times, blurred vision sometimes etc
Now I ve made up my mind to go for surgery. Please if u know of any good hospital in abuja that performs successful fibroid, kindly refer. Also if you are going through the same thing with me, feel free to share it experience.
Re: Fibroid by tforever(m): 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
You have to be determined to live a better lifestyle after another operation. Hopefully it won't grow back

(1) (Reply)

The Negative Effects Of Mobile Phone On Human Health / Pile / Get Cured Of Your HEPATITIS B Now....with Testimonies On Our Website!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.