Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,177 members, 7,864,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:08 AM

Land Lady Refuses To Renovate Sinked Septic Tank - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Land Lady Refuses To Renovate Sinked Septic Tank (151 Views)

Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her / COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos / Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land Lady Refuses To Renovate Sinked Septic Tank by talktusamm: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2021
Despite plea from occupants of the house which is situated at 71 Victor fagbemi road by James Ajayi junction. The owner of the building has bluntly refused to repair/construct a new septic( soak away).All she does is to collect rent and then disappear. A close relative of mine moved into one the buildings in the compound ( the compound has two buildings an old one( face me and slap you) and a new one(flat).) The new building drainage was also channeled to the soak away.( i.e both buildings share one septic tank).The septic tank is as i write is opened and poo gushing out of it. All the rain that fell went inside. She cared less even threaten to quite any tenant that talks. the all compound is smelling and no proper drainage system. I want the environmental agencies to visit the house cause its not pleasant to the eyes and the health of the tenants and the environs. This issue has been logged and no necessary action as been taking by the authorities. See pictures blow. We call on the environmental agency to visit the place. Children are also living here .Covid 19 is real, cholera is real, pls pls pls

Re: Land Lady Refuses To Renovate Sinked Septic Tank by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 13, 2021
lol
Re: Land Lady Refuses To Renovate Sinked Septic Tank by Empire1111: 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
Matter don tie wrapper grin grin
Re: Land Lady Refuses To Renovate Sinked Septic Tank by joinnow: 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
talktusamm:
Despite plea from occupants of the house which is situated at 71 Victor fagbemi road by James Ajayi junction. The owner of the building has bluntly refused to repair/construct a new septic( soak away).All she does is to collect rent and then disappear. A close relative of mine moved into one the buildings in the compound ( the compound has two buildings an old one( face me and slap you) and a new one(flat).) The new building drainage was also channeled to the soak away.( i.e both buildings share one septic tank).The septic tank is as i write is opened and poo gushing out of it. All the rain that fell went inside. She cared less even threaten to quite any tenant that talks. the all compound is smelling and no proper drainage system. I want the environmental agencies to visit the house cause its not pleasant to the eyes and the health of the tenants and the environs. This issue has been logged and no necessary action as been taking by the authorities. See pictures blow. We call on the environmental agency to visit the place. Children are also living here .Covid 19 is real, cholera is real, pls pls pls
Call Health officers

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Belly Fat! / Having A Difficult Question / When To Screen For Breast Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.