Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,388 members, 7,836,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers (42994 Views)

Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Oyo (Photos) / Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture / Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers by Basicend: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
Armed robbers will not stress themselves going to the banks anymore soon. . Since there is unprotected free money with POS guys.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers by dodoa: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
BUT y
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers by 247orile: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
Rip bro young man hustling for he daily bread you people went and robbed....
Evil will be ur payback...

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers by Patrioticman007(m): 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
Na dem
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers by sam564: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
l
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers by Wale9253(m): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
grin grin
helinuesIsaMumu:

I dont need ur cover. Ur family members never finish. U can COVER them (since its always bad news that U cover)
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers by benn94(m): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
benn94:
Same thing happened in my area some months back.. Pos business is just too risky
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers by Emmanuel909090: 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
I wonder how people kill shocked
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers by Maxwell4404(m): 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
Eleme no be place where normal person suppose stay..
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers by wink2015(m): 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
SELF EMPLOYMENT
SELF EMPLOYMENT

Is the federal and state government seeing what self employment can cause especially this time of security challenges?

Few days back, a pos operator was also killed in Sapele, Delta state.

He was shot dead and the robber made away with his N2 million NGN.

Federal government and state government should continue a vision of INDUSTRIALIZATION that will help to reduce crimes in the society.

Create more jobs for graduate and school leavers so that guys out there are not tempted to go and do business that will put their life at risks.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers by SaiOsinbajo: 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:
APC has brought about lots of evil to the land. They will not escape the wrath and fury of Jah!

I guess APC is the government on ground in Rivers. Sometimes it's better to keep quiet than make a fool of yourself by talking trash..
We must and shouldn't attribute all deaths to APC and its government or PDP else we loose our rationale. Maybe if your goat or chicken die na buhari fault too.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers by Pyhonist: 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

I dont need ur cover. Ur family members never finish. U can COVER them (since its always bad news that U cover)

grin grin grin
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers by themanderon: 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
You take a life all cos of money that will only last a few days. Heaping curses upon their unborn generation. Blood speaks.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers by Maxwell4404(m): 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
Eleme no be place where normal person suppose stay, if Armed Robber dey Rub you everybody go dey look and no body go do anything even police go look you trow..way face, Eleme boys dey rub for broad day light with bike
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers by AmuEbule: 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
Imagine the future of kids experiencing all these evil acts.
Nigeria is already a failed Country lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers by Myhusband(m): 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
don't drag your gadgets with armed men, he must have been shot on resistance that doesn't mean what this beast did was right but safety wise

when they come close handover to them because if you don't you will still be shot and the items will be taken away.

i lost a school friend on this scenario, they want to collect his phone and he was resisting, two people for that matter, they just stabbed him and took the phone from him including his cash and ATM, so who lose?

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
Pos business is very wrong
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers by nobetoday: 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
Guns should be completely legalize and not just for some criminals on uniform who will further sell them to other criminals to use on law abiding citizens...
post=105546225:
Update From . COM

Gunmen suspected to be robbers have reportedly shot and killed a Point of Sales operator in Eleme Local Government Area of Rivers state, Reports.

It was gathered by , that the incident happened on Sunday evening, September 5, along GVC Road in the Aleto axis of Eleme.

The attackers reportedly left with the cash of the young man said to be also a part-time student of the Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic Bori (KENPOLY)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2655878118054002&id=100008955194476
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers by Vickkybones(m): 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
Help an undergraduate in need, I'm in deep hunger right now.
UBA bank.
Thanks God bless.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hb
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers by 2rez: 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
Deng! I duff my cap for una when still dey do POS operator for this reckless contraption but sha na wetin man go chow he dey find. In that case, make una reason some fortifications then. My opinion though.

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers by Godispeace: 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
Every thing is politics to the brainless
helinuesIsaMumu:
APC has brought about lots of evil to the land. They will not escape the wrath and fury of Jah!

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers by Numerouno94(m): 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

Flesh nd blood did not reveal this to u. grin
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers by redirect(m): 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
9JA
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers by Hallabee1(m): 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
Aje....

all of us are mad
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers by toxtimmy: 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
This is not an APC issue... This is an issue of all the he clueless and evil leaders we have had since independence... Most importantly this is as a result of the lazy peanut size brain citizens of this country that will worship a politician and go fight for these politicians or military men because of tribe or a loaf of bread from these politicians or military people that claim to be leaders.

A monkey from the bush will do better as a ruler for Nigeria than APC, PDP or and other 3 or 4 letter acronyms.

helinuesIsaMumu:
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers by NaijaCover(m): 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
constance500:
Exclusively from

Remain Blessed Boss
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers by mu2sa2: 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
Rivers state is a most dangerous place. Borno state is heaven of security compared to Rivers - after all, when did you hear of robbery there, something that's a daily occurrence in Rivers.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers by RosyIsBlessed: 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
They could have just rob the POS operator without killing he or she now embarassed

My the person soul RIP

These bloggers will not reel out the full gist of anything or get to find out more details before reporting the minutest story they see online.

I heard he dragged the money with them. So sad
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers by Traplord09: 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
If you have wash( king of boys ) movie
Then u understand de game of government...
How did da get gun who are there specific
Spos in gun..
Nigerian have become a place of kill party
Black killing black
What kind of government is this
AT there age da never no book but gun... If I was in de governments ..
All old government we cry in my hard no matter de power da have...
Make I no say much because de youths don't no there lift or Right

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
RosyIsBlessed:

I heard he dragged the money with them. So sad
Eiyah!!

He should have never drag anything with an armed men.

May his soul RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shoots Wife And Children Dead In Edo State Over Alleged Infidelity. Photos / Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) / Gunmen Assassinate Traditional Ruler And Community Chairman In Bayelsa (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.