Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

2023: May God Give Us A President With Good Heart Like Buhari - Dave Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: May God Give Us A President With Good Heart Like Buhari - Dave Umahi (499 Views)

2023: May Our Labour Never Be In Vain - Mr Macaroni / Kalu: Nigerians Should Vote For A President With Capacity In Economy / Ahmed Lawan Sworn-In As Senate President With "79 Votes" [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: May God Give Us A President With Good Heart Like Buhari - Dave Umahi by GenesisForum: 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
Governor Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state has asked God to give the country a personality with “good heart” like President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023.

Governor Umahi expressed this wish during an interactive session with State House correspondents after meeting with Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The governor said it was too early to engage in the politics of 2023, describing it as a distraction to the president and state governors.

He, however, said members of different political parties from the South East were working within their parties to ensure that they conceded their presidential tickets to the region.

Asked whether South East leaders were working to get the main political parties to zone the Presidency to the region, he said: “Well, for me, I’m very much entrenched in completing my projects.

“And I will look into politics when my tenure is remaining one year, which is from May 29 2022. And I think it is the same thing with other governors of south east and by extension, governors of APC.

“My position about what you ask is that our people that are in those political parties are making the efforts in selling the need for south east to produce the next president.

“But I think both the governors and Mr. President should not be distracted. When the elections done and won, it should be governance. But in this country, the moment the election is completed, the next one starts is the masses that are being cheated.

“So, those whose job politics and who are not into elected position, or appointed position have all the time and the opportunity to do this canvassing. And I think that doing it and that doing it very well.

“But I continue to say that power rests in the hands of God. And God will also give us the next president who has good heart like President Buhari for the good of this country.

“We need God’s own anointing for our own anointed president for the interests and unity of this country.”

https://dailytrust.com/umahi-god-will-give-us-a-president-like-buhari-in-2023

Re: 2023: May God Give Us A President With Good Heart Like Buhari - Dave Umahi by DaddyRochie1642: 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
This one is High on Buhari's drugs

4 Likes

Re: 2023: May God Give Us A President With Good Heart Like Buhari - Dave Umahi by akinbode1(m): 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2021
Spewing rubbish shocked

3 Likes

Re: 2023: May God Give Us A President With Good Heart Like Buhari - Dave Umahi by yarimo(m): 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
Governor UMAHI is one of the few elder statesmen left in south east.
Re: 2023: May God Give Us A President With Good Heart Like Buhari - Dave Umahi by Moferere: 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
Dem tell me sey Abakaliki weed strong, na now I believe.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: May God Give Us A President With Good Heart Like Buhari - Dave Umahi by Davash222(m): 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
One good thing about becoming a politician in Nigeria is, you'll be getting good supply of weed.

Nice weed, Umahi. I commend your supplier.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: May God Give Us A President With Good Heart Like Buhari - Dave Umahi by Totilopussylick(m): 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
Buhari errand boi talking trash undecided
Re: 2023: May God Give Us A President With Good Heart Like Buhari - Dave Umahi by Nuelito: 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
Make I no just talk wetin dey my mind first undecided
Re: 2023: May God Give Us A President With Good Heart Like Buhari - Dave Umahi by Whazar(m): 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
this assslicker again
Re: 2023: May God Give Us A President With Good Heart Like Buhari - Dave Umahi by Fasindo: 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
shocked

Good heart like who??

Let's first know if he has a heart before discussing if the heart is good or bad

Heavenly father may our affliction never rise the second time
Re: 2023: May God Give Us A President With Good Heart Like Buhari - Dave Umahi by apriko(m): 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
Efulefu....
Re: 2023: May God Give Us A President With Good Heart Like Buhari - Dave Umahi by Freestainworld(m): 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
Buhari militias attack loading....
Re: 2023: May God Give Us A President With Good Heart Like Buhari - Dave Umahi by Racoon(m): 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
Nigeria has been in a difficult situation because of the activities of killer herdsmen.Mind you, these herds-men have been labelled as the fourth deadliest terrorist group in the world by the (GTI) Global Terrorism Index.

They have carried out massacres in rural and agrarian communities, and have been emboldened enough by the slackness of state security forces to move into urban settings

Today the Fulani are resented, not just because of the herdsmen issue but also because of the clannishness and tribalism of President Muhammadu Buhari who has more or less driven collective benefits in the direction of a selected class.
https://punchng.com/tinubu-defender-of-the-fulani/
With his marauding and murderous fulani terrorists brothers killing people and going scot free? It is only those with a seared conscience that will say this kind of shitcrap.

1 Like

Re: 2023: May God Give Us A President With Good Heart Like Buhari - Dave Umahi by Dproperties: 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
May god forbid
Re: 2023: May God Give Us A President With Good Heart Like Buhari - Dave Umahi by Naijanascam: 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hahahaha plentiful confusion......... simply say give it to you because you have a good heart also

1 Like

Re: 2023: May God Give Us A President With Good Heart Like Buhari - Dave Umahi by BigSarah(f): 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
Insha Allah
Re: 2023: May God Give Us A President With Good Heart Like Buhari - Dave Umahi by Chatflick(m): 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
I believe "good heart" means something different to him. It can't have the same meaning as the one we know
Re: 2023: May God Give Us A President With Good Heart Like Buhari - Dave Umahi by ERockson: 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
When you have stolen enough to preserve and protect your generation from eternally mess buhari has caused the present and future generation. May Nigeria not see this type government again
Re: 2023: May God Give Us A President With Good Heart Like Buhari - Dave Umahi by Web2020: 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
Idiomatic expression
Re: 2023: May God Give Us A President With Good Heart Like Buhari - Dave Umahi by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
Umahi when you're done svckin the tip go for the ballsack until buhari cums on your face come 2023..... flatin0 pig is late to the party.

1 Like

Re: 2023: May God Give Us A President With Good Heart Like Buhari - Dave Umahi by realstars: 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
The Prayer Is For Umahi And Hist Family Not For Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: 2023: May God Give Us A President With Good Heart Like Buhari - Dave Umahi by rayvelez(m): 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
This old fool is praying for another disaster when we are yet to finish the current disaster we going thru.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari In Owerri Imo State. See People J Jubilating For His Arrival / Many Nigerian Soldiers Killed In Fresh Boko Haram Ambush In Borno / What Spiritual Agreements Did You Make Before You Were Born?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.