Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Peter Obi , Ibrahim Dankwambo And Akinwumi Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi , Ibrahim Dankwambo And Akinwumi Adesina (473 Views)

Kathy Fitzgibon, Lucky Igbinedion, Peter Obi, Ibrahim Mantu Hosted To A Dinner / Governor Ibrahim Dankwambo Supports Atiku / Ibrahim Dankwambo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi , Ibrahim Dankwambo And Akinwumi Adesina by Zetra7: 10:08am On Sep 18, 2021
As the wind of 2023 stirs, I have completely made of mind to play a role for the future of my nation.. In the midst of politics of interest , I will stand for the fairness and progress and if it doesn't work out, I will beat myself on the chest and say that I have done my best..

With that in mind, I will say it's the turn of the south to produce a Nigerian president therefore I nominate PETER OBI of the SE as the president with a Vice president of HASSAN DANKWAMBO from the NE and AKINWUMI ADESINA serving as the overall prime minister.

I believe these 3 gentleman are capable of integrating and restructuring this nation with their individual but yet different managerial and political approach.

Peter Obi as a well grounded business man cum politician understands the micro and macro economics as it directly affect the common man.
Dankwambo also a politician but most importantly a nationally trained economist at the highest level will bring the experience of domestic economics..

The prime minister Adesina will bring a wealth of experience from international dimension as our nation needs all the wide support it needs to stand again with respect..

Please youths of Nigeria , shealt your sword and focus on the unity and progress of this nation.. I don't care about PDP or APC, I believe in individuals who mean well for this nation.

It's scary of what this nation will become if we continue to worship the Buharis, Atikus, Tinubus , Orji Uzo Kauls , the wikes , Gandujes, Okorochas and the many of them whose only interest is power, money and fame.

Our nation needs a united front to make it, no region should be despised, whatever evil we see today is not as a result of corruption but disunity. A united natiin fights corruption and all the evil that comes with it..

Do you know the accurate number of people that have died in just 7 years of this administration, am not talking about those that died due to accidents or poor health care , am talking about people killed by another people. This is as a result of disunity.....

Nobody knows who will die tomorrow as a result of our poor leadership choices, I plead with all Nigerian youths on Nairaland, again I say Shealth your sword, let's all unite for the progress of the common man.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi , Ibrahim Dankwambo And Akinwumi Adesina by RiceProducers: 10:22am On Sep 18, 2021
This is so outdated thinking.

It is Nigerians' great delusion the belief that only sketchy 'economics knowledge' and 'business experience' qualifies someone for the office of President.

It is the nonsense that came from OBJ regime and its western world / international bankers backers.
It is stupid and has distorted our economy.

A government is just that. It is governing a state, securing its borders, administering laws, collecting taxes and keeping a long view of the future especially of the youth.

It is not managing short term cash flow which is the main focus of business.

Putting these "business people" in government is just creating problems. The large numbers of poor people we have now was caused by their large business friendly policies to the detriment of SMEs and MSMEs.. and of course they completely destroyed all rural communities. Bandits and criminals have now taken over.

Nigeria is already a business country. What we need now is an ethical revolution leader, visionary bridge builder, natural arbitrator, re-orientator and someone who has something for every demographic group and can ensure that they are achieved.
Re: Peter Obi , Ibrahim Dankwambo And Akinwumi Adesina by Luckylife(m): 10:24am On Sep 18, 2021
The South will be well appreciated if they present Peter Obi as the President while the North should nominate their choice as Vice President.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi , Ibrahim Dankwambo And Akinwumi Adesina by Blackfire(m): 11:27am On Sep 18, 2021
North2023

North2023

North2023
Re: Peter Obi , Ibrahim Dankwambo And Akinwumi Adesina by Danjikanbauchi: 12:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
From middle belt we will gladly vote Peter Obi a detribalised Nigeria for president. Very smart guy.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi , Ibrahim Dankwambo And Akinwumi Adesina by nameo: 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
I will vote for Peter Obi as President.

I still do not understand why he has not "entered the fray" yet. Power is never given. One must be deliberate in seeking it
Re: Peter Obi , Ibrahim Dankwambo And Akinwumi Adesina by Alfamann: 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
RiceProducers:

Nigeria is already a business country. What we need now is an ethical revolution leader, visionary bridge builder, natural arbitrator, re-orientator and someone who has something for every demographic group and can ensure that they are achieved.

Like Buhari?
Re: Peter Obi , Ibrahim Dankwambo And Akinwumi Adesina by Zetra7: 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
RiceProducers:
This is so outdated thinking.

It is Nigerians' great delusion the belief that only sketchy 'economics knowledge' and 'business experience' qualifies someone for the office of President.

It is the nonsense that came from OBJ regime and its western world / international bankers backers.
It is stupid and has distorted our economy.

A government is just that. It is governing a state, securing its borders, administering laws, collecting taxes and keeping a long view of the future especially of the youth.

It is not managing short term cash flow which is the main focus of business.

Putting these "business people" in government is just creating problems. The large numbers of poor people we have now was caused by their large business friendly policies to the detriment of SMEs and MSMEs.. and of course they completely destroyed all rural communities. Bandits and criminals have now taken over.

The truth remains that nations are first judged by their economic prosperity and Nigeria have never had any leader of such pedigree..

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai Is Struggling Hard To Export Banditry To The South – Gov Akeredolu / Enough Is Enough, The Youths Are Ready To Rule’’ – YPF Tells Nigeria’s Leaders / Urgent: How Do I Contact Bukavu Barracks In Kano?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.