Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) (49900 Views)

₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) / World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Imagine this is coming from a skull miner and an open defecator from the poverty capital grin

I'll help with the pictures grin I think they were taken just opposite Aso Rock - the grande Presidential villa grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
TMKsouth:

I'll help with the pictures grin I think they were taken just opposite Aso Rock - the Presidential villa grin
The same people who have the gall to call others "backward" grin don't forget the ritual killings, the jungle justice, and every other weird vice they got going over there. I would seriously keep quiet if were them

2 Likes

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
TMKsouth:

I'll help with the pictures grin I think they were taken just opposite Aso Rock - the Presidential villa grin
grin grin These pics are just weird. Why is this practice so common though?
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by mariahAngel(f): 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
It took you guys long enough... undecided

3 Likes

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by TMKsouth: 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
IronGalaxy:
The same people who have the gall to call others "backward" grin don't forget the ritual killings, the jungle justice, and every other weird vice they got going over there. I would seriously keep quiet if were them

Those pics are too gruesome to post. They're absolutely shocking to us South African nationalists cool.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Gerrard59(m): 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
IronGalaxy:
The bolded, apart from the usual criminal shenanigans is what I believe put many people off about Nigerians.

To be fair, there is nothing wrong with being proud/arrogant about one's country status/way of doing things. But when the same arrogant/proud people are notoriously poor, it can get one annoyed and bothered about what makes such people behave in such a manner. Europeans on social media do tackle Americans for the same attitude and point out their failures but both parties can banter between themselves because they are rich. Not a citizen of a futuristic Afghanistan posting crime stats about SA. A Singaporean can mock the US for being unsafe but a Nigerian should not try the same.

8 Likes

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Nicoswit(m): 8:14am On Sep 08, 2021
Gerrard59:

To be fair, there is nothing wrong with being proud/arrogant about one's country status/way of doing things. But when the same arrogant/proud people are notoriously poor, it can get one annoyed and bothered about what makes such people behave in such a manner. Europeans on social media do tackle Americans for the same attitude and point out their failures but both parties can banter between themselves because they are rich. Not a citizen of a futuristic Afghanistan posting crime stats about SA. A Singaporean can mock the US for being unsafe but a Nigerian should not try the same.
Bitter truth

1 Like

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Limassol(m): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

And yet u clicked on it and typed a long *ss emotional post shocked shocked shocked?
No buddy, i'm not emotional,there is no need to be. However, i still maintain my position that many of the threads created by SA nationalists here on this forum are not only irrelevant but utterly uncalled for. More often than not the intended purpose is neither to educate nor entertain but solely to stir the waters - the threads are designed to provoke bitter rivalry and unhealthy comparisons. Needless to say you and your are like-minds are unneccesarily combative and aggresive towards opposing views which further elucidate my point.

6 Likes

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Limassol(m): 10:03am On Sep 08, 2021
Gerrard59:

To be fair, there is nothing wrong with being proud/arrogant about one's country status/way of doing thingsrrogant/proud people are notonnoyed and bothered about what makes such people behave in such a manner. Europeans on social media do tackle Americans for the same attitude and point out their failures but both parties can banter between themselves because they are rich. Not a citizen of a futuristic Afghanistan posting crime stats about SA. A Singaporean can mock the US for being unsafe but a Nigerian should not try the same.
This is ridiculous:a Nigerian unabashedly rebuking his compatriots for stating the realities of another African country on a Nigerian forum. Do you realise how absurd you sound? Besides, i'm fully aware of the fact that Nigeria is tilting towards state failure and thus never for once painted it as an utopia as some SA nationalists are exemplifying their country,which is not only self-deceit but delusional.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Limassol(m): 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
Let me be clear about this; if any of you lots detest Nigerians this much, then i suggest you deactivate your accounts and never visit this forum ever, and i promise you no one is gonna miss you,in fact, good riddance! That you lots unabashedly disparage and denigrate Nigerians at will on this forum time and time again without any iota of remorse shows the kind of people you lots are in reallife,it truly reflect your personalities.Nonetheless, i still belive most South Africans are good People, and trouble makers like you lots are an inconsequential tiny minority,every country suffers from these disease. Ironically, no Nigerian will attempt such display of disrespect towards South Africans in SA forum, yet here they are. The boldness and audacity is startling! Finally, i implore on the moderators of this section - Justwise and Disguy to suspend indefinately the accounts of Irongalaxy and TMKsouth due to their toxicity on this forum.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by TMKsouth: 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
Limassol:
No buddy, i'm not emotional,there is no need to be. However, i still maintain my position that many of the threads created by SA nationalists here on this forum are not only irrelevant but utterly uncalled for. More often than not the intended purpose is neither to educate nor entertain but solely to stir the waters - the threads are designed to provoke bitter rivalry and unhealthy comparisons. Needless to say you and your are like-minds are unneccesarily combative and aggresive towards opposing views which further elucidate my point.

Go back to the beginning of this thread and see where the combativeness began. The first post which expressed shock that South Africans migrate was responded to with respect. The post that began all this mentioned it's the whites migrating coz blacks are ruining the country. I guess that's a perfectly non-provocative statement to you because it came from a Nigerian? Instead u gonna blame South Africans for defending themselves from that absurd statement which sought to glance over 15 years of economic boom lead by a black government.

If u guys weren't always trying to attribute everything good to whites in order to bash blacks and make yourselves feel good about your failures in Nigeria, none of this tension would have taken place on this thread.

6 Likes

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by TMKsouth: 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
Limassol:
Ironically, no Nigerian will attempt such display of disrespect towards South Africans in SA forum, yet here they are. The boldness and audacity is startling!

Finally, i implore on the moderators of this section - Justwise and Disguy to suspend indefinately the accounts of Irongalaxy and TMKsouth due to their toxicity on this forum.

@bolded - what do u call Nigerian drug dealing and sex trafficking in SA? Is it not disrespectful and audacious?

Regarding us being banned, that would show you are not up to being challenged for posting ridiculous and offensive statements about black South Africans (and never whites). If u gonna post controversial things expect a backlash dude, no one is gonna sit on their hands while they are being bashed. Have a thicker skin.

4 Likes

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Limassol(m): 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

@bolded - what do u call Nigerian drug dealing and sex trafficking in SA? Is it not disrespectful and audacious?

Regarding us being banned, that would show you are not up to being challenged for posting ridiculous and offensive statements about black South Africans (and never whites). If u gonna post controversial things expect a backlash dude, no one is gonna sit on their hands while they are being bashed. Have a thicker skin.
what you call "controversial things" are factual facts and figures sourced from reputable sources which obviously you and your compatriot find very uncomfortable and disturbing,typical nationalism. Whats more, Reality dose'nt care about your emotions. And also, do you know how many accounts are suspended on Twitter and Facebook monthly on average due to toxic behaviour? It has nothing to do with thick-skin or whatever but more to do with common sense. The distinction is abundantly clear.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
Limassol:
what you call "controversial things" are factual facts and figures sourced from reputable sources which obviously you and your compatriot find very uncomfortable and disturbing,typical nationalism. Whats more, Reality dose'nt care about your emotions. And also, do you know how many accounts are suspended on Twitter and Facebook monthly on average due to toxic behaviour? It has nothing to do with thick-skin or whatever but more to do with common sense. The distinction is abundantly clear.

Where are these reputable sources u speak of - no Nigerian on this thread has provided them. I'm the one posting facts accompanied by attachments but even that refuses to sink into your brain - which tells me you suffer from complete denial and envy.

Let me add to your pain - the black South African government has spent more than $10 billion (dollars) each year on infrastructure development since 1994 (see pic 1) - that's why all of Africa still wants to live in SA and not the so-called Giant of Africa. So white butt kissing on your part is actually embarrassing to say the least because it comes from a very dark place within you all (or green place - jealousy).

Find below what the black SA government had achieved in the 20 years it had been in power and then return to let me know how Nigeria compares after 60 years of independence and massive oil wealth. I'll also await your "facts" accompanied by credible attachments instead of wishful thinking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Matheusmartin: 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2021
mariahAngel:
I thought South Africa was a thriving country...

How come the citizens are japaing?
What’s their excuse?
We have Germany, Italy and co on the list. What will you say about that one?

4 Likes

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Akinola100: 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

Where are these reputable sources u speak of - no Nigerian on this thread has provided them. I'm the one posting facts accompanied by attachments but even that refuses to sink into your brain - which tells me you suffer from complete denial and envy.

Let me add to your pain - the black South African government has spent more than $10 billion (dollars) each year on infrastructure development since 1994 (see pic 1) - that's why all of Africa still wants to live in SA and not the so-called Giant of Africa. So white butt kissing on your part is actually embarrassing to say the least because it comes from a very dark place within you all (or green place - jealousy).

Find below what the black SA government had achieved in the 20 years it had been in power and then return to let me know how Nigeria compares after 60 years of independence and massive oil wealth. I'll also await your "facts" accompanied by credible attachments instead of wishful thinking.
I like you man wink

2 Likes

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
Akinola100:

I like you man wink

Thanks, that's so cool. Like your appreciation too - God bless cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by naruto02(m): 10:25am On Sep 11, 2021
This thread so far has been educational. The bits and pieces of arguments with TMKsouth is uncalled for. I’m a patriotic Nigerian but living in SA for 5yrs, I’ll keep quiet when they speak about certain things. We don’t have bragging rights in some of these things. There are other things about South Africa and it’s people that one could pull out bash them for it all day but for this? Nah I’m just gonna keep quiet and keep reading.

10 Likes

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by TMKsouth: 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
naruto02:
This thread so far has been educational. The bits and pieces of arguments with TMKsouth is uncalled for. I’m a patriotic Nigerian but living in SA for 5yrs, I’ll keep quiet when they speak about certain things. We don’t have bragging rights in some of these things. There are other things about South Africa and it’s people that one could pull out bash them for it all day but for this? Nah I’m just gonna keep quiet and keep reading.

That's a rational balanced view - thank u cool

4 Likes

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by theTranscriber: 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
TMKsouth:

That time Nigerian arrogance, cyber boasting and faking is legendary. You should watch "What African Countries Think of Each Other" on YouTube and see Nigerian's quest for dominance at its worst. You'll be disgusted with the behaviour of the 2 Nigerians on there.
can we get a link?
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by theTranscriber: 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
IronGalaxy:
The bolded, apart from the usual criminal shenanigans is what I believe put many people off about Nigerians.
if you can't take it
then fvck away from any Nigerian you see

its not by force to stay with one

okay?

1 Like

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by TMKsouth: 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
theTranscriber:
can we get a link?

I'm so proud of u - your manners are improving.

Checkout reaction videos afterwards from African YouTubers. They all criticise Nigerian behaviour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAKeQSqAdgk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by theTranscriber: 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
TMKsouth:

I'm so proud of u - your manners are improving.

Checkout reaction videos afterwards from African YouTubers. They all criticise Nigerian behaviour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAKeQSqAdgk

I've actually seen the video
for a long time actually

I just wanted to know if it was the same one you were talking about

I didn't really find anything wrong with the video
though I see that people generally didn't like the Nigerian guys on there (through the comment section)

I'll see the reaction videos later
nevertheless thanks for the link
Will discuss their discussions later

2 Likes

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by TMKsouth: 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
SOUTH AFRICANS LIVING IN THE UK| WHAT IS DIFFERENT ABOUT THEM (September 2021)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S72BCTay6MA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
mariahAngel:
I thought South Africa was a thriving country...

How come the citizens are japaing?
What’s their excuse?

Most Nigerians there are illegals while South Africans are there with legit papers.So it's you who need a very good excuse for illegally crossing the Mediterranean into the UK,not us. wink

5 Likes

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by nisai: 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
TMKsouth:

Substantiate.

Aren't u guys also boasting about how SA would fall apart without you grin? And now I'm agreeing we poach your professionals and you're disagreeing - changing your tune.

I guess your aim is just to win the arguement even if the truth becomes the casualty.
You like wahala too much. grin grin In the end, we all are brothers.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by mariahAngel(f): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
[s]
JaceBlaze:

Most Nigerians there are illegals while South Africans are there with legit papers.So it's you who need a very good excuse for illegally crossing the Mediterranean into the UK,not us. wink
[/s]

Be civil.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by theTranscriber: 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Hey fvck you. Nigerians come to my country not the other way around. Round head chimp
then stay away from them
Themba

1 Like

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by theTranscriber: 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
JaceBlaze:

don't just talk trash without proof okay?
Nigerians have always been in the UK
even before the creation of "Nigeria"

and you don't cross the Mediterranean into the UK
ok?
that's primary school geography

you don't talk rubbish just to prove a point

fools everywhere

4 Likes

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
theTranscriber:
don't just talk trash without proof okay?
Nigerians have always been in the UK
even before the creation of "Nigeria"

and you don't cross the Mediterranean into the UK
ok?
that's primary school geography

you don't talk rubbish just to prove a point

fools everywhere

@bolded - Yes they do. Your migrants cross from North Africa to Malta and reach the UK via southern Europe (Italy, Spain, etc).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

A Photo Thread Of My Relocation / This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) / The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.