Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) (49904 Views)

₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) / World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
theTranscriber:
then stay away from them
Themba

Wow, no-go areas for us in our own country undecided
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by theTranscriber: 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
TMKsouth:

@bolded - Yes they do. Your migrants cross from North Africa to Malta and reach the UK via southern Europe (Italy, Spain, etc).
read my post well before quoting me

there's a water body called the English channel
separating the UK from the rest of Europe

what he said is as stupid as saying an italian will get into Madagascar by just crossing the Mediterranean sea

4 Likes

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by theTranscriber: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
TMKsouth:

Wow, no-go areas for us in our own country undecided
no not no go areas
no go people
at least if he doesn't want to have anything to do with them
he should avoid them since he can't keep his xenophobia under
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
theTranscriber:
no
not no go areas

no go people

at least if he doesn't want to have anything to do with them

he should avoid them since he can't keep his xenophobia under

But Nigerians stick in groups in SA, especially the most visual ones. When u catch a taxi at the busiest taxi rank in Johannesburg (Bree) u first have to walk past Nigerians asking you for "business". Much of Hillbrow, Yeoville, Berea, JHB CBD are crowds of Nigerian traders and undesirables. So they're unavoidable. That's why they're one of the most disliked migrants in the country.

4 Likes

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
theTranscriber:
read my post well before quoting me

there's a water body called the English channel
separating the UK from the rest of Europe

what he said is as stupid as saying an italian will get into Madagascar by just crossing the Mediterranean sea

While the UK was part of the EU that English Channel meant nothing because one could just take a train from anywhere in the EU and enter Britain visa-free.

He meant that u cross the Mediterranean with the intention of reaching the UK because of the language factor.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
theTranscriber:
then stay away from them
Themba
ok Olugbinde Oluwaserafam

2 Likes

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by theTranscriber: 10:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
IronGalaxy:
ok Olugbinde Oluwaserafam
yeah you welcome Themba

besides those "Nigerian' names aren't Nigerian

1 Like

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by theTranscriber: 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
TMKsouth:

While the UK was part of the EU that English Channel meant nothing because one could just take a train from anywhere in the EU and enter Britain visa-free.

He meant that u cross the Mediterranean with the intention of reaching the UK because of the language factor.
you are not him

so you can tell what he meant when what he wrote was trash absolumo

1 Like

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by theTranscriber: 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
TMKsouth:

But Nigerians stick in groups in SA, especially the most visual ones. When u catch a taxi at the busiest taxi rank in Johannesburg (Bree) u first have to walk past Nigerians asking you for "business". Much of Hillbrow, Yeoville, Berea, JHB CBD are crowds of Nigerian traders and undesirables. So they're unavoidable. That's why they're one of the most disliked migrants in the country.
if they do anything illegal

report them

that's how things are done in every part of the globe

not looking for the next opportunity to burn them

nonesense and ingredients

2 Likes

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
theTranscriber:
don't just talk trash without proof okay?
Nigerians have always been in the UK
even before the creation of "Nigeria"

and you don't cross the Mediterranean into the UK
ok?
that's primary school geography

you don't talk rubbish just to prove a point

fools everywhere

He mad as hell cheesy grin grin talking about geography like I give a damn.

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by theTranscriber: 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
JaceBlaze:

He mad as hell cheesy grin grin talking about geography like I give a damn.
tu papa es mad as hell

dumboo

1 Like

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by TMKsouth: 3:30am On Sep 12, 2021
theTranscriber:

if they do anything illegal report them

that's how things are done in every part of the globe not looking for the next opportunity to burn them

That's a debate for another day - it's complex.
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by TMKsouth: 3:31am On Sep 12, 2021
theTranscriber:
you are not him

so you can tell what he meant when what he wrote was trash absolumo

I've been hanging with him for 3 years now so I know exactly what he meant.
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by theInterpreter: 3:44am On Sep 12, 2021
TMKsouth:

I've been hanging with him for 3 years now so I know exactly what he meant.
And so what?
Lol

I hope you kidding though grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by theInterpreter: 3:45am On Sep 12, 2021
TMKsouth:

That's a debate for another day - it's complex.
If you can't report them then let them be abeg

Dis life no be gragra angry

1 Like

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by TMKsouth: 4:18am On Sep 12, 2021
theInterpreter:

If you can't report them then let them be abeg

Dis life no be gragra angry

They've been reported countless times before, nothing was done about it or they'd be released prematurely. So people take the law into their own hands - just like mobbing is also common in Nigeria. Like I said, its an issue with a very long history.
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by TMKsouth: 4:21am On Sep 12, 2021
theInterpreter:

And so what?
Lol

I hope you kidding though grin

Nope cool

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 5:54am On Sep 12, 2021
theTranscriber:

yeah
you welcome
Themba

besides those "Nigerian' names aren't Nigerian
dont give a flying fvck Olugbinde
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by TMKsouth: 6:15am On Sep 12, 2021
IronGalaxy:
dont give a flying fvck Olugbinde

Gosh u too grin. Anyway, I'm taking a break guys - see y'all midweek.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

A Photo Thread Of My Relocation / The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) / Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.